YouTube, Google News Feeds, Tweeter, Fakebook, Dr. Fauci The WHO, CDC, and Bill Evil Gates MouthPiece Says US COVID-19 US Deaths Could Be As Low As 60K After Warning “Millions Could Die” There all Drunk On Evil Powers…
We Are About to Enter the Worst Days of This Pestilence. Our Public Officials Are Brain-Dead, America, and The World Is About to Experience the Worst Death Rate in Modern History. Take Cover.
A few weeks ago, Dr. Anthony Fauci sat down in front of Congress and warned that millions of Americans could die if the federal government didn’t take the outbreak seriously.
And now, after the Trump administration scrambled to ramp up testing capacity and the states worked with the Feds, private entities, and others (including in some cases foreign nations) to distribute ventilators as Gov. Andrew Cuomo painted a horrifying portrait of sickened New Yorkers suffocating to death in hospital hallways because there were no ventilators available.
Well, yesterday, NYC Mayor de Blasio said that, after a few days of near-capacity numbers, hospitalizations have dropped by such a steep degree that the city believes it has enough ventilators on hand, and won’t need anymore.
To be sure, while lockdown conditions are in place around the world, there are still a dozen or so states who don’t have mandatory closure or curfew orders in place.
Now on Thursday, Dr. Fauci is taking to cable news to spread the message of optimism that has lifted US stocks over the past few days: Instead of the 240k figure used by President Trump as recently as two weeks ago, Dr. Fauci told NBC News that if the public continued to stick to the “mitigation efforts”, that the death toll might be as low as 60k.
The truth is that all of the warnings of alleged ‘conspiracy theorists’ have turned out to be correct The word translated “pestilence” is often translated as “plague” or “disaster” …
Numerous virology experts are now on record as saying it cannot be dismissed, and multiple government and intelligence sources have confirmed that investigations are underway into the possibility that the coronavirus leaked from an unsafe Wuhan bio-lab and China lied about the true scale of the outbreak.
And so in light of that, here is a timely reminder of the scores of fake news outlets that for weeks and months dismissed both notions as a ‘baseless conspiracy theories’.
Now that multiple sources are confirming coronavirus came out of the Wuhan lab, it’s time to compile a list of mainstream media outlets who repeatedly for weeks said it was a ‘dangerous fake news conspiracy theory’ to even suggest this.
Wrong again.17.6K7:05 PM – Apr 15, 2020Twitter Ads info and privacy6,443 people are talking about this
Remember, these sources (this is only a small selection of what is out there), to a varying degree in their dismissals, effectively bolstered Chinese state media and government insistences that questions over the safety of the lab were ‘dangerous’.
- The Guardian STILL says it’s a conspiracy theory.
- Vox – The conspiracy theories about the origins of the coronavirus, debunked – Mar 12
- Reuters – China lab says conspiracy theories hurting efforts to curb virus – Feb 20
- The Telegraph – Coronavirus myths, scams and conspiracy theories that have gone viral (Point 8: Coronavirus was leaked from a high security lab in Wuhan and China is trying to cover it up) – Mar 29
- USA Today – Fact check: Did the coronavirus originate in a Chinese laboratory? – Mar 22
- The Scientist – Theory that Coronavirus Escaped from a Lab Lacks Evidence – Mar 5
- Politifact – Fact-checking hoaxes and conspiracies about the coronavirus – Jan 24
- FactCheck.org – Baseless Conspiracy Theories Claim New Coronavirus Was Bioengineered – Feb 7
- The Independent – Coronavirus: From a Chinese lab to eating garlic, the Covid-19 conspiracy theories Britons believe – Mar 30
- Vice – The Coronavirus Is an Exciting Opportunity for Conspiracy Theorists – Jan 28
- Buzzfeed – Struggling for attention, Italy’s former deputy prime minister and others are sharing false claims the virus was engineered in a Chinese lab – Mar 26
- Business Insider – Sen. Tom Cotton keeps airing a long-debunked theory that the deadly coronavirus is a Chinese biological weapon that was leaked from a government lab in Wuhan – Feb 17
- The Daily Wire – Report Promotes Debunked Theory That Coronavirus Comes From Chinese Lab – Feb 2
- Vanity Fair – Inside the Viral Spread of a Coronavirus Origin Theory – April 10
- Forbes – No, COVID-19 Coronavirus Was Not Bioengineered. Here’s The Research That Debunks That Idea – Mar 17
- The New York Times – Why Coronavirus Conspiracy Theories Flourish. And Why It Matters – April 8
- Wired – Coronavirus Conspiracy Theories Are a Public Health Hazard – Mar 27
- Snopes – The Origins and Scientific Failings of the COVID-19 ‘Bioweapon’ Conspiracy Theory – April 1
- BBC – China coronavirus: Misinformation spreads online about origin and scale – Jan 30
Fake News BS….
Watchmen, of today, are called to speak the word of the Lord from within the court, mounting an internal critique. The pressures on Nathan to keep silent after David seized Bathsheba and sent her husband to his death must have been enormous. He could have vented himself in a scathing editorial and then kept his head down. From all appearances, though, Nathan had free access to the court, was a friend of David, and a close adviser. It is said that prophets spoke truth to power, but that goes beyond cliché when we realize that prophets spoke the truth face to face with power, to powerful men and women whom the prophets knew intimately, frequently from their own position of power SRH…
This Pestilent Is Revealing to All What Many of Us Have Known for a Long Time: This Godless Nation Was Designed by the Un-Godly to Fail and so Its Failure Was Not Just Predictable but Inevitable
This is exactly what Hitler did to Germany. He slowly took over their Constitution and enacted Marshall Law to “protect” the people.
Walter Veith & Martin Smith – Coronavirus, Noahide Laws, End Time
Watchmen does not confuse truth with consensus The Watchmen does not confuse God’s word with the word of those in power…
American health care, as we call it today, and for all its high-tech miracles, has evolved into one of the most atrocious rackets the world has ever seen. By racket, I mean an enterprise organized explicitly to make money dishonestly.
All the official reassurances won’t be worth a bucket of warm spit. The Globals are behind the CoronaVirus, It Is a Man-Made Bioweapon.
Fake News, Lied Too,
The 127 Faith Foundation understands the pain and sorrow associated with being a throwaway child, We push this throwaway child towards bettering their education, be it junior-college are going for a Masters’s degree. This program is about them because they determine by the grace of God if they’re going to be a pillar in the community or a burden on society. Some of the strongholds orphans deal with are: fear, resentment, bitterness, unforgiveness, apathy, unbelief, depression, anxiety, lust, anger, pride, and greed. Many of these strongholds do open the door to addiction. Please Help The 127 https://www.the127.org/
The number of Orphans aging out of Child Protective Custody has grown at an alarming rate. The 127 Faith Foundation receives many requests each week to house them at our ranch. Our prayer is that the good people of our country will step up to the challenge and offer financial support for "the least among us." We need your help! StevieRay Hansen, Founder, The 127 Faith Foundation
We make every effort to acknowledge sources used in our news articles. In a few cases, the sources were lost due to a technological glitch. If you believe we have not given sufficient credit for your source material, please contact us, and we will be more than happy to link to your article.
A Labour-run London council has become the first nationwide to allow its schools to opt out of providing Christian assemblies. State-funded non-faith schools are required…Read More
[!(https://hnewswire.com/content/images/2017/03/cimbumiwwae_yer.jpg?resize=150%2C150)](http://184.108.40.206/cimbumiwwae_yer-2/) [!(https://hnewswire.com/content/images/2017/01/khjuhgkjyugh.jpg?resize=150%2C150)](http://220.127.116.11/khjuhgkjyugh/) AUSTIN, Texas (March 1, 2017) — The Texas Supreme Court heard arguments Wednesday in a Houston case that top Republicans hope will provide…Read More
CNN’s latest contribution to the Internet is a clock, keeping track of exactly how long it’s been since President Trump attacked someone on Twitter. The, like, totes…Read More