Advisory: The editorial board of HNewsWire adopted the official policy to bypass many social media platforms. Some of these include: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Parler, and YouTube. We believe these companies are responsible for many of the spiritual ills our world faces today. In some cases, however, we have allowed our guest contributors to include content from their YouTube channel while we search for alternatives.
You Do Not Have the Father, No Matter How “Godly” You Might Claim to Be…
Trump Does Not Deserve a Second Term, Here’s Why — You’ve Been Warned, He’s No Good
Satan Soldier Master Liar Trump Gets Briefly Booed By Supporters After Pushing COVID Vaccine — Remember Trump Owns Warp Speed…
Medical freedom has become a force to reckon with, so much so that even Trump’s popularity won’t get many conservatives to hop aboard the vaccine bandwagon.
Speaking at a rally in Cullman, Alabama, on Saturday night, President Trump was briefly booed when he encouraged those listening to his speech to take the COVID-19 vaccine.
“I believe totally in your freedoms, I do, you gotta do what you gotta do, but I recommend take the vaccines. I did it. It’s good,” Trump said, provoking pushback from his supporters.
“That’s OK, that’s all right,” he added. “But I happen to take the vaccine. If it doesn’t work, you’ll be the first to know. But it is working. You do have your freedoms, you have to maintain that.”https://www.youtube.com/embed/2mYfRQHuEVg?feature=oembed
The push for all Americans to get vaccinated may accelerate now that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Monday approved the Pfizer shot.
“Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the first COVID-19 vaccine,” the agency wrote in a statement. “The vaccine has been known as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, and will now be marketed as Comirnaty (koe-mir’-na-tee), for the prevention of COVID-19 disease in individuals 16 years of age and older.
“The vaccine also continues to be available under emergency use authorization (EUA), including for individuals 12 through 15 years of age and for the administration of a third dose in certain immunocompromised individuals.”
President Trump helped get the vaccine out to the public with Operation Warp Speed, a partnership with private companies that put money toward the mass production of vaccines on a fast basis that anticipated some of the products released onto the market would not prove safe or effective.
The mainstream media has made significant efforts to convince Americans that they must get vaccinated, publishing a stream COVID-19 tragedies that always end with the infirm or dying regretting not having received the vaccine.
What the mainstream media does not report on, however, is the evidence of COVID vaccine-related injuries and deaths.
In June, Senator Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) held a press conference in which many, including former Green Bay Packer offensive lineman Ken Ruettgers and his wife, Cheryl, discussed adverse reactions to the vaccine.
As The New American previously reported:
“On January 14th I received the Moderna vaccine. The next morning I woke up with severely swollen lymph nodes in my neck,” Ruettgers said. “Three days later I woke up in the middle of the night with stroke-like symptoms.… My face and scalp were tingling, numb and burning with pain and my left arm and legs were also weak and numb.”
… Participants of the press conference described shooting pains, partial paralysis, and general numbness from the vaccines.
… Stephanie de Garay’s 12-year-old daughter, Maddie, participated in clinical trials for the Pfizer vaccine offering last year and has struggled with health problems ever since.
“For the past five months, Maddie has been to the ER nine times … has been hospitalized three times, for a total of two months in the hospital. She was totally fine before this, she did the right thing trying to help everybody else and they’re not helping her,” said de Garay.
Throughout the world, vaccination is becoming a required status to engage in society. In some countries, proof of COVID-19 vaccination status is a requisite to enter most public places. In Australia, 24,000 children will be vaccinated without their parents’ consent at the Qudos Bank Arena in Sydney. Australia is requiring that they get the shot to enter school.
Brad Hazzard, the minister for health and medical research in New South Wales, Australia, stated that parents will not be allowed inside the arena while the shots are taking place. Directing his remarks toward children, he said:
Make sure [your parents] stay outside the arena because we don’t want too many people obviously milling around inside the arena. Make some arrangements for — after you’ve got your access to that golden opportunity of the vaccination — to wait outside for you.
Americans are pushing back against the overreach and raising awareness about the dangers that forced vaccinations pose to a free people. The medical freedom movement that opposes sacrificing individual liberties in the name of “the public good” is now sufficiently strong as to voice disagreement with the most popular Republican in decades.
“When elected officials begin to feel the heat, they suddenly begin to see the light,” meaning that growing public pressure on elected officials really works. You just need to have the courage (and faith in God) to take a stand, and hold that stand. Even a solitary stand, if need be.
1Jn 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
A few verses later he clarified his statement, explaining that these “antichrists” are those who deny the Son of God, Jesus Christ. As it’s written:
1Jn 2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
In other words, if you deny the Lordship of Jesus Christ, then you do not have the Father, no matter how “godly” you might claim to be. After all, Christ and the Father are one (John 10:30; John 14:8-9). You can’t deny the Son and claim to have the Father at the same time. It just won’t fly.
In chapter 4 of the same epistle, John would further warn as follows:
1Jn 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
Of course, St. John was speaking specifically of the false Jews who hate, loathe and despise our Lord and Savior, and who deny His Lordship while simultaneously claiming to be “God’s chosen people.”
Jesus Christ Himself would later speak of the false Jews to St. John, in his vision for the book of Revelation. As it’s written:
Rev 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
Part of the inheritance of the saints, beloved, is that the antichrist Jews will ultimately be under our command, and not above us.
But in the meantime, they remain the children of the devil. And this earth remains under their charge and the charge of their father the devil, who St. Paul tells us in 2 Corinthians 4:4 is “the god of this world.”
Of course, we know the false Jews — who are actually descendants of Satan’s son Cain (I John 3:12; John 8:44) — love “the highest seats” (Luke 20:46) and always work to gravitate into positions of power.
Many Christians thought Donald Trump was going to work to put an end to this antichrist rule over our Christian people. He promised to be the “best friend Christians have ever had in the Oval Office.”
But you can’t be “best friends” with someone who brings the enemies of Christ Jesus right into our national chariot, and plants them into high positions of power. As St. John would later sum up, we’re supposed to keep the Christ-haters out of our homes, and I dare say that includes our national house, the White House. As it’s written:
2Jn 1:9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
2Jn 1:10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
2Jn 1:11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.
Think about that last verse, beloved. Here’s just a small list of the antichrist Jews our President has embraced, and in many cases entrenched into high positions of power within his administration:
- Jared Kushner — Trump’s son-in-law, senior adviser to the president tasked with bringing “peace” to the Middle East; orthodox Jew and good friend of Israeli Prime Minister Bibi Netanyahu.
- Yael Kushner — aka Ivanka Trump, Executive Vice-President of The Trump Organization, senior advisor to the Donald J. Trump for President Executive Committee, senior member of the Trump Presidential Transition Team. Converted to Judaism in 2009 so she could marry Jared Kushner, upon which she took the Hebrew name Yael (apparently after the Biblical wife of “Heber the Kenite”). The name Yael means “mountain goat,” whereas the surname Kushner means “fur skinner.” Hold on to your fur beloved, it only gets worse from here.
- Charles Kushner — New York Real Estate Developer, father of Jared Kushner, convicted of illegal campaign contributions, tax evasion, and witness tampering; served 14 months in prison; endorser of Donald J. Trump for President; donor to the Make America Great Again PAC; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Vanessa Trump — endorser of Donald Trump for President; previously married to Donald Trump, Jr.; her father was a Russian Jew.
- Wilbur Ross Jr., — former senior managing director of Rothschilds Incorporated for 25 years, donor to the Trump Victory Fund, member of the Trump Economic Advisory Council, now Secretary of the U.S. Department of Commerce; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Steven Wynn — Billionaire real estate tycoon, and Financial Vice-Chairman of the Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee; Ashkenazi Jew.
- David Friedman — long-time Trump attorney, co-chairman Israel Advisory Committee for Donald Trump, now U.S. Ambassador to Israel; son of a conservative rabbi.
- Steven Mnuchin — former Goldman Sachs Chief Information Officer, donor to Trump Victory Fund, worked as Trump’s national finance chairman during the campaign; now U.S. Treasury Secretary; grandson of Russian-born diamond dealer Aaron Mnuchin; Skull and Bones member since 1985; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Stephen Miller — Trump speech writer, now Senior Advisor for Policy, self-described “practicing Jew.”
- Carl Icahn — Special Adviser on Regulatory Reform to Donald Trump, 26th wealthiest person on Forbes 400, well-known billionaire; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Gail Icahn — Finance Vice-Chairman, Trump Inaugural Committee; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Gary Cohn — former Chief Operating Officer Goldman Sachs, now head of the White House National Economic Council, founder of the Cohn Jewish Student Center at Kent State University; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Boris Epshteyn — New York-based investment banker and finance attorney; senior advisor Donald J. Trump for President, now Special Assistant to the President; Russian Jew.
- David Shulkin — former president Beth Israel Medical Center in New York City, now the Undersecretary for Health at the Department of Veterans Affairs; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Reed Cordish — real estate mogul and friend of Jared Kushner, now Assistant to the President for Intragovernmental and Technology Initiatives; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Avrahm Berkowitz — first cousin to former AIPAC president Howard Friedman, now serving as Special Assistant to President Trump and assistant to Jared Kushner; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Lewis Eisenberg — chairman, Trump Victory Committee; former Goldman Sachs employee and Private Equity Chief for Granite Capital International Group; major contributor to groups backing Trump’s election; now U.S. Ambassador to Italy under the Trump administration; holds an Honorary Doctor of Humane Letters Degree from the Rabbinical College of America; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Michael Glassner — Deputy Campaign Manager and National Political Director for Trump campaign, known for his experience in Jewish voter relations; outspoken supporter of Israel; former political director AIPAC; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Michael Abboud — Communications Coordinator, Donald J. Trump for President; Sephardic Jew
- Paul Achleitner, Chairman, Supervisory Board, Deutche Bank, Donald Trump’s largest lender; Ashkenazi Jew
- Miriam Adelson — endorsed Donald J. Trump for President; appointed Finance Chairman for the Trump Inaugural Committee; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Sheldon Adelson — Billionaire Las Vegas casino mogul, endorsed Donald J. Trump for President, largest financial donor to the Trump campaign; appointed as Finance Vice-Chairman for the Trump Inaugural Committee; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Paul Atkins — former SEC commissioner during the time leading up to the 2008 financial crisis in which housing loans were packaged as securities (i.e., stocks) and sold to investors for exorbitant sums, ultimately resulting in the market crash; now a member of President Trump’s Strategic and Policy Forum; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Brian Ballard — Dubbed “the most powerful lobbyist in Trump’s Washington” by Politico magazine; Finance Vice-Chairman of the Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Mel Sembler — Vice-Chairman of the Trump Victory Committee, Finance Vice-Chairman of Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee, former U.S. Ambassador to Italy, and “one of the more prominent Jewish donors to the Republican Party” (Wikipedia), served on the board of the Florida Holocaust Museum. (See also here for child abuse accusations.)
- Elliot Broidy — Vice-Chairman Trump Victory Committee; Finance Vice-Chairman Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Safra Catz — Israeli-born American business executive; head of Oracle Corporation; sixth wealthiest woman CEO of a Fortune 500 company; Executive Committee member, Trump Presidential Transition Team; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Michael Cohen In Jail — Executive Vice-President and Special Counsel (i.e., lawyer) to the Trump Organization; political “fixer” now caught up in a massive payment scandal, not to mention the alleged “Stormy Daniels” affair payoff; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Delos Cosgrove — Former Cleveland Clinic CEO, member of President Trump’s Strategic and Policy Forum; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Gil Dezer — Israeli-American real estate developer; president of Trump-Dezer Development; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Michael Dezer — founder of Trump-Dezer Development; “known for his investments in New York and Florida real estate in association with Donald Trump” (Wikipedia); Ashkenazi Jew.
- Stephen Feinberg — Billionaire financier, donor to Trump Victory Fund; member Trump Economic Advisory Council, head of the President’s Intelligence Advisory Board; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Larry Fink — CEO Blackrock; member of President Trump’s Strategic and Policy Forum; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Alan Fishman, chairman Ladder Capital; Trump’s second largest lender; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Samuel Fox, vice-chairman Trump Victory Committee; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Alan Garten, Executive Vice President and Chief Legal Officer at The Trump Organization; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Bruce Geld, endorser of Donald J. Trump for President; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Lawrence Glick, Executive Vice-President of Strategic Development for The Trump Organization; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Jason Greenblatt, Executive Vice-President and Chief Legal Officer to Donald Trump and The Trump Organization, co-chairman Israel Advisory Committee for Donald J. Trump, now Special Representative for International Negotiations to President Trump; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Vincent Harris — former Digital Strategy Manager, Donald J. Trump for President; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Thomas Hicks, Sr., — billionaire private equity investor, Finance Vice-Chairman Trump Inaugural Committee; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Robert Eager, chairman and chief executive officer of The Walt Disney Company, member of President Trump’s Strategic and Policy Forum; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Travis Kalanick — co-founder of Uber; member of President Trump’s Strategic and Policy Forum; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Peter Kalikow — President of H. J. Kalikow & Company, LLC, one of New York City’s leading real estate firms; donor to the Trump Victory Fund; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Daniel Kowalski — Deputy Policy Director of the Donald J. Trump for President Committee; member of the Trump Economic Advisory Council; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Bennett LeBow — Chairman of the Board of Vector Group; former owner of the Liggett Group, the fifth largest cigarette company in the U.S.; testified under oath that “since cigarettes are a legal product and people choose to use them, whether or not they cause cancer is irrelevant” (Wikipedia); friend of Ukrainian mob boss Vadim Rabinovich (Wikipedia); donor to the Trump Victory Fund; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Richard Lesser — member of President Trump’s Strategic and Policy Forum; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Ronald Lieberman — Executive Vice-President of Management and Development for The Trump Organization; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Howard Lorber — President and CEO of Vector Group, donor to the Trump Victory Fund, member of Trump Economic Advisory Council; Ashkenazi Jew.
- David Malpass — member of the Trump Economic Advisory Council, serves as Under-Secretary of the Treasury for International Affairs under President Donald J. Trump; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Douglas Manchester — donor to the Make America Great Again PAC; Trump’s nominee for Ambassador to the Bahamas; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Bernard “Bernie” Marcus — Home Depot co-founder; co-founder of the Israel Democracy Institute; endorser of Donald J. Trump for President; donor Rebuild America Now PAC; donor Make America #1 PAC; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Rebecca Mercer — Mercer family heiress; dubbed by Politico magazine as “the most powerful woman in GOP politics” and as a political “kingmaker” by Town and Country magazine, and said to have been “quietly pulling strings for the Trump campaign”; donor to Make America #1 PAC; Trump Executive Committee member; member of the Trump Presidential Transition Team; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Robert Mercer — Father of Rebecca Mercer (see above); co-CEO of Renaissance Technologies, a hedge fund, donor to the Make America #1 PAC; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Amanda Miller — Vice-President of Marketing for The Trump Organization; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Eli Miller — Chief Operating Officer, Donald J. Trump for President; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Jason Miller — Senior Communications Director of the Trump Presidential Transition team; Communications Director and Assistant to the President at the White House; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Stephen Miller — National Policy Director, Donald J. Trump for President; National Policy Director Trump Presidential Transition Team, Senior Advisor to the President for Policy at the White House; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Samuel Nunberg — Political advisor to Donald J. Trump for President; Ashkenazi Jew.
- David Orwitz — Senior Vice-President of Acquisitions and Development, The Trump Organization; Ashkenazi Jew.
- John Paulson — Known as “one of the most prominent names in high finance”; donor to the Trump Victory Fund, member of the Trump Economic Advisory Council; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Laura Perlmutter — Wife of Isaac “Ike” Perlmutter, an Israeli-American businessman and financier, CEO of Marvel Entertainment. Laura donated $449,000 to a PAC supporting Donald Trump and was Finance Vice-Chairman of the Trump Inaugural Committee; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Richard Roberts — Vice-chairman, Israel Advisory Committee for Donald Trump; Ashkenazi Jew.
- George Ross — Executive Vice-President and Senior Counsel for The Trump Organization; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Steven Roth — Donor to the Trump Victory Fund; member of the Trump Economic Advisory Council; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Keith Schiller — former Deputy Assistant to U.S. President Donald Trump who concurrently served as Director of Oval Office Operations; Schiller also served as the Director of Security for The Trump Organization (personal bodyguard to Trump). He has been described as “one of Trump’s most loyal and trusted aides” and “a constant presence at Trump’s side for nearly two decades”; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Stephen Schwarzman — CEO of the Blackstone Group; chairman of President Trump’s Strategic and Policy Forum; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Peter Thiel — Billionaire venture capitalist, co-founder of PayPal, endorsed Donald J. Trump for President, donor to the Trump Victory Fund, donor to the Rebuilding America Now PAC, Executive Committee Member of the Trump Presidential Transition Team; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Kevin Warsh — Former governor of the Federal Reserve System during and in the aftermath of the 2008 financial crisis; acted as the central bank’s primary liaison to Wall Street; now a member of President Trump’s Strategic and Policy Forum; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Mark Weinberger — Global Chairman and CEO of EY, formerly known as Ernst & Young; member of President Trump’s Strategic and Policy Forum; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Andrew Weiss — Executive Vice-President of The Trump Organization; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Allen Weisselberg — Executive Vice-President of Development and Acquisitions at The Trump Organization, and Chief Financial Officer for The Trump Organization; known as “Donald Trump’s Loyal Numbers Man”; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Larry Weitzner — CEO of Jamestown Associates, one of the nation’s premier political consulting firms; advisor to Donald J. Trump for President; Ashkenazi Jew.
- Daniel Yergin — A director on the Council on Foreign Relations; member of President Trump’s Strategic and Policy Forum; “In December 2016 Yergin joined a business forum composed primarily of CEOs assembled to provide strategic and policy advice on economic issues to President Donald Trump; Ashkenazi Jew.
Yes, as St. John wrote in 1 John 2:18, “…even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.” And so it is, beloved. And so it is.
Think carefully about who and what you throw your support behind. There are no “good” antichrists, so don’t give me that “good fig/bad fig” stuff. If they hate the Lord, they hate the Father. If they hate the Father, and you support them, then…well…I’ll let you think that through for yourself.
The World Is In Big Trouble, for Those That Believe We Will Go Back to Some Sense of Normal Life Here on Earth, You Will Be Sadly Disappointed, Seven and Half Years of Hell on Earth Which Began January 1, 2020
“Our courts oppose the righteous, and justice is nowhere to be found. Truth stumbles in the streets, and honesty has been outlawed” (Isa. 59:14, NLT)…We Turned Our Backs On GOD, Now We Have Been Left To Our Own Devices, Enjoy…
While Mainstream Media Continues to Push a False Narrative, Big Tech Has Keep the Truth From Coming out by Shadow Banning Conservatives, Christians, and Like-Minded People, Those Death Attributed to the Coronavirus Is a Result of Those Mentioned, They Truly Are Evil…
Watchmen does not confuse truth with consensus The Watchmen does not confuse God’s word with the word of those in power…
In police-state fashion, Big Tech took the list of accused (including this site), declared all those named guilty and promptly shadow-banned, de-platformed or de-monetized us all without coming clean about how they engineered the crushing of dissent, Now more than ever big Tech has exposed there hand engaging in devious underhanded tactics to make the sinister look saintly, one of Satan’s greatest weapons happens to be deceit…
The accumulating death toll from Covid-19 can be seen minute-by-minute on cable news channels. But there’s another death toll few seem to care much about: the number of poverty-related deaths being set in motion by deliberately plunging millions of Americans into poverty and despair.
American health care, as we call it today, and for all its high-tech miracles, has evolved into one of the most atrocious rackets the world has ever seen. By racket, I mean an enterprise organized explicitly to make money dishonestly.
All the official reassurances won’t be worth a bucket of warm spit. The Globals are behind the CoronaVirus, It Is a Man-Made Bioweapon.
For those of you who care, Google and your favorite social media platforms have misled you, and now we all pay a heavy price for trusting the ungodly, Google and company, They knew exactly what they were doing, removing our history while preparing you to accept the New World Order playbook, Enjoy.
The 127 Faith Foundation: We do not solicit donations from “those on disability, on a fixed income, or those who cannot afford to give.” Please Pray!
Or, make checks payable to:
The 127 Faith Foundation
PO Box 127
Pontotoc, TX 76869
The number of Orphans aging out of Child Protective Custody has grown at an alarming rate. The 127 Faith Foundation receives many requests each week to house them at our ranch. Our prayer is that the good people of our country will step up to the challenge and offer financial support for "the least among us." We need your help! StevieRay Hansen, Founder, The 127 Faith Foundation
Thank First Lady Melania Trump for reciting The Lord’s Prayer at rally At a rally last Saturday in Melbourne, Florida, First Lady Melania Trump began…Read More
Disney leans further left as it caves to pressure from the homosexual community to portray homosexuals in its programming.
Alerting all parents! In a first for the Disney Channel, a Disney XD show subtly displayed several gay kisses in an episode that aired a…Read More
A Labour-run London council has become the first nationwide to allow its schools to opt out of providing Christian assemblies. State-funded non-faith schools are required…Read More
[!(https://hnewswire.com/content/images/2017/03/cimbumiwwae_yer.jpg?resize=150%2C150)](http://188.8.131.52/cimbumiwwae_yer-2/) [!(https://hnewswire.com/content/images/2017/01/khjuhgkjyugh.jpg?resize=150%2C150)](http://184.108.40.206/khjuhgkjyugh/) AUSTIN, Texas (March 1, 2017) — The Texas Supreme Court heard arguments Wednesday in a Houston case that top Republicans hope will provide…Read More
We make every effort to acknowledge sources used in our news articles. In a few cases, the sources were lost due to a technological glitch. If you believe we have not given sufficient credit for your source material, please contact us, and we will be more than happy to link to your article.