Many are puzzled by a known fact that 3% of the American population (homosexuals) control the narrative, the question has to be asked, why? here’s the answer- most so-called Christians today, just happen to be Christians in name only, they’re okay with God’s infallible word being rewritten ( Queer bible and Hillsong Churches) to suit their ungodly lifestyles. Christians in name only are common within liberal faith and political circles. Sometimes, they may attempt to justify their liberal make-believe god through loose paraphrases of the Bible and leaps of logic (e.g., going from the Christian communities described in Acts to a call for a welfare state). They may at other times abandon any pretense that the Bible has anything to do with their views and identify as “Christian” solely for advancement in their liberal Churches and political circles or for identification with the Culture War. They also often attempt to turn Christianity into a purely or predominantly secular political movement, emphasizing social justice and other notions that are completely unmoored from Bible-based Christianity. StevieRay Hansen
List of individuals who either are or give the appearance of being, XINOs
- Any practitioner of liberal Christianity.
- Ben Affleck – liberal actor.
- Alec Baldwin – liberal actor who also supports animal rights and environmentalism.
- George W. Bush – Once claimed that there are multiple ways to Heaven, not just through Christ; member of the Council on Foreign Relations; blundered in the Iraq War.
- Anders Breivik – Mass murderer of seventy-seven victims in Norway.
- The Roman Catholic Church.
- Jimmy Carter – 39th President of the United States. A Democrat who used his support from southern evangelicals to unseat Gerald Ford in the 1976 presidential election. In debate, Ford even claimed that he was unfamiliar with the term “born-again” Christian, which is specifically mentioned in the Bible. Carter left the Southern Baptist Convention to join the liberal Cooperative Baptist Fellowship. In an interview with the Huffington Post, Carter claimed that Jesus would approve of homosexual “marriage” and certain abortions.
- Any practitioner of Christian Identity.
- Bill Clinton – 42nd President. A Democrat, he sang in the Immanuel Southern Baptist Church choir in Little Rock, when seeking the governorship there. Was seen on television by many Arkansas residents. Falsely claimed that his former pastor W. O. Vaught did not consider oral sex to be sinful.
- Hillary Clinton – A corrupt liberal. Took a lesson in voodoo for her honeymoon in 1975 and involved in the occult. At the October 20, 2016, Al Smith dinner in New York City, Clinton stated that salvation (justification) is by faith and good works, which contradicts the clear teaching of the Book of James on salvation and undermines her claim during the presidential campaign of being a real Christian.
- Matt Damon – liberal actor and friend of Ben Affleck.
- David Duke – former Louisiana state representative who claimed to be a traditional Christian in his losing bid for governor in 1991.
- John Edwards – former senator from North Carolina, who cancelled out most of the votes of his conservative colleague Jesse Helms. Democratic vice-presidential choice in 2004.
- Emilio Estevez – liberal actor, brother of Charlie Sheen, and son of Martin Sheen.
- John Wayne Gacy – serial killer and child molester who was also an avowed liberal.
- Al Gore – 45th Vice President of the United States and member of the Democratic Party
- Billy Graham – Although millions of people experienced salvation through the long-running Graham Crusades, the evangelist denied some key Christian doctrines, such as faith in Christ alone for salvation. Active in the ecumenical movement, he treated Roman Catholics and Jews as spiritual equals and entrusted them with new believers. He has made numerous unbiblical, watered-down statements such as supporting abortion in the case of rape. He was a 33° Mason, which “take[s] sworn oaths to a pagan demonic god.” Was an early admirer of Bill and Hillary Clinton, defended Clinton in the Monica Lewinsky scandal, and was also close to nominal Quaker Richard Nixon and Disciples of Christ adherent Lyndon B. Johnson. His son, Franklin Graham, head of the charity Samaritan’s Purse, is considered more conservative in matters of theology and political issues than was his father. Franklin Graham in 2018 released a new book, Through My Father’s Eyes, based on how his father’s teachings impacted him.
- Amy Grant – Contemporary Christian artist. While married had an affair with country singer Vince Gill (also married); they then both divorced their spouses and married each other.
- Ted Haggard – disgraced former pastor of New Life Church.
- Adolf Hitler – leader of Nazi Germany. Responsible for the extermination of over 6,000,000 Jews. In reality, Hitler was a Darwinian secularist who believed in adult fairy tale of evolution, hated and despised Christianity, and attempted to warp Christianity into a XINO organization that adhered to Nazi beliefs.
- Jesse Jackson – media-seeking civil rights activist who claimed to have held the dying Martin Luther King, Jr., at the 1968 assassination in Memphis, Tennessee. The South Carolina native who has since lived for years in Chicago, is a former candidate for the Democratic presidential nomination. Like Bill Clinton, who he mentored, Jackson has himself been involved in adultery.
- Jehovah’s Witnesses
- Jim Jones – cult leader from California.
- Helen Keller
- John Kerry – Democratic senator from Massachusetts and 2004 presidential nominee. Later as secretary of state failed in most of his missions.
- Joseph Kony
- The Ku Klux Klan
- Timothy McVeigh – perpetrator of the Oklahoma City Bombing.
- Michael Moore – anti-capitalist liberal film maker.
- Barack Obama – 44th President of the United States and member of the Democratic Party 
- Joel Osteen – runs a large “New Age” church in Houston, Texas; seems more concerned about making people feel good about their state of sin, instead of accurately teaching the Word of God. This is called “the prosperity gospel.”
- Nancy Pelosi – Democratic House Minority Leader from the San Francisco area; liberal Roman Catholic originally from Baltimore, Maryland.
- Sean Penn – liberal actor who portrayed on film the homosexual figure Harvey Milk.
- Fred Phelps – Cult leader
- Harry Reid – former Democratic Senate Majority Leader from Nevada, who claims he is personally opposed to abortion but would not interfere with a woman seeking the procedure.
- Ben Roethlisberger – controversial NFL quarterback for Pittsburgh Steelers who committed assault.
- Much of the British Royal Family, who endorse homosexual marriage and have let the Anglican Church spiritually decline under their watch, as well as overall British culture. Conversely, Queen Victoria was a dedicated Christian when the British Empire was at its peak.
- Jerry Sandusky – retired head coach from Pennsylvania State University who was a convicted child molester and rapist.
- Susan Sarandon – liberal actress.
- Al Sharpton – hosts a show on MSNBC. Stirs up racial animosity throughout the nation.
- Martin Sheen – liberal actor.
- Charlie Sheen – liberal actor, conspiracy theorist, and son of Martin Sheen.
- Carrie Underwood – supports same-sex marriage and is a practicing vegan. Mocked President Trump on a country music awards show. Several of her songs espouse vengenance.
- Rick Warren – Operates a “New Age” style church in California. Gave the inaugural prayer at Obama’s swearing-in as President. CFR member. Runs his church to gain members, not to preach the gospel.
- The Westboro Baptist Church of Topeka, Kansas, formerly pastored by Fred Phelps.
- Oprah Winfrey – Talk show host, media mogul, and occasional host on 60 Minutes. Endorsed Obama in 2008 and 2012.
- Jeremiah Wright – Obama’s pastor and preacher of Black Liberation Theology.
This generation will not pass…
This quote of Jesus in regards to the end times is found in Matthew 24:34; Mark 13:30; and Luke 21:32. Jesus said, “Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place.” The things that Jesus had been speaking of—the rise of the Antichrist, the desolation of the Holy Place, and the darkening of the sun—did not happen during the lifespan of people alive in Jesus’ day. Obviously, Jesus meant something different when He spoke of “this generation.”
Former Third-Level Illuminati Witch Predicts The End Times Will Begin In 2032, Once President Pence Leaves Office
The most recent episode of “The Sharpening Report” podcast featured an interview with Christian speaker and writer Doc Marquis, who claims to have been born into “a family of Illuminati witches” and was himself “a third-level witch in the Illuminati” until he converted to Christianity. Marquis claims that his status within the order means that he knows “all the names, places, times, events” behind “the Illuminati’s plan to create a new world order,” which he warned will finally come to pass around the year 2032, as soon as President Mike Pence leaves the White House.
“There are certain timelines in the order of the Illuminati, when certain things will happen,” Marquis said. “They have planned on it and they make sure it happens according to schedule. Now, one of the timelines—and I will never forget this—calls for, that between 2028 and 2030, they will have everything in their back pockets. Now what that means is that they will be in charge of absolutely everything at that point and that means, also, that they can move at a whim and set up their new world order.”
Marquis predicted that President Trump will run for re-election and win in 2020, after which Mike Pence will succeed him as president for another eight years, finally leaving office in 2032, which is precisely “within the timeline of the Illuminati.”
“I think what we are seeing right now is a window of opportunity that God has given us,” he said. “We know that according to the prophecies, God said that toward the End Times, He would raise up a remnant, in other words, the last true bastions of Christian children upon the face of the earth and give us the proper amount of time to make the one last stand for Christianity and get as many people saved as we can before the Tribulation period hits. Because if the timing of the Illuminati on that timeline, if what they wrote down is true, that means it’s going to happen towards the end or as soon as Mike Pence steps out of office and this window of opportunity at that point will be closed.”Source
The New World Order is a conspiracy theory which posits a new period of history bringing about a major change in the world with the balance of world power. This New World Order is theorized by some to involve a group or groups of elitist people bent on ruling the world through a single worldwide system of government. The appeal of this New World Order lies in its proposal to free the world of wars and political strife, and its promises to eradicate poverty, disease, and hunger. Its purpose is to meet the needs and hopes of all mankind through worldwide peace.
Also labeled the new “era of globalization,” this New World Order will supposedly do away with the need for diverse world governments. This will be accomplished by the installation of a one-world political system or body. One means to achieve this is by eliminating all lines and borders demarcating the nations of the world. To effect all this change, it is believed that the New World Order will emphasize tolerance through the promotion and acceptance of other cultures and their values and ideologies. Its ultimate goal is a sense of unity and oneness with all people speaking the same language. Other objectives include the use of a single, world-wide currency, as well as oneness in politics, religion, and moral values. As a result, conspiracy theorists believe, the world will be under one rule, that of one government that promises worldwide peace, the absence of war, and the elimination of all political unrest.
Though it may be agreed that man needs hope in order to endure this life and have peace of mind, the problem lies in where man searches for such hope. The Scriptures are clear concerning all these things. As Christians, we are commanded to obey and respect those in authority, including our government. However, we can easily see that there are some severe consequences of such a New World Order, both from an economic and a religious standpoint (Romans 13:1-7; Acts 5:29).
The problem with the acceptance and approval of any New World Order is that no government has ever offered, nor will it ever offer, real hope and peace for mankind. When man turns to government to provide worldwide peace and hope, he becomes disillusioned and enslaved by its false promises. History has proven time and again that no quasi-world empire has ever survived, simply because of its innate flaws of greed, corruption, and quest for power.
Those who desire the ushering in of a New World Order, whether secular or religious, are in for a rude awakening. The truth is that false religious teachings cannot bring utopia into being, regardless of man’s creativity and ingenuity. Only heaven brings lasting peace and happiness. The Bible makes it very clear that all things associated with this life on earth with its sufferings, its decay, its discontent, and death will continue with this physical life (2 Corinthians 4:16; Hebrews 9:27). It is also clear that all these things are completely unknown in the heavenly city (Revelation 21:3-7 and Revelation 22). They will be done away with. Yes, hope is needed. But it is the hope of heaven we need, not the false hope of a New World Order. The one hope for all believers lies only in heaven (John 14:1-4). It is not here on this earth.
The key to understanding what Jesus meant by “this generation will not pass away until all these things take place” is the context; that is, we must understand the verses that are surrounding Matthew 24:34, especially the verses prior to it. In Matthew 24:4–31, Jesus is clearly giving a prophecy; He is speaking of future events. Jesus had already told those living during His earthly ministry that the kingdom had been taken from them (Matthew 21:43). Therefore, it is imperative that Matthew 24–25 be seen as dealing with a future time. The generation that Jesus speaks of “not passing” until He returns is a future generation, namely, the people living when the predicted events occur. The word generation refers to the people alive in the future when the events of Matthew 24–25 take place.
Jesus’ point in His statement, “this generation will not pass away until all these things take place,” is that the events of the end times will happen quickly. Once the signs of the end begin to be observed, the end is well on the way—the second coming and the judgment will occur within that last generation. Jesus reinforced this meaning with a parable in Matthew 24:32–33: “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door.” A sure sign of summer is the leafing of the fig tree; a sure sign of the end of the world is that “all these things” (of Matthew 24) are taking place. Those who are on the earth then will have only a short time left.
Probably the most well-known example of historical globalization is the attempted construction of the Tower of Babel in the 21st century BC. Rather than filling the earth as God commanded (Genesis 9:1), mankind rebelled, deciding to centralize in one city and not be scattered over the earth (Genesis 11:4). This construction effort was spearheaded by Noah’s great-grandson, King Nimrod (whose name means “rebel”). God, in response, confused their languages, thus forcing the people to group together by dialect and settle elsewhere (Genesis 11:8-9).
All the empires presented in a dream to King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylonia represent other attempts to institute one-world government (Daniel 2). Daniel’s prophetic interpretation of the king’s dream is summarized our article, What is the meaning of Nebuchadnezzar’s dream in Daniel 2? It is notable that Nebuchadnezzar envisioned a fifth and final world empire, which is yet to come.
This final empire will be a true global government, ruled by the man known as the Antichrist, also called the beast and the lawless one (Revelation 13:4; 2 Thessalonians 2:8). He will have “authority over every tribe, people, language and nation,” and he, along with the False Prophet, will force all people to take his mark. This future global leader will control all financial transactions (Revelation 13:17) and all religious observance (Revelation 13:8). Refusal to worship the Antichrist means death; acquiescence means eternal punishment from God (Revelation 13:15; 14:9-11).
The Bible, therefore, shows that any time man attempts “globalization” it is ruled by wicked, ungodly empires. We should oppose globalization to the extent that we understand that it is implemented by Satan, currently the god of this age (2 Corinthians 4:4). It is interesting to note that man’s (and Satan’s) final attempt at globalization will include a resurgence of “Babylon,” which started the globalization effort so long ago (see Revelation 18).
Of course, we also know that the “whole world is a prisoner of sin” (Galatians 3:22) and that believers are to “hate evil” (Psalm 97:10). We must shine the light of righteousness into the darkness where we find it, via the gospel message (Matthew 5:16; cf. John 8:12). It is appropriate to rebuke wickedness, and there is much of that to be found in Satan’s version of globalization. However, 1 Peter 2:13 does tell us to “submit yourselves for the Lord’s sake to every authority instituted among men,” and Jesus Himself warned us to “give to Caesar what is Caesar’s” (Matthew 22:21), so it is required that we keep our opposition within the constraints of the law of the land.
God has a plan for globalization under the headship of the King and Redeemer, Jesus Christ (see Revelation 19–20). Evidently, there will still be individual nations under Christ’s rule (Zechariah 2:10-11). The Kingdom will be a time of righteousness and true justice (Isaiah 11:3-5).
How peaceful and joyful the days of Christ’s Kingdom will be! Isaiah 12:3-4 describes for us, “With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation. In that day you will say: ‘Give thanks to the Lord, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done, and proclaim that his name is exalted.’”
It is impossible to find anyone in the Bible who was a power for God who did not have enemies and was not hated.
Like Joseph and Daniel of the Old Testament who served secular kings, we are called to serve everyone and help them fulfill their divine destiny. Jesus made it clear that people who want to lead or be great must be the servants of all. Serving is the way of leadership in the kingdom. Forcing our way onto the world is not great leadership. Some accuse us of doing this very thing because we speak up on moral issues. It is important that we speak up on issues, but it’s also equally important that we love everyone no matter their persuasions.
Evil Exists So Spiritual Warfare Becomes Necessary!
#Antichrist #evildoers #suppressingtruth #birthpains #tribulation #sevenyears #hellonearth ##those that have ears, let him hear, those that have eyes let them see!
MY MISSION IS NOT TO CONVINCE YOU, ONLY TO INFORM…
Evil men don’t understand the importance of justice, but those who follow the Lord are much concerned about it. ~ Proverbs 28:5
Jesus come quick, there is nothing left in society that’s sacred….
The phrase “reprobate mind” is found in Romans 1:28 in reference to those whom God has rejected as godless and wicked. They “suppress the truth by their…Read More
Hillsong in a Word, ( impostors ) — Liberal Christianity often denies the miracles recorded in the Bible. If there are no miracles, there is…Read More
The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse are described in the last book of the New Testament of the Bible, the Book of Revelation by John…Read More
Chinese Social Credit Score Prevents 2.5 Million “Discredited Entities” from Buying Plane Tickets, Coming to the West Soon.
Every time there is an explosion of conflict in the Middle East, many people begin to wonder if the end times are approaching. Some Bible…Read More
Lindsey Graham Calls for New Gun Laws – Wants to Shut down “Hate Sites” on the Internet as defined by the Left (Video)
Every time there is any kind of mass shooting, the debate over gun control is revived. Some want to ban citizens from owning guns entirely.…Read More