The Boycott Target Pledge is simple:
“Until Target makes the safety of women and children a priority, I will shop elsewhere.”
An update from AFA President, Tim Wildmon** AFA Target boycott crashes corporate earnings**
AFA’s 1.4 million supporters are dealing a crippling blow to Target over their dangerous bathroom policy. The Target boycott, launched in April 2016, is causing a significant drop in foot traffic to the store. Effects of the boycott are clear in Target’s financial report released February 28. The report indicated a dramatic drop in Target’s sales and earningsduring October, November, and December. This bad news for Target resulted in the company’s stock value dropping 13 percenton the day of the report.
Together we are making an unprecedented financial impact on a corporation whose policy is to allow men to use women’s restrooms and dressing rooms. Target’s decision is unacceptable for families, and their dangerous and misguided policy continues to put women and children in harm’s way.
Target, however, remains willfully blind to the link between the boycott and financial loss, but this blindness should not persist. Investors will hardly allow a politically correct bathroom policy based on a minority opinion to sink Target’s profits further. Target investors must be aware that a strong majority of Americans believe the use of restrooms and dressing rooms should be linked to a person’s biological sex We must keep the pressure on Target.
This is why it is urgent the Target boycott reach 1.5 million signers by the end of April. At that point, I will personally return to Minneapolis with an additional 500,000 names. I will then discuss how Target can invite 1.5 million AFA supporters back to their store by having a common sense bathroom and dressing room policy that links usage of these rooms to a person’s biological sex.
Support AFA’s social media campaign to reach 1.5 million
Here’s what AFA is asking you to do:
- SIGN – If you haven’t already, sign the boycott pledge today.
- SHARE – Ask family, friends, and church members to sign the pledge. One effective strategy is to voice your concerns politely, but firmly on Target’s Facebook page and other social media sites. Please use #BoycottTarget.
- SUPPORT – Make a generous donation to help AFA launch a comprehensive social media ad campaign to reach 1.5 million signers on the petition. As a thank you for your donation, I will send you an exclusive AFA Cultural Institute DVD of Parenting Teenagers with John Rosemond. The teenage years are well known for being a time of difficulty and conflict between parent and child. The teenager has a new desire for the privileges of adulthood, but must first learn the responsibilities of adulthood. In Parenting Teenagers, John Rosemond describes the teenager’s desire for freedom and the parents’ desire for responsible behavior, and how to achieve balance in a God-honoring way.
Your action is critical because we’ve heard from insiders that other companies have hesitated to change their bathroom and changing room policies because of the success of the AFA Target boycott.
AFA believes that, with enough pressure, pro-family advocates can stop this insanity before more women and children become victims. Remember, too, your prayers and gifts are the lifeblood of this organization.
**What Target’s policy could lead to: **
- Dallas, Texas: Man wanted for taking photos inside Target changing room
- Eugene, Oregon: Convicted Sex Offender Accused of Looking Up Girls’ Skirts in Target
- Bedford Police Dept: Man Arrested for Recording Juvenile Girls in Target Store
- CBS-DFW: Shopper Upset Man Allowed To Use Women’s Dressing Room
- NY Daily News: Seattle man undresses in women’s locker room to test new transgender bathroom rule
- Life Site News: Sexual predator jailed after claiming to be ‘transgender’ to assault women in shelter
- The Mercury News: Sex offender wearing fake breasts, wig arrested for loitering in womens’ restroom
- Fox4News: ‘Peeping Tom’ records underage girl changing at Frisco Target
- Fox25Boston: Police searching for man caught peeping in Revere Target
- NY Times: Transgender Woman is charged with voyeurism at Target in Idaho
- Pledge to Boycott Target ,Please Sign The Pledge
All Original Content Copyright ©2017 hnewswire.com All Rights Reserved. “
The number of Orphans aging out of Child Protective Custody has grown at an alarming rate. The 127 Faith Foundation receives many requests each week to house them at our ranch. Our prayer is that the good people of our country will step up to the challenge and offer financial support for "the least among us." We need your help! StevieRay Hansen, Founder, The 127 Faith Foundation
Hunted by the Mob, Found by Christ
The gripping memoirs of the founder of HNewsWire. A binge-worthy afternoon read.
Will Be Bipartisan Conviction in the Senate… Karl Rove, long known as George W. Bush’s puppet master, has a new book coming out entitled Courage and…Read More
OAN and Newsmax TV… After spending five years attempting to claim President Trump stole the 2016 election, after five years of pushing the Russia Collusion…Read More
That We the People Will Probably Have to Do This Ourselves if We Want to See Anyone Held Accountable… There is Hope For those of…Read More
and “More Knowingly Bad Reporting.” The Real Possible, Trump Will Invoke the Insurrection Act and Lets Get to Work Arresting and Removing Them All, and…Read More
in Play… The Time Has Come for President Trump to invoke the Insurrection Act and Put down the Lawless, Left-Wing Insurrection Against America….. The entire…Read More