Advisory: Be careful of what you read on social media. The algorithms used by these platforms have no regard for Biblical truth. They target your emotions to keep you engaged on their site so their advertisers can drop more ads. These platforms exist to enrich their stockholders. Consider God’s promise to Believers in James 1:5, “If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.”
“Biological War” with China…
A professor with close ties to the Communist Chinese Government has declared that his country ‘defeated’ the U.S. in 2020, winning a biological war, and putting America ‘back in it’s place’.
The comments were made by Chen Ping, a Senior Researcher at The China Institute of Fudan University, a CCP affiliated think tank, and a professor at Peking University.
Zeng writes that the researcher claims “the Western model has failed, the 500-year maritime civilization is doomed, the CCP has won and ‘will lead the way of the modernization in the new era after the biology revolution’ after the 2020 CCPVirus (COVID19) pandemic.”
Ping states in the video that “In 2020, China won the trade war, science and technology war, and especially the biological war.”
“The achievement is unprecedented. This is an epoch-making historical record,” he continues, adding “So for the liberal, America-worshiping cult within China, their worship of the U.S. is actually unfounded.”
“After this trade war and biological warfare, the U.S. was beaten back to its original shape,” Ping emphasised.
Ping also commented on the 2020 U.S. election, noting “I think Trump’s attempt to restore the declining international status of the U.S. during his 4 years has failed. This failure is not only the failure of Trump’s personal campaign for re-election as president, but also the failure of the neo-liberalism-led globalization of the past four decades led by the U.S. and the UK.”
“Therefore, the development and modernization model of the U.S. and Europe is not worthy of China’s imitation and repetition,” Ping added.
China’s economy has expanded by 18.3% in the first quarter of 2021 compared to the same period last year, marking the biggest increase since China started keeping quarterly records in 1992.
The country has undoubtedly been able to rebound quickly by getting ahead of the pandemic in late 2019, stalling and obscuring the facts of what was unfolding while a criminally compliant World Health Organisation parroted CCP talking points to the rest of the world.
With Trump out of office, America is now at the mercy of the Communist state, with Joe Biden having a long track record of selling out American industry to Chinese investors.
As we recently reported, a group of the world’s leading scientists have urged more investigation into the possibility that the coronavirus pandemic was caused by a leak from Wuhan’s Institute of Virology, saying that the World Health Organisation has dismissed the notion without proper consideration.
Meanwhile, GOP representatives on the House Intelligence Committee have demanded an update from the White House and the Director of National Intelligence on the possibility that the coronavirus leaked from the lab.
The Republicans, led by Ranking Member Devin Nunes also want access to any intelligence on the “gain of function” research that was undertaken at the Wuhan lab in conjunction with US agencies.
As we reported earlier in the year, top US National Security officials have indicated that they believe the most credible theory on the origin of COVID-19 is that it escaped from the Chinese laboratory.
- Watchman: Henry Kissinger Had a Significant Impact on Our Foreign Policy. His Transactional, Value-Free Attitude Included Backing for Violent and Genocidal Foreign Dictators. The World Is a Safer Place Now—Let the Dead Bury the DeadHNewsWire: ‘Amoral vision’ For half of his very long life, Henry Kissinger – who died yesterday at 100 – exerted a profound influence on U.S. foreign policy. That influence, according to scholar Jarrod Hayes, was by no means benign. Hayes, a political scientist at the University of Massachusetts Lowell, writes that in Kissinger’s first book, the approach he would take as secretary of state and national security adviser in the Nixon and Ford administrations was already clear. “Kissinger argued foreign policy makers are measured by their ability to recognize shifts in political, military and economic power in the international system – and then to make those changes work in their country’s favor,” writes Hayes. But “in this model of foreign policy, the political values – democracy, human rights – that make the United States a distinctive player in the international … Read more
- Throughout the Old Testament the Prophets Were Called God’s Servants. In Jesus’ Day, the Disciples That Followed a Teacher Served Their Leader Like a ServantJohn 15:15-17 15 I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you. 16You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit-fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name. 17 This is my command: Love each other. In the entire Old Testament, the prophets were referred to as God’s servants. In the time of Jesus, followers of a teacher served their leader as servants. Jesus made it possible for a greater number of people to enter a relationship than under the old covenant. God referred to Abraham as His friend and addressed him in a very personal manner. He … Read more
- Watchman: Attorney General Ken Paxton Sues Pfizer for Misrepresenting COVID-19 VaccineSRH: We Have Some Representative In Our Corner. HNewsWire: AUSTIN – Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton has sued Pfizer, Inc., for unlawfully misrepresenting the effectiveness of the company’s COVID-19 vaccine and attempting to censor public discussion of the product. Pfizer engaged in false, deceptive, and misleading acts and practices by making unsupported claims regarding the company’s COVID-19 vaccine in violation of the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act. The pharmaceutical company’s widespread representation that its vaccine possessed 95% efficacy against infection was highly misleading. That metric represented a calculation of the so-called “relative risk reduction” for vaccinated individuals in Pfizer’s initial, two-month clinical trial results. FDA publications indicate “relative risk reduction” is a misleading statistic that “unduly influence[s]” consumer choice. Pfizer was also put on notice at that time that vaccine protection could not accurately be predicted beyond two months. Nevertheless, … Read more
- Watchman Sees Civil War Coming, Pro-Hamas Mob Attacks NYPDHNewsWire: (ABC News) – With thousands of people expected to converge on Rockefeller Center for Wednesday evening’s Christmas tree lighting ceremony, New York City police counterterrorism officials have issued a confidential warning that protests prompted by the Israel-Hamas war could disrupt the annual event. The threat assessment advisory was issued by the NYPD Intelligence and Counterterrorism Bureau (ICB) to law enforcement and government agencies and says there is currently no specific or credible threat reporting regarding the tree lighting ceremony, but noted the United States “continues to face a heightened and dynamic risk environment from a variety of extremists.” “Malicious actors may view mass gatherings, iconic locations and high-profile events as targets of opportunity during the holiday season,” the threat assessment warns.” The document, obtained by ABC News, comes in the wake of a disruption by demonstrators at last week’s Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade and the weekend shooting … Read more
- Watchman: Daily Devotional,You Want to Prepare Yourself and Get Ready for the Imminent Collapse of This Empire Called the United States of America, You Need to Step Out of the Deception and Propaganda of Our Culture, and Get To Know the One Who Is “The Way, the Truth, and the Life,” Jesus ChristThe final phrase of the book of Judges in the Old Testament portion of the Bible, a book that chronicles the moral degradation of society in Israel in the years following Moses’ death, reads: There was no ruler in Israel at the time. Everyone did what they thought was right. (2 Kings 21:25) If we can’t agree on what is “truth” and what is “not truth,” we’re in the same boat as the morally depraved country of Israel, which ceased following Moses’ law and “everyone did what was right in his own eyes.” And that is where we are today in the United States, as people follow their idols and expect to these idols to lead them out of our culture’s current corruption, which is on the verge of collapse. With the country securely divided between “Left” and “Right” views, … Read more
“Our courts oppose the righteous, and justice is nowhere to be found. Truth stumbles in the streets, and honesty has been outlawed,” (Isa. 59:14, NLT). We turned our backs on GOD, now we have been left to our own devices, enjoy…
While mainstream media continues to push a false narrative, Big Tech has kept the truth from coming out by shadow banning conservatives, Christians, and like-minded people. The deaths attributed to the Coronavirus are a result of powerful forces. They are truly evil.
Please do not post HNewsWire articles on Parler, Facebook, Reddit or Twatter social media platforms. We are not comfortable with their anti-Christian — anti-American Nazi philosophy.
It is impossible to find anyone in the Bible who was a power for God who did not have enemies and was not hated.
We make every effort to acknowledge sources used in our news articles. In a few cases, the sources were lost due to a technological glitch. If you believe we have not given sufficient credit for your source material, please contact us, and we will be more than happy to link to your article.