As Democrats seek to hobble the competition ahead of the 2022 midterms - between Trump's ongoing Mar-a-Lago raid drama, a Steve Bannon indictment over fundraising for a private wall, and Biden's DOJ slapping 35 Trump associates with warrants or subpoenas - 'Big Tech' is doing their part to protect establishment narratives from dangerous wrongthink.
Four weeks ago, Twitter announced they would be 'pre-bunking' election claims during the 2022 midterms "to get ahead of misleading narratives" and "to proactively address topics that may be the subject of misinformation."
Then, on Wednesday the social media giant announced the expansion of 'Birdwatch' - the company's fact-checking program which has contributors flag "misleading" tweets with "notes that provide informative context."
According to the company, users who see a Birdwatch disclaimer are "20-40% less likely to agree with the substance of a potentially misleading Tweet than someone who sees the Tweet alone."
As Just the News notes, however, big tech censorship during the 2020 presidential election - ranging from evidence of voting irregularities, to Hunter Biden's laptop - was essentially election interference.
Twitter banned MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell for claiming the 2020 election was stolen, suspended several accounts linked to state audits of the election, and claimed in fact checks that 'mail-in voting was secure' despite evidence to the contrary.
Twitter fact checks claimed that mail-in voting was secure despite the warnings about the vulnerability of mail-in voting to election fraud sounded in the 2005 report of the bipartisan Commission on Federal Election Reform cochaired by former President Jimmy Carter, as well as numerous issues with mail-in ballots reported during the 2020 presidential election.
Following Election Day, Twitter slapped numerous tweets about the 2020 election with the warning "This claim about election fraud is disputed." The ubiquitous warning eventually became an internet meme, with social media users — including celebrities and corporations — posting random facts or jokes accompanied by their own "disputed" label. -Just the News
In fact, there's ample evidence of voting irregularities - so much that Just the News has compiled 26 such examples (excerpted in part below):
- Corrupt conduct — Ex-Prince William County voter registrar Michele White has been charged by Virginia Attorney General Jason Miyares with two felony counts alleging corrupt conduct as an election official and making a false statement, and one misdemeanor charge of willful neglect of duty by an elected official. The county's Office of Elections said White's conduct "did not impact the outcome of any election contest" and was discovered by her successor.
- Felons voting — Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis announced in August that 20 convicted felons were charged with felonies for allegedly voting illegally in the 2020 election in the state.
- Voter fraud in Wisconsin — As many as 22 voter fraud referrals for the 2020 election have been made over the past year by local clerks, according to a Wisconsin Elections Commission report.
- Missed mail-in ballots — On Aug. 5, 26 mail-in ballots for the 2020 election that had never been delivered to their intended voters were discovered in a U.S. Postal Service in Baltimore.
- Illegal voting in Ohio — Ohio Secretary of State Frank LaRose has referred four people for prosecution after they allegedly voted twice, once in Ohio and once in another state. In addition, 11 illegal immigrants were referred to Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost for prosecution in August, with 10 allegedly registering to vote and one who may have illegally voted. LaRose also referred 62 people suspected of election fraud for prosecution in February.
- Illegal ballot drop boxes — The Wisconsin Supreme Court ruled earlier this month that the 570 drop boxes used during the 2020 election were unlawfully approved by the Wisconsin Election Commission. "Only the legislature may permit absentee voting via ballot drop boxes," the court declared. "WEC cannot. Ballot drop boxes appear nowhere in the detailed statutory system for absentee voting. WEC's authorization of ballot drop boxes was unlawful." State Rep. Janel Brandtjen told Just the News that hundreds of thousands of votes were cast in the illegal drop boxes in the 2020 race, in which Joe Biden was certified the winner over Donald Trump by fewer than 21,000 votes.
- A foreign intrusion — Federal authorities have confirmed that two Iranian nationals successfully hacked into a state computer election system, stole 100,000 voter registrations and used the data to carry out a cyber-intimidation campaign that targeted GOP members of Congress, Trump campaign officials and Democratic voters in the November 2020 election in one of the largest foreign intrusions in U.S. election history. The defendants "were part of a coordinated conspiracy in which Iranian hackers sought to undermine faith and confidence in the U.S. presidential election," U.S. Attorney Damian Williams declared in an indictment.
- The laptop lie — More than 50 national security experts, countless news organizations and large social media firms falsely told American voters in fall 2020 that the Hunter Biden laptop with damning revelations about Biden family corruption was Russian disinformation. In fact, the laptop was authentic and already in the FBI's possession, and Hunter Biden was already under criminal investigation before voters cast their 2020 ballots. The false narrative had significant impact. According to a Polling Company survey for the Media Research Center, 45.1% of Biden voters were unaware of the censored laptop story. "According to our poll," MRC's Newsbusters reported, "full awareness of the Hunter Biden scandal would have led 9.4% of Biden voters to abandon the Democratic candidate, flipping all six of the swing states he won to Trump, giving the President 311 electoral votes."
- Alleged bribery — The former state Supreme Court justice appointed by the Wisconsin Legislature to investigate the 2020 election concluded that millions of dollars in donations to election administrators in five Democrat-heavy municipalities from the Mark Zuckerberg-funded Center for Tech and Civic Life violated state anti-bribery laws and corrupted election practices by turning public election authorities into liberal get-out-the-vote activists. "The Zuckerberg-funded CTCL/ Zuckerberg 5 scheme would prove to be an effective way to accomplish the partisan effort to 'turnout' their desired voters and it was done with the active support of the very people and the governmental institution (WEC) that were supposed to be guarding the Wisconsin elections administrative process from the partisan activities they facilitated," Justice Michael Gableman wrote.
- Illegal ballot harvesting in Wisconsin — Gableman also exposed an extensive ballot harvesting operation in nursing homes involving third-party activists illegally collecting the ballots of vulnerable residents. State election regulators "unlawfully directed the municipal clerks not to send out the legally required special voting deputies to nursing homes, resulting in many nursing homes' registered residents voting at 100% rates and many ineligible residents voting, despite a guardianship order or incapacity," Gableman wrote in his explosive report.
- Georgia ballot harvesting probe — Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger opened a criminal investigation into allegations that liberal activists engaged in ballot harvesting prohibited under state law. Raffensperger said he was planning to issue subpoenas to identify a whistleblower who allegedly admitted he engaged in the operation, and there could be prosecutions. The True the Vote election integrity group alleged in a formal state complaint that the man admitted his role and identified nonprofits who funded it at $10 per ballot delivered. The watchdog group also claimed it had assembled cell phone location records pinpointing the alleged harvesting by as many as 240 activists.
- Bad voter signatures? — A review of Maricopa County's mail-in ballots in Arizona's 2020 presidential election estimated that more than 200,000 ballots with signatures that did not match voter files were counted without being reviewed, more than eight times the number the county acknowledged.
- 50,000 Arizona ballots called into question — An extensive audit ordered by Arizona's Senate officially called into question more than 50,000 ballots cast in the 2020 election — a total nearly five times Joe Biden's official margin of victory in the state.
- Foreign voters found on Texas rolls — An audit of Texas voter rolls identified nearly 12,000 noncitizens suspected of illegally registering to vote and nearly 600 cases in which ballots may have been cast in the name of a dead resident or by a voter who may have also voted in another state. Officials are now in the process of removing the foreign voters and deciding whether prosecutions are warranted.
Read the rest of the claims here...
Be gentle with your skin. Our soaps are kind to your skin and create a creamy, silky lather that is nourishing. Small batches are made by hand. We only use the best natural ingredients. There are no chemicals, phthalates, parabens, sodium laurel sulfate, or detergents. GraniteRidgeSoapworks
Use the code HNEWS10 to receive 10% off your first purchase.
Google Is All Evil, It Will Be One of the Big Supporters of the Antichrist, They Will Be the Undoing of Free-America if Not Stop
What the High-Tech Do-Gooders Have Overlooked, There Are No Laws, No Rules to the World They Have Created, Artificial Intelligence Will Eventually Eat Their Own and Anyone that has Contributed to the Undoing of Humanity, Mad-Mix During the Tribulations, Enjoy… The high tech conglomerates (HYPER-REPROBATES) chose to attack God’s children (The Christians) you brought destruction upon yourselves and your high-tech corporations, it’s amazing how wrong you can be when dumb down in biblical truth, God’s word has survived the tyrants for thousands of years, yet you CEOs have missed the most important part of life, God’s plan for humanity, enjoy Google changed the rules that it defined itself. Google built its reputation, and its multi-billion dollar business, on the promise of its “don’t be evil” philosophy. That’s been largely interpreted as meaning that Google will always put its users first, an…
Google’s Chief Executive Officer Sundar Pichai Has Issued a Warning to Employees, Stating That the Company Is Not “Immune to Economic Headwinds.” HNewsWire: The Latest News When You Tell Lies About the Truth, the Trouble With Google Has Only Just Started
HNewsWire: Now, CEO Sundar Pichai has sent an alert to staff, asking for suggestions to improve efficiency and productivity but also warning of an economy that does not seem to be improving anytime soon. According to CNBC, this call to action came during Alphabet’s “all-hands” meeting of 170,000-plus full-time employees on Wednesday, when Pichai announced “Simplicity Sprint,” an initiative to “remove speed bumps,” “eliminate waste,” and develop products at a faster pace, based on an internal survey seen by the news outlet. “It is evident that we are facing a hard macro climate with more uncertainty ahead,” Pichai warned staff, urging them to participate in a poll by Aug. 15. “There are legitimate worries that our overall productivity is not where it needs to be given the numbers we have.” According to The Verge, Pichai’s remarks follow a message last…
The Ruin Done to the Woke Gestapo at Disney, Netflix, Twitter, and CNN Is Beautiful and Proof of God’s Love for Us — Biblical Delusion In Play
They’ll Never Take Jesus Out Of My Heart HNewsWire: As you are aware, my slogan from the beginning of the Woke Terror has been: hang in there. This will not endure. I was certain of this for two reasons: 1) being awake is a breach of human nature, and 2) this is still America. If you spend all of your time on social media and watching cable news, particularly Fox News, you may not realize that America is still America. But if you get out of that poisonous echo chamber and spend some time with actual people, you’ll realize that Americans of all shades are exactly like you. They just want to be entertained. They are unconcerned with skin tone. People whose whole identity is dependent on what they do with their sex organs are annoying and tiring to them.…
Watchman Update: Hitler Couldn’t Have Done a Better Job Than Google or Apple When It Comes to Turning the People Against Each Other. Get Your Favorite Spy or Snitching App. Buy It From the Google/Apple Play Store. These People Are Enemies of Our Country, and They Needed to Be Shut Down. Stop Using Google/Apple. Their Demonic/EVIL!
Say hello to Granite Ridge Soapworks! Use our handmade soaps to take good care of your skin. Our premium natural ingredients work together to create a silky, creamy lather that hydrates your skin. Chemicals, such as sodium lauryl sulfate, phthalates, parabens, or detergents, are never used by us. To ensure quality, we make all of our soaps in modest quantities. Visit our Etsy store right away to give them a try and the attention your skin deserves. GraniteRidgeSoapworks: Because only the best will do for your skin. Use the code HNEWS10 to receive 10% off your first purchase. HNewsWire: They deserve the consequences of their actions. They assisted the CCP in rounding up protesting civilians and ending lockdowns. It’s all about the money for Apple and the rest of the “big tech” companies; they don’t give a hoot about…
Watchman Warning Plandemic Working: Known and Suspected Terrorists Enter the U.S. in Unprecedented Numbers, Around 700,000 to Date. You Can Thank Obama, Biden, Google, FakeBook, Twitter and All of Satan Soldiers
HNewsWire: The Biden administration is hellbent on destroying our once-great nation. Nothing they have done is in the best interests of American folks. In reality, they are assaulting our way of life from every available direction. Rep. Clay Higgins (R-La.) claims that the increase in illegal immigration has resulted in more known and suspected terrorists entering the United States than ever before. The Louisiana delegate told NTD, The Epoch Times’ sister publication, that the Biden administration was presenting “absurd” estimates on the real number of known and suspected terrorists entering America’s borders. Higgins, a well-respected police officer, believes the figure is significantly higher, owing in part to the number of “got-aways,” or suspected terrorists who have worked hard to escape being apprehended by authorities at the border. Higgins’ remarks came after Border Patrol officers apprehended 50 persons from the FBI’s……...
the Anti-Christ, Silicon Valley Has Sold us on a Cashless, Card less, Wallet-less, Friction-less Future, The Beast….. As Benjamin Netanyahu fights for his political survival, seeking a record 5th term as prime minister during the upcoming Sept. 17 elections, he and his Likud party have suffered a huge public embarrassment while attempting to out-hawk their political rivals. The B.E.A.S.T. Is Built. It Appears Trump Will Be a Big Part of the Great Tribulation. In a predictable move, Facebook said Thursday it suspended a key function of Netanyahu’s official Facebook page due to “a violation of the company’s hate speech policy.” The sanction will be in effect for 24 hours, according to a company statement. The offending campaign message urged voters to avoid bringing into power a government composed of– “Arabs who want to destroy us all – women, children and men.” Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.…
NWO Plandemic: Killing of the Lambs and a Widespread Baby Formula Scarcity Has Promoted Into a Food Debacle for Parents Seeking to Feed Their Babies, Consult With Google,Twitter, YouTube,Parler Just to Name a Few, They Lied To You About This Horror, Obama/Biden
SRH: At My First Defense No One Came to Stand By Me, but All Deserted Me. May It Not Be Charged Against Them! But the Lord Stood by Me and Strengthened Me, so That Through Me the Message Might Be Fully Proclaimed and All the Gentiles Might Hear It. So I Was Rescued From the Lion’s Mouth. The Lord Will Rescue Me From Every Evil Deed and Bring Me Safely Into His Heavenly Kingdom. To Him Be the Glory Forever and Ever. “The Cost of Standing for Truth Is So High, so Precious, so All-Consuming That Almost No One Will Meet It HNewsWire: The Plandenic and The Silence of the Lambs, A baby formula shortage has triggered a statewide food crisis for parents throughout the country who are frantic to feed their babies. Baby formula is becoming more difficult to…
It Appears That Twitter and Other Major Tech Companies Would Prefer Dead Children to the Truth Being Made Public, Satan Soldiers Working For You!
HNewsWire: Twitter has removed a warning that it had added to a study by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as part of its campaign to limit what it claims to be “potentially harmful and misleading content.” Twitter and other social networking giants are known to have worked closely with the CDC in controlling the narrative during the pandemic, including suppression of alleged misinformation, in emails obtained by Judicial Watch through a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) in July 2021. In one of the emails, Twitter offered the CDC free advertising on its Promoted Trend and Promoted Spotlight Trend, with an estimated value of $75,000 and $150,000 respectively. While in a different email dated March 26, 2020, a CDC representative asked the social media network for assistance in getting its partner organization verified status so that “the COVID-19 messaging they are posted…
Be obligated To Google, Biden The Great Satan Soldiers: Americans’ Heating Bills To Soar Up To 50% This Winter
So far, Americans have been watching the money-depleting energy crisis that hit Europe and Asia with detached bemusement: after all, while US energy prices are higher, they are nowhere near the hyperinflation observed in Europe. That is about to change because as the Energy Information Administration warned this week, much higher heating bills are coming this winter. According to the IEA’s October winter fuels outlook (pdf), nearly half of U.S. households that warm their homes with mainly natural gas can expect to spend an average of 30% more on their “multi-year high” bills compared with last year. The agency added that bills would be 50% higher if the winter is 10% colder than average and 22% higher if the winter is 10% warmer than average. The forecast rise in costs, according to the report, will result in an average natural-gas home-heating bill of $746 from…