Advisory: The editorial board of HNewsWire adopted the official policy to bypass many social media platforms. Some of these include: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Parler, and YouTube. We believe these companies are responsible for many of the spiritual ills our world faces today. In some cases, however, we have allowed our guest contributors to include content from their YouTube channel while we search for alternatives.
Former President Obama has set up shop in Washington, and some say that through his non-profit Organizing for Action is quietly directing the relentless opposition to President Trump.
The day after President Trump’s stunning victory, then-President Barack Obama said this from the White House:
“I have instructed my team to follow the example that President Bush’s team set eight years ago and work as hard as we can to make sure that this is a successful transition, because we are now all rooting for his success.”
But quite the opposite is being advocated on Obama’s Organizing for Action website:
“What are you willing to fight for? Because the big fights require all of us.”
|### SHADOW GOVERNMENT
This is the second in a series of stories from OneNewsNow dealing with an organized opposition to the Trump administration
The former community organizer’s first public words since leaving the White House were that he is “heartened by the level of engagement taking place in communities around the country” – a not-so-subtle encouragement to the angry and sometimes violent protests seeking to delegitimize the Trump presidency.
Political pundit Paul Sperry told FOX News that Obama is leading the battle. “They want you to believe that this is some broad-based, sudden uprising against Trump’s policies, but it’s not,” he said. “It’s just Obama and his radical activists.”
Sperry writes in a recent column that Obama has more than 30,000 agitators – or “troops,” as he describes them – at his beck and call; and “will command them from a bunker less than two miles from the White House.”
He adds: “The 55-year-old Obama is not content to go quietly into the night like other ex-presidents.”
Radio talk-show host Sandy Rios says the opposition is relentless, but knows how to make themselves look bigger than they really are.
“The American people need to just take a deep breath and realize we do have a formidable opponent,” she cautions. “But in some ways he’s like the Wizard of Oz behind the curtain.”
She says only about 30 percent of Americans are hard-left liberals, leaving the remaining 70 percent as conservative or persuadable.
hnewswire.com All Rights Reserved.
“All Original Content Copyright ©2017 hnewswire.com All Rights Reserved
The 127 Faith Foundation: We do not solicit donations from “those on disability, on a fixed income, or those who cannot afford to give.” Please Pray!
Or, make checks payable to:
The 127 Faith Foundation
PO Box 127
Pontotoc, TX 76869
The number of Orphans aging out of Child Protective Custody has grown at an alarming rate. The 127 Faith Foundation receives many requests each week to house them at our ranch. Our prayer is that the good people of our country will step up to the challenge and offer financial support for "the least among us." We need your help! StevieRay Hansen, Founder, The 127 Faith Foundation
Will artificial intelligence get more aggressive and selfish the more intelligent it becomes? A new report out of Google’s DeepMind AI division suggests this is…Read More
NYT commits TREASON in fake news attempt to overthrow the United States Government… is it time to start arresting traitors who pretend to be journal
(Natural News) The New York Times is now actively engaged in deliberate acts of treason against the United States government. Following in the “journo-terrorism” practices…Read More
We make every effort to acknowledge sources used in our news articles. In a few cases, the sources were lost due to a technological glitch. If you believe we have not given sufficient credit for your source material, please contact us, and we will be more than happy to link to your article.