Trump is ahead 11/12/20 at 3:30PM
How Voter Fraud Can Widely Change the Final Electoral Tally…
Maricopa County, Arizona GOP Chair Rae Chorenky has been forced to resign after failing to sign the Certificate of Accuracy for voting machines made by Dominion – which have come under recent scrutiny for security vulnerabilities, as well as flipped votes in Antrim County, Michigan (which was later blamed on “human error“).
We believe that every legal vote in the 2020 US election should be counted. However, fraudulent votes hurt everyone. EveryLegalVote is a data driven approach to highlighting fraud in the 2020 US election and preserving the integrity of our electoral process.
This kind of project would not be possible without the data and information from many sources. A few of our sources include:
• Judicial Watch
• US Census
• The Associated Press
• US Elections Project
• Fraud stories from every day Americans.
The fraud disaggregation process uses a large amount of voter patterns and proven statistical methods to find and document mathematical anomalies indicative of voter fraud or ballot tampering.
As we collect and analyze more data we will be able to demonstrate with increasing granularity the difference between an election without tampering and one with more anomalies, which are indicative of tampering
Our preliminary analysis demonstrates significant fraud, and there are multiple additional data sets and fraud examples that will be analyzed and released in the coming days.
President Donald Trump said late Monday that, despite the General Services Administration (GSA) being given the green light to engage with Joe Biden’s transition team, he would “never concede” in what he called “the most corrupt election in American political history,” and his team would continue with legal challenges.
“What does GSA being allowed to preliminarily work with the Dems have to do with continuing to pursue our various cases on what will go down as the most corrupt election in American political history?” Trump wrote.
“We are moving full speed ahead. Will never concede to fake ballots & ‘Dominion’,” the president added, referring to the Dominion Voting System elections platform that has come into the spotlight, with Trump’s legal team arguing that alleged exploits in the voting system were used to switch votes in Biden’s favor.
Sidney Powell, an attorney once affiliated with Trump’s legal team but now acting independently, said she has a deluge of evidence that Dominion and other voting systems were exploited to swing the election, saying she soon intends to file a lawsuit of “epic” proportions that will detail the evidence. This builds on previous remarks she made, claiming the proof she said she was receiving regarding election fraud was massive, and likened its eventual disclosure to “releasing the Kraken.”
There is no such thing as the “Office of the President-Elect.”
This is arrogation. It’s designed to give people the impression that this man has authority. He has no authority.
FEC chairman debunks MSM claims of ‘no fraud’, says counting illegal votes can make election ‘illegitimate’ – https://oann.com/fec-chairman-debunks-msm-claims-of-no-fraud-says-counting-illegal-votes-can-make-election-illegitimate/…#OANN
I hope all the never-Trumpers at @FoxNews – Baier, Wallace, Cavuto, Sandra Smith, Juan Williams, Brazile et. al. are happy…
When the world elite dictates the narrative – everyone must use it!
Everything is right on schedule and, now, the time is come to remove one of the final obstacles standing in the way of a New World Order: The United States Constitution – even if, over the course of many decades, it has already been greatly diminished by the B.E.A.S.T. system; or, more specifically, Bulls*** Emerging As Strategic Totalitarianism (B.E.A.S.T.).
A vast majority of Republicans – 70% – believe the 2020 election was not ‘free and fair,’ according to a new poll by Morning Consult.
Broken down further, 48% of Republicans polled say the election was “definitely” not free and fair, while 22% say it “probably” was not – over twice the percentage of Republicans who thought it wouldn’t be fair when polled just before the election.
Morning Consult also found:
- Republicans are most skeptical of the Pennsylvania results: Just 23 percent of Republican voters say they believe the results in the Keystone State are reliable, and no more than 3 in 10 say the same about the results in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada and Wisconsin. Additionally, even for states like Texas and Florida, where Trump is projected to safely win, Democrats are more likely than Republicans to say the results are reliable.
- Overall trust in elections plummets among Republicans: Prior to the election, 68 percent of GOP voters said they had at least some trust in the U.S. election system. Post-election, that dropped to 34 percent. Democratic trust, meanwhile, jumped from 66 percent to 78 percent.
- Among voters who doubt the 2020 election’s validity, mail-in voting is seen as the main culprit: Nearly 4 in 5 voters who say they don’t believe the election was free and fair cite widespread voter fraud caused by mail-in voting as a reason why. Additionally, 72 percent cite ballot tampering as a reason and 51 percent say the media gave the candidates unequal attention.
- Despite outstanding concerns, most voters don’t expect the results to be overturned: 63 percent of registered voters, including 75 percent of Democrats and 45 percent of Republicans, say it is unlikely that the election results will be overturned.
Watchmen does not confuse truth with consensus The Watchmen does not confuse God’s word with the word of those in power…
The lapdog for the Bush family AG Barr will resign very soon, he cannot hide his bias much longer, he is actually a enemy of this nation and its people, much like the Bushwhacker’s, Obama’s and the list is long, the American people have taken note…
The number of Orphans aging out of Child Protective Custody has grown at an alarming rate. The 127 Faith Foundation receives many requests each week to house them at our ranch. Our prayer is that the good people of our country will step up to the challenge and offer financial support for "the least among us." We need your help! StevieRay Hansen, Founder, The 127 Faith Foundation
(Texans Are Fed up) and His Decision to Open Texas up Completely Looks More Political Than Sincere… Shortly after Gov. Abbott’s decision to follow the…Read More