Almost 40 Trucking Businesses Were Shut Down For Participation In The Freedom Convoy.

megaphone-2

Advisory: Be careful of what you read on social media. The algorithms used by these platforms have no regard for Biblical truth. They target your emotions to keep you engaged on their site so their advertisers can drop more ads. These platforms exist to enrich their stockholders. Consider God’s promise to Believers in James 1:5, “If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.”

Featured Story

During the crackdown on Freedom Convoy demonstrators contesting COVID-19 mandates and restrictions, the Ontario Ministry of Transportation (MTO) announced that approximately 40 businesses were shut down.

Dakota Brasier, a spokesperson for Minister of Transportation Caroline Mulroney, said in an email to Global News on Feb. 23 that the ministry has issued 12 seizure orders to Ontario-based heavy truck operators, suspending their ability to operate throughout Canada.

According to Brasier, the government also issued an order to seize any plates registered to them.

According to Brasier, the ministry also issued 27 seizure orders to out-of-province heavy truck operators, effectively prohibiting them from operating any commercial motor vehicles in Ontario.

When requested by Truck News for comment, the MTO refused to provide the names of the businesses that were served with seizure warrants.

“At this moment, the government will not divulge the names of affected firms in order to safeguard future police investigations into the illegal occupancy in Ottawa,” a ministry official told the publication when asked.

The Epoch Times has reached out to a spokesman for the Ontario Ministry of Transportation for comment.

The MTO’s confirmation of company closures came just hours after Ontario Premier Doug Ford rescinded the state of emergency in the province.

On Feb. 11, Ford proclaimed a state of emergency to address the impact of trucker conveys’ continued protests against COVID-19 rules and limitations, which began on Jan. 29 in Ottawa.

Ford’s administration, on the other hand, indicated in a statement on Feb. 23 that the “emergency tools” supplied to law enforcement will be kept in place for the time being, “while police continue to confront ongoing activities on the ground.”

“We remain appreciative to the front-line officers and first responders who helped to bring the situation in Ottawa, Windsor, and other regions of the province to a peaceful conclusion,” the statement stated.

On Wednesday, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said that the use of the Emergencies Act, which he first used on Feb. 14 to cope with the protests and blockades, will be revoked, claiming that the situation is no longer an emergency.

After receiving harsh criticism from opponents, notably Canadian MP Mark Strahl, who claimed that the legislation had resulted in a single mother with a minimum pay job having her bank account suspended after donating $50 to the Freedom Convoy, Trudeau justified using the statute in the first place.

Invoking the statute gave the federal government the authority to freeze the bank accounts of demonstrators and supporters without a judicial ruling.

Invoking the act was “the responsible and necessary thing to do” at the time, Trudeau said, and there was evidence that individuals tried to “undermine and even destroy Canada’s democracy.”

Ambassador Bridge, the busiest Canada-US border crossing that carries goods between the two countries, had already reopened before the Emergencies Act was invoked.

Meanwhile, blockades at border crossings in B.C. and Alberta had stopped shortly after Feb. 14, and the largest demonstration still going on was in Ottawa, but the government maintained it was still necessary to apply the act because fresh protests or blockades may erupt at any time.

The Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) said it was reaching out to financial institutions to unfreeze accounts after Trudeau’s declaration.

The RCMP claimed in a statement that “as of February 21, 2022, the RCMP has gone back to financial institutions with certain updated information about specific businesses whose status may have altered relative to the illegal protest activities.”

“This additional information can be weighed against all other data to assist inform choices about whether or not to unfreeze certain accounts.”

According to Isabelle Jacques, assistant deputy minister of finance, the RCMP had blocked at least 206 accounts worth $7.8 million as a result of the Freedom Convoy’s backing.

This is what you can expect from these conniving politicians who seek to maintain a tyrannical grip on society that they only attained because of the release of the plandemic. They’re biting the very hand that feeds them, but something tells me that it’s all worth it for them at the end of the day. These hard working men and women who have had their careers taken from them will likely never recover from this tyranny.

It looks like a communist government because it is one; Why is society paralyzed? Find your courage in the word, Matthew 5:44 says: “But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.” Satan is building his own army just like God. In Matthew chapter 10, Jesus tells his apostles they have been given power over unclean spirits, and sends them out to spread the word. We hold power over unclean spirits and our prayer can move mountains. Stay inquisitive in the word of God, and the world around you.

Since 2017, South Korean banks have been targeted to an average of roughly 600 cyberattacks each day, with China being the primary source of attacks, according to the Financial Services Commission of South Korea (FSC).

According to Yonhap News Agency, a recent FSC report released by South Korean National Assembly member Kang Min-Kook revealed that 17 banks in South Korea were subjected to 1,091,606 cyberattacks from 2017 to 2021, averaging 598 attacks per day, with at least a third coming from China.

The FSC data, according to the report, only includes financial institutions that provide retail banking services. If savings banks, insurance firms, and other financial institutions were included, the number of cyberattacks would be far greater.

According to FSC data, foreign IP addresses were responsible for 82.2 percent of cyberattacks, with China accounting for 34.7 percent and the United States accounting for 11.2 percent. The remainder was sourced from India, France, and other nations.

The annual number of cyberattacks climbed by more than fourfold over five years, from 63,000 in 2017 to over 273,000 in 2021.

Despite the repeated cyberattacks, the banks did not experience a significant breach because their internal security measures efficiently stopped harmful code and segregated computer networks, according to the FSC report.

“Despite the fact that there has yet to be a breach,” Kang said, “cyberattacks are on the rise.” “A single breach can result in a massive loss.” The danger must not be underestimated.”

Cyberattacks from China have long been a global worry, with FBI Director Christopher Wray accusing Chinese state-backed hackers of stealing more personal and corporate data in the US than all other countries combined in late January, according to an NPR story.

The Chinese regime was criticized by NATO allies, the European Union, Australia, New Zealand, and Japan in July 2021 for a massive cyberattack on Microsoft Exchange email servers earlier that year.

The committee of MPs and senators in charge of federal security policy has discovered holes in Canada’s cyberdefenses, which might expose several government organizations to state-sponsored hackers from China and Russia.

Cyberthreats to government systems and networks, according to the National Security and Intelligence Committee of Parliamentarians, constitute a substantial concern to Canada’s security and government operations, according to a new report.

Beijing and Moscow are the most sophisticated cyberthreat actors attacking the government, according to the report, while Iran and North Korea are moderately advanced and offer less of a threat.

Although nation states are the most advanced dangers, the committee claims that any actor with harmful intent and technical capability puts the government’s data and electronic infrastructure at risk.

The federal government has established a powerful cyberdefence system to fight this threat during the last decade, according to the report.

However, it is hampered by inconsistencies in policy implementation and the utilization of cyberdefense services throughout government.

The report, which was tabled in Parliament late Monday, is a redacted version of a confidential document that Prime Minister Justin Trudeau received in August.

According to the analysis, governments are extremely appealing targets for cyberattacks.

“The federal government has vast amounts of information about Canadians, corporations, and innovative sectors like universities and research organizations. Cyber breaches of this data might expose sensitive personal information about Canadians and suffocate individual businesses and the economy.”

According to the research, the government also administers international, trade, and security ties through electronic infrastructures that, if hacked, might harm federal policies and jeopardize Canada’s important interests.

It adds to our understanding of the scope of an early attack by a Chinese state-sponsored attacker that served as a “wake-up call” for the federal government.

China attacked 31 departments between August 2010 and August 2011, with eight of them suffering serious concessions. There were significant data losses, including senior government officials’ email conversations and wholesale theft of information from multiple departments, including briefing notes, strategy documents, secret material, and password and file system data.

The study also includes new details of a crippling 2014 cyberattack on the National Research Council, claiming that a Chinese state-sponsored actor utilized its network access to steal over 40,000 files.

“Intellectual property, advanced research, and sensitive business information from NRC’s partners were among the stolen items. China also leveraged its access to the NRC network to infiltrate a number of government organizations.”

According to the report, three entities, the Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat, Shared Services Canada, and the Communications Security Establishment, collaborate closely on federal cyberdefenses, as do other government departments.

Government networks should, in theory, be contained within a single electronic perimeter, with only a few internet access points monitored by sophisticated sensors capable of detecting and blocking known threats.

Departments should update and patch their devices and systems on a regular basis, according to the paper, under the coordinated supervision, counsel, and assistance of the three organizations.

The current cyberdefense system, on the other hand, “has not yet attained this ideal.”

The following are the major flaws:

The Treasury Board’s cyberdefense measures are not enforced uniformly across departments and agencies, leaving government networks vulnerable to cyberattack.

Crown corporations are known targets of state actors, but they are not subject to Treasury Board cyber-related directives or policies, and they are not obligated to obtain cyberdefence services from the government, putting their data at risk; and Cyberdefence services are provided inconsistently, with many agencies not benefiting from Shared Services Canada’s full complement of assistance, for example.

According to the research, “the harm posed by these inadequacies is clear.” “Organizations whose data isn’t safeguarded by the government’s cyber defense system are at serious risk.”

Furthermore, by preserving electronic connectivity to organizations within the cyberdefence framework, unprotected organizations may operate as a “weak link” in the government’s defenses, posing threats to the government as a whole.

The government agreed with the committee’s several suggestions to rectify the flaws in replies provided in the report.

The truth is, nothing is truly secure in terms of cyber security, an old cyber security article from 2009 from NBC details the focal point at which society realized that data and sensitive information will never be safe from hackers with malicious intent.

You can install all the computer virus protection software you want, but if someone is determined to find out who you’re e-mailing, technically they can, security experts say.

And that may be particularly true if that someone — or something — is the federal government.

“There’s a lot you can do to make it hard,” said Charles Miller, the principal security analyst at Independent Security Evaluators, a Maryland-based firm that successfully took over the iPhone a few weeks ago, prompting Apple to release a security patch last week. “If they have the resources of the federal government, they’re going to be able to see what you do no matter what you do.”


President Bush signed into law an expansion of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, or FISA, which gives the government expanded rights to intercept phone calls and e-mails without warrants as long as the information being intercepted relates to foreign terror intelligence. Democrats and some civil liberties groups have said that the law goes too far.

“You cannot keep things absolutely safe,” Pradeep Khosla, dean of Carnegie Mellon’s college of engineering, told ABCNEWS.com. “The lesson to be learned here is everything can be hacked into — it’s just a matter of time.”

No one man can make sense of this elaborate illusion cast over the common man of society, but collectively we can point out each limitation forced upon us and bring it forward as an injustice to the public. In Matthew 10:34 Jesus says: “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.” We’re meant to go down preaching the gospel and guiding others to salvation. This could be considered the bravest task a man or woman of faith could undertake, but make no mistake it will bear fruit in the kingdom of heaven. Stay inquisitive in the word of God, and the world around you.

watchman-on-wall

Tagged In

Newsletter

Must Read

Long-Journey-Home-1
One-Thing
Mark-Cahill-Ministries-1
One-Blinding-Vision

Other Sources

USSANews

Latest News

Update: Christians, Get Ready for Persecution, Its Coming “Soon” Even in the Face of Christian Persecution, We Press on

By StevieRay Hansen | December 5, 2022

A Professional Athlete Affirms That God Fashioned Adam and Eve. As a Result, All Hell Breaks Loose Christian Banks and Businesses Cancel Sam Brownback, a…

Read More

We Are Witnessing the Intentional Destruction of the American Economy. The New World Order Is Seizing Control!

By StevieRay Hansen | December 5, 2022

Therefore Starving Innocent People to Fulfill Their Demonic Utopia — “Largest Distribution Ever” — Thousands of Cars Lined up at Texas Food Bank. “Evening Edit”…

Read More

Update: The Nation, in Nearly Every Aspect, Is Failing Such Is the Fate of Nations Who Adopt Spineless Money, We’re Headed for Complete Financial, Moral, and Political Collapse, From Then on The Plandemic Will Be Accomplished

By StevieRay Hansen | December 5, 2022

Featured Story: HNewsWire-It’s corruption, evil teachers unions, arbitrary rules, monster debt, anti-Christ Anthony Fauci, fake money, woke, and a dependent populace. We’re headed for complete…

Read More

Update: The Federal Government (Satan Soldiers) On Thursday Extended Its COVID-19 Emergency for Another 90 Days Despite President Joe Biden’s Declaring the Pandemic “Over” Weeks Earlier. It’s Not Over, Hardlockdown Is Coming in the Winter of 2022/2023 , Hell On Earth

By StevieRay Hansen | December 5, 2022

HNewsWire: Government parties within Germany are now telling the public to follow mask-wearing rules first implemented during COVID in order to slow the spread of cold…

Read More

In the Midst of the Food Inflation Crisis, the Largest UK Supermarket Warns That “The Worst Is Yet to Come

By StevieRay Hansen | December 5, 2022

“The Worst Is Yet to Come” on Food Inflation as the Cost-of-Living Crisis Pulverizes the Working Poor in “The Worst Is Yet to Come” on…

Read More
Focused-Protection-1
Place Your Ad Here

We make every effort to acknowledge sources used in our news articles. In a few cases, the sources were lost due to a technological glitch. If you believe we have not given sufficient credit for your source material, please contact us, and we will be more than happy to link to your article.