Breaking news out of the Justice Department has Americans cheering after yesterday’s horrible verdict in California.
As many are aware, a San Francisco jury acquitted Jose Garcia Zarate of both murder and manslaughter charges after he shot and killed American citizen Kate Steinle on a San Francisco pier in 2015. The verdict caused immediate outrage across the country, and even sparked a social media boycott of the city from outraged Americans.
Immediately after the verdict, Zarate’s attorney held a press conference in which he gloated over his “victory” while seemingly lodging a threat at President Trump and members of his cabinet, as we previously reported.
Matt Gonzales is the attorney representing Jose Garcia Zarate, who was found not guilty of manslaughter and second-degree murder despite the fact he’s a seven-time convicted felon and five-time deportee. When Gonzales addressed reporters after the verdict from the jury was read, he arrogantly launched into a warning that appeared to be more of a threat toward President Trump, Vice President Pence, and Attorney General Jeff Sessions, Breitbart News reported.
Gonzales said, in part [emphasis mine]:
For those who might criticize this verdict, there are a number of people that have commented on this case in the last couple years, the Attorney General of the United States, the President and Vice President of the United States. Let me just remind them that they are themselves under investigation by a special prosecutor in Washington, DC and they may themselves soon avail themselves of the presumption of innocence and beyond a reasonable doubt standard. And so I would ask them to reflect on that before they comment or disparaged the result in this case.
Well now, Gonzales is going to have to eat his words.
According to reports, the Justice Department just issued an arrest warrant for Zarate on federal murder charges.
“NEW: Dept. of Justice has filed an arrest warrant for Jose Garcia Zarate, the man acquitted of murder in Kate Steinle’s 2015 San Francisco shooting death.”
NEW: Dept. of Justice has filed an arrest warrant for Jose Garcia Zarate, the man acquitted of murder in Kate Steinle's 2015 San Francisco shooting death.
3:11 PM - Dec 1, 2017
After years of grief for Steinle’s family, a totally bogus verdict being reached in San Francisco, and their daughter being discarded by the left for political reasons, it appears as if Steinle’s family is finally going to get the justice they deserve.
It’s not often you’ll hear us say this, but Jeff Sessions did a good job on this one. Hopefully he’s able to do what California refused to do and lock this criminal illegal alien up once and for all.
Sources for this article include:
The Department of Justice unsealed an arrest warrant Friday for Jose Inez Garcia Zarate, the illegal immigrant acquitted Thursday in Kate Steinle’s murder trial.
“Following the conclusion of this case, ICE will work to take custody of Mr. Garcia Zarate and ultimately remove him from the country,” U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement said.
Officials at the Department of Justice told Fox News that there is an existing federal detainer that requires Zarate to be remanded into the custody of the US Marshals to be transported to the Western District of Texas pursuant to the arrest warrant.
StevieRay Hansen Investigative Reporter for SrhNews.com and HNewsWire.com
HNewsWire Video Commentary:
Click On Link
Donation for HNewsWire, Texas Warriors, TwentyXHolding and SrhNews
Is my donation tax-deductible?” NO, We are a for-profit Group…
Pay Pal Donate Button
Tags Politics Tagged Under: Tags:Breaking News,Jose Garcia Zarate
Email News Letter into your inbox...
"You are shepherds of the flock. Shepherds protect, speak out, and defend.
We welcome your comments, suggestions, and story tips. Please reply, send us a note at Srh@SrhNews.com
People Without GOD Are Treacherous…
The Best Video's