Re-Election in November, My Vote Is He Gets His Ticket Early, and Please Take the Rest of Those Anti-American Over the Hill Hollywood Dirtbags With You…
Someone Please Start a Go Fund Me Account for These Anti-American Progressive Lowlifes That Threaten to Leave the Country, Let’s Make Sure They Do Leave, the Country Would Be Better off Without These Degenerates…
Bruce Springsteen will pack up and flee to Australia should Donald Trump win re-election in November
The singer-songwriter also added he thought Trump would be no match for former Vice President Joe Biden, predicting he would lose.
“I love Australia,” Springsteen gushed to the Australian press. “Every time, we have nothing but good times down there. It’s always a treat to come. Love the people, love the geography, great place for motorcycle trips, it’s close to our hearts.”
He then made his prediction about the 2020 vote outcome.
“If Trump is re-elected – which he will not be; I’m predicting right now he’s gonna lose – if by some happenstance he should be, I’ll see you on the next plane.”
Springsteen has never shied away from entering the political domain while offering free character assessments of Donald Trump.
As Breitbart News reported, on Tuesday he joined fiction author Don Winslow to push the Atlantic‘s discredited report Trump called American servicemen “losers” and “suckers.”
The tired allegation is repeated in their new anti-Trump ad focusing on flipping Pennsylvania for Joe Biden.
Here’s 20 So-Called Not Important Stars– Who Pledged to Flee the Country If Trump Was Elected:
- Whoopi GoldbergMike Coppola/Getty Images for Liberty Science Center Before the election: Earlier this year, the actress claimed that if Trump were to be elected, “maybe it’s time for me to move, you know,” on an episode of The View. After the election: On a recent episode, Goldberg was anything but lighthearted when she called Trump a fool and threatened him with impeachment.“ This fool has said — and I know he is the president… This is a bigger picture than him. This ripples out on so many bigger things… Whatever you believe no child should be afraid that their parents are going to be taken away because they are Muslim or because they are Mexican or because they are Black… and that to me is an issue,” she said, adding: “We can kick his ass out. There is such a thing called impeachment.”
- Snoop DoggGetty Images/Courtesy of AOLSnoop Dogg_AOL_Performance – Publicity – H 2016Before the election: Snoop was among the many celebrities to admit that they were looking at homes in Canada. After the election: The rapper posted a picture of Toronto’s CN Tower on Instagram and asked native Canadian Drake for some real estate advice: “My new home. @champagnepapi [Drake] I need the hookup on some property… I’m going to the. 6ix.” Snoop’s 20-plus Instagram posts on the Wednesday following Election Day were not all negative, however: He couldn’t contain his excitement about the passing of California’s Prop 64, which legalizes recreational marijuana.
- Miley CyrusCourtesy of Instagram/nbcthevoice Before the election: Cyrus was a Bernie Sanders supporter before backing Hillary Clinton once she became the Democratic Party nominee. In an Instagram post, The Voice judge proclaimed, “My heart is broken into a 100000 pieces…I am moving if [Donald Trump] is my president! I don’t say things I don’t mean!” After the election: Instead of fleeing the country, Cyrus said she accepts Trump as the president and called for him to have an open mind in an emotional video she tweeted after the results were announced
- George LopezAP ImagesGeorge Lopez – H 2015Before the election: George Lopez proclaimed that Trump “won’t have to worry about immigration. We’ll all go back.”After the election: On Wednesday morning, he posted an Instagram photo captioned: “I’m gonna Rent first #pelosmelapela , get to know the schools #ohcanada #mexico (California legalized Marijuana- I need something stronger #Whitehorse #Whitelines Blow away !
- Raven SymoneRaven Symone The View – H 2015Before the election: Raven-Symone took a stand early in the race in claiming, “My confession for this election is if any Republican gets nominated, I’m going to move to Canada with my entire family. I already have my ticket.” After the election: A special feature on The View showed her embracing the Canadian lifestyle in full force.
- Amy SchumerMike Coppola/Getty Images for People.com Before the election: The comedian joked early in the election process that if Trump were to emerge victorious, “My act will change because I will need to learn to speak Spanish because I will move to Spain or somewhere. It’s beyond my comprehension if Trump won. It’s just too crazy.”After the election: When the results surfaced, she posted a lengthy Instagram caption saying she was joking. “First of all, the interview where I said I would move was in London and was said in jest. Not that anyone needs more than a headline to count something as official news. Anyone saying pack your bags is just as disgusting as anyone who voted for this racist homophobic openly disrespectful woman abuser. Like the rest of us I am grieving today.” Her caption continues below.
- CherGetty ImagesBefore the election: Cher pledged to not only leave the country, but to leave the planet all together. She tweeted, “IF HE WERE TO BE ELECTED, IM MOVING TO JUPITER.” After the election: Since the election ended, she has been very active on Twitter and cites Great Britain and Germany among other countries in her tweets
- Omari Hardwick Before the election: The actor vowed, “I’ll move from Denver to Italy… If Donald Trump wins the presidency, I’m out.”After the election: When Trump was named president-elect, the Power star took to social media to let everyone know just how strongly he opposed Trump as a president. He compared Trump to Obama in saying, “I was so incensed that i started calling him President President Obama. I will never call this person elected by my lost country ANYthing but Donald,” He went on to write that about how concerned he was for his children, but has yet to make a comment about his plans to move.
- Samuel L. JacksonREXUSA Before the election: The actor joined the anti-Trump movement in claiming, “If that motherf—er becomes president, I’m moving my black ass to South Africa.”After the election: While he has yet to come out with a statement since the election, some Twitter users in South Africa are ready to welcome him:Dear Samuel L. JacksonAs soon as you touch down at OR Tambo Airport your name will be Siyamamukela L Jackson. Sincerely Your Boy— IG: AdvBarryRoux (@Barry_Roux) November 9, 2016
- Bryan CranstonJason LaVeris/FilmMagic Before the election: Cranston voiced his anti-Trump sentiment in strongly proclaiming, “Absolutely, I would definitely move,” and then adding “It’s not real to me that that would happen. I hope to God it won’t.” After the election: He has yet to further discuss his plans to leave, but his Tweets indicate that he is trying to take less extreme actions and hoping for the best.
- Lena DunhamNicholas Hunt/Getty ImagesBefore the election: A very pro-Clinton Lena Dunham made her statement on the matter: “I know a lot of people have been threatening to do this, but I really will. I know a lovely place in Vancouver.”After the election: Dunhamstayed mum on social media directly following Election Night. On Friday, she broke her silence in an Instagram post in which she addressed all of the users who “demanded” she follow through with her plans to move. “For those demanding I move to Canada based on something I said when this man seemed like a steak salesman with a long shot at the presidency: stay busy reveling in your new regime,” she wrote. “I will go many places during my lifetime, surrounded by kindreds on a mission to spread justice and light.
- Neve CampbellCourtesy of Netflix Before the election: Neve Campbell, a Canadian native, vowed to move back home if the election favored Donald Trump. After the election: She has not made a statement since the election regarding her plans.
- Barbra StreisandKevin Mazur/Getty Images Before the election: When an Australian reporter asked about her travel plans if Trump were to be elected, Streisand answered, “He has no facts. I don’t know, I can’t believe it. I’m either coming to your country [Australia], if you’ll let me in, or Canada.” After the election: Despite an email sent out from her rep to the media Tuesday saying that “her reflection on the outcome will be posted on [her] social media sites immediately after the election is decided,” she has yet to comment.
- Neyo Grammys – P 2015Before the election: Like Snoop, Ne-Yo said that if Trump were to be elected, he would move to Canada to be neighbors with Drake. After the election: He hasn’t said whether he’ll follow through yet, but he has retweeted several accounts’ posts about the crash of the Canadian immigration site. Only time will tell if Ne-Yo decides to make the move to the Six. Where we stand right now: DOW futures are down 750. The dollar is plummeting. And Canada’s immigration website just crashed.— Nick Bilton (@nickbilton) November 9, 2016https://platform.twitter.com/embed/index.html?dnt=false&embedId=twitter-widget-7&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&id=796200380413550593&lang=en&origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.hollywoodreporter.com%2Flists%2F20-stars-who-pledged-flee-country-trump-was-elected-are-they-945888&theme=light&widgetsVersion=ed20a2b%3A1601588405575&width=550px
- Chelsea HandlerCourtesy of Netflix Chelsea Handler – Publicity – H 2016Before the election: Chelsea Handler jumped the gun and went ahead and bought a house just in case. She told a reporter, “I did buy a house in another country just in case…so all these people that threaten to leave the country and then don’t — I actually will leave that country.” After the election: On the post-election episode of her Netflix talk show, Handler said, “It’s so easy to say throw in the towel and that we’re going to leave or I’m going to move to Spain, because I want to move to Spain. I really, really want to move to Spain right now.” But the comedian said her co-workers have spoken to her about staying and using her platform instead. “Everyone in my office is like ‘You have a responsibility, you have a voice and you need to use it, and you have to be here,'” she said.https://www.youtube.com/embed/Wv0TXDcswm4
- Jon StewartLaura Cavanaugh/FilmMagic Before the election: The show host was thinking like Cher and claimed he would leave the planet if Trump were to be elected. He said he would consider “getting in a rocket and going to another planet, because clearly this planet’s gone bonkers.” After the election: No update yet on if (or how) he plans to do this.
- Keegan-Michael Key WATCHKeegan-Michael Key on Pressures of Tackling Race on ‘Key & Peele’: “Why Do We Have to Justify Why We Have Melanin?”
- Chloe SevignyGetty ImagesBefore the election: The actress seemed to have it all planned out when she responded to the “Where would you go if Trump became president” question in two simple words: Nova Scotia. After the election: She chimed in on the election, but has yet to address any plans to move
- Eddie Griffin
- Courtesy of ICMEddie Griffin PR Image – P 2013Before the election: The comedian put Trump in his place early in the race when he told a reporter, “He’s good at making money, but he’s ignorant … If Trump wins, I’m moving to Africa.”After the election: Griffin hasn’t said anything more about leaving America, but his hyperactive Twitter account reflects his frustration and his fears about racial tensions.
- Amber RoseTom Briglia/WireImageBefore the election: Amber Rose was certainly fired up, telling a reporter, “I can’t even think about it! I’m moving, I’m out! I can’t. And I am taking my son with me!” After the election: She hasn’t elaborated on her exit strategy, but she has been very vocal about her disappointment with the state of Florida
The World Is In Big Trouble, for Those That Believe We Will Go Back to Some Sense of Normal Life Here on Earth, You Will Be Sadly Disappointed, Seven Years of Hell on Earth Which Began January 1, 2020
“Our courts oppose the righteous, and justice is nowhere to be found. Truth stumbles in the streets, and honesty has been outlawed” (Isa. 59:14, NLT)…We Turned Our Backs On GOD, Now We Have Been Left To Our Own Devices, Enjoy…
While Mainstream Media Continues to Push a False Narrative, Big Tech Has Keep the Truth From Coming out by Shadow Banning Conservatives, Christians, and Like-Minded People, Those Death Attributed to the Coronavirus Is a Result of Those Mentioned, They Truly Are Evil…
Watchmen does not confuse truth with consensus The Watchmen does not confuse God’s word with the word of those in power…
In police-state fashion, Big Tech took the list of accused (including this site), declared all those named guilty and promptly shadow-banned, de-platformed or de-monetized us all without coming clean about how they engineered the crushing of dissent, Now more than ever big Tech has exposed there hand engaging in devious underhanded tactics to make the sinister look saintly, one of Satan’s greatest weapons happens to be deceit…
The accumulating death toll from Covid-19 can be seen minute-by-minute on cable news channels. But there’s another death toll few seem to care much about: the number of poverty-related deaths being set in motion by deliberately plunging millions of Americans into poverty and despair.
American health care, as we call it today, and for all its high-tech miracles, has evolved into one of the most atrocious rackets the world has ever seen. By racket, I mean an enterprise organized explicitly to make money dishonestly.
All the official reassurances won’t be worth a bucket of warm spit. The Globals are behind the CoronaVirus, It Is a Man-Made Bioweapon.
The number of Orphans aging out of Child Protective Custody has grown at an alarming rate. The 127 Faith Foundation receives many requests each week to house them at our ranch. Our prayer is that the good people of our country will step up to the challenge and offer financial support for "the least among us." We need your help! StevieRay Hansen, Founder, The 127 Faith Foundation
We make every effort to acknowledge sources used in our news articles. In a few cases, the sources were lost due to a technological glitch. If you believe we have not given sufficient credit for your source material, please contact us, and we will be more than happy to link to your article.
Satan Soldiers — the Who Just (Accidentally) Confirm COVID Is No More Dangerous Than Flu… The World Health Organization has finally confirmed what we (and…Read More