Advisory: The editorial board of HNewsWire adopted the official policy to bypass many social media platforms. Some of these include: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Parler, and YouTube. We believe these companies are responsible for many of the spiritual ills our world faces today. In some cases, however, we have allowed our guest contributors to include content from their YouTube channel while we search for alternatives.
The *Boycott Target Pledge* is simple:
“Until Target makes the safety of women and children a priority, I will shop elsewhere.”
AFA Target boycott crashes corporate earnings
AFA’s 1.4 million supporters are dealing a crippling blow to Target over their dangerous bathroom policy. The Target boycott, launched in April 2016, is causing a significant drop in foot traffic to the store. Effects of the boycott are clear in Target’s financial report released February 28. The report indicated a dramatic drop in Target’s sales and earningsduring October, November, and December. This bad news for Target resulted in the company’s stock value dropping 13 percenton the day of the report.
Together we are making an unprecedented financial impact on a corporation whose policy is to allow men to use women’s restrooms and dressing rooms. Target’s decision is unacceptable for families, and their dangerous and misguided policy continues to put women and children in harm’s way.
Target, however, remains willfully blind to the link between the boycott and financial loss, but this blindness should not persist. Investors will hardly allow a politically correct bathroom policy based on a minority opinion to sink Target’s profits further. Target investors must be aware that a strong majority of Americans believe the use of restrooms and dressing rooms should be linked to a person’s biological sex We must keep the pressure on Target.
This is why it is urgent the Target boycott reach 1.5 million signers by the end of April. At that point, I will personally return to Minneapolis with an additional 500,000 names. I will then discuss how Target can invite 1.5 million AFA supporters back to their store by having a common sense bathroom and dressing room policy that links usage of these rooms to a person’s biological sex.
Support AFA’s social media campaign to reach 1.5 million
Here’s what AFA is asking you to do:
- SIGN – If you haven’t already, sign the boycott pledge today.
- SHARE – Ask family, friends, and church members to sign the pledge. One effective strategy is to voice your concerns politely, but firmly on Target’s Facebook page and other social media sites. Please use #BoycottTarget.
- SUPPORT – Make a generous donation to help AFA launch a comprehensive social media ad campaign to reach 1.5 million signers on the petition. As a thank you for your donation, I will send you an exclusive AFA Cultural Institute DVD of Parenting Teenagers with John Rosemond. The teenage years are well known for being a time of difficulty and conflict between parent and child. The teenager has a new desire for the privileges of adulthood, but must first learn the responsibilities of adulthood. In Parenting Teenagers, John Rosemond describes the teenager’s desire for freedom and the parents’ desire for responsible behavior, and how to achieve balance in a God-honoring way.
Your action is critical because we’ve heard from insiders that other companies have hesitated to change their bathroom and changing room policies because of the success of the AFA Target boycott.
AFA believes that, with enough pressure, pro-family advocates can stop this insanity before more women and children become victims. Remember, too, your prayers and gifts are the lifeblood of this organization.
**What Target’s policy could lead to: **
- Dallas, Texas: Man wanted for taking photos inside Target changing room
- Eugene, Oregon: Convicted Sex Offender Accused of Looking Up Girls’ Skirts in Target
- Bedford Police Dept: Man Arrested for Recording Juvenile Girls in Target Store
- CBS-DFW: Shopper Upset Man Allowed To Use Women’s Dressing Room
- NY Daily News: Seattle man undresses in women’s locker room to test new transgender bathroom rule
- Life Site News: Sexual predator jailed after claiming to be ‘transgender’ to assault women in shelter
- The Mercury News: Sex offender wearing fake breasts, wig arrested for loitering in womens’ restroom
- Fox4News: ‘Peeping Tom’ records underage girl changing at Frisco Target
- Fox25Boston: Police searching for man caught peeping in Revere Target
- NY Times: Transgender Woman is charged with voyeurism at Target in Idaho
- Sign the Pledge
- Sign the Pledge
- All Original Content Copyright ©2017 hnewswire.com All Rights Reserved. “
The 127 Faith Foundation: We do not solicit donations from “those on disability, on a fixed income, or those who cannot afford to give.” Please Pray!
Or, make checks payable to:
The 127 Faith Foundation
PO Box 127
Pontotoc, TX 76869
The number of Orphans aging out of Child Protective Custody has grown at an alarming rate. The 127 Faith Foundation receives many requests each week to house them at our ranch. Our prayer is that the good people of our country will step up to the challenge and offer financial support for "the least among us." We need your help! StevieRay Hansen, Founder, The 127 Faith Foundation
The Same Shady People — A.K.A Satan Soldiers Own Big Pharma and the Media BlackRock/Vanguard and Their Globalist
Owners Might Be Able to Facilitate the Great Reset and the So-Called “Green” Revolution, Both of Which Are Part of the Same Wealth-Theft scheme… STORY…Read More
Study Exposes Those Benefiting Most From Plandemic Fraud, Big Finance, Big Tech and Big Pharma are Reaping Rewards
“Planned Surveillance and Control by Global Technocrats: A Big-Picture Look at the Current Pandemic Beneficiaries,” a peer-reviewed article by Children’s Health Defense, has been accepted…Read More
The COVID-19 Scamdemic: The Hard Road To A New World Order… “Many jurisdictions have responded to the unevenness of the unfolding pandemic by battening down…Read More
Political Momentum in Washington is Moving in the Direction for More Severe Measures Like Limiting Unvaccinated People’s Movement Within the United Sates – Something Which…Read More
We make every effort to acknowledge sources used in our news articles. In a few cases, the sources were lost due to a technological glitch. If you believe we have not given sufficient credit for your source material, please contact us, and we will be more than happy to link to your article.