10,000 Cattle Die but Not From ‘Heat and Humidity’ One by One Satan Soldiers Are Taking Out America’s Food Supply Chain and Nobody Has Been Arrested? You Will be Starved To Death by Satan Soldiers in the Coming Months, Tribulation
While the fire seems insignificant, it's part of a much larger issue of a spate of "accidental fires," one by one, taking out America's food supply chain over the past year (source of the list via The Gateway Pundit):
- 1/11/21 A fire that destroyed 75,000-square-foot processing plant in Fayetteville
- 4/30/21 A fire ignited inside the Smithfield Foods pork processing plant in Monmouth, IL
- 7/25/21 Three-alarm fire at Kellogg plant in Memphis, 170 emergency personnel responded to the call
- 7/30/21 Firefighters on Friday battled a large fire at Tyson's River Valley Ingredients plant in Hanceville, Alabama
- 8/23/21 Fire crews were called to the Patak Meat Production company on Ewing Road in Austell
- 9/13/21 A fire at the JBS beef plant in Grand Island, Neb., on Sunday night forced a halt to slaughter and fabrication lines
- 10/13/21 A five-alarm fire ripped through the Darigold butter production plant in Caldwell, ID
- 11/15/21 A woman is in custody following a fire at the Garrard County Food Pantry
- 11/29/21 A fire broke out around 5:30 p.m. at the Maid-Rite Steak Company meat processing plant
- 12/13/21 West Side food processing plant in San Antonio left with smoke damage after a fire
- 1/7/22 Damage to a poultry processing plant on Hamilton's Mountain following an overnight fire
- 1/13/22 Firefighters worked for 12 hours to put a fire out at the Cargill-Nutrena plant in Lecompte, LA
- 1/31/22 a fertilizer plant with 600 tons of ammonium nitrate inside caught on fire on Cherry Street in Winston-Salem
- 2/3/22 A massive fire swept through Wisconsin River Meats in Mauston
- 2/3/22 At least 130 cows were killed in a fire at Percy Farm in Stowe
- 2/15/22 Bonanza Meat Company goes up in flames in El Paso, Texas
- 2/15/22 Nearly a week after the fire destroyed most of the Shearer's Foods plant in Hermiston
- 2/16/22 A fire had broken at US largest soybean processing and biodiesel plant in Claypool, Indiana
- 2/18/22 An early morning fire tore through the milk parlor at Bess View Farm
- 2/19/22 Three people were injured, and one was hospitalized, after an ammonia leak at Lincoln Premium Poultry in Fremont
- 2/22/22 The Shearer's Foods plant in Hermiston caught fire after a propane boiler exploded
- 2/28/22 A smoldering pile of sulfur quickly became a raging chemical fire at Nutrien Ag Solutions
- 2/28/22 A man was hurt after a fire broke out at the Shadow Brook Farm and Dutch Girl Creamery
- 3/4/22 294,800 chickens destroyed at farm in Stoddard, Missouri
- 3/4/22 644,000 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Cecil, Maryland
- 3/8/22 243,900 chickens destroyed at egg farm in New Castle, Delaware
- 3/10/22 663,400 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Cecil, MD
- 3/10/22 915,900 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Taylor, IA
- 3/14/22 The blaze at 244 Meadow Drive was discovered shortly after 5 p.m. by farm owner Wayne Hoover
- 3/14/22 2,750,700 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Jefferson, Wisconsin
- 3/16/22 A fire at a Walmart warehouse distribution center has cast a large plume of smoke visible throughout Indianapolis.
- 3/16/22 Nestle Food Plant extensively damaged in fire and new production destroyed Jonesboro, Arkansas
- 3/17/22 5,347,500 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Buena Vista, Iowa
- 3/17/22 147,600 chickens destroyed at farm in Kent, Delaware
- 3/18/22 315,400 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Cecil, Maryland
- 3/22/22 172,000 Turkeys destroyed on farms in South Dakota
- 3/22/22 570,000 chickens destroyed at farm in Butler, Nebraska
- 3/24/22 Fire fighters from numerous towns are battling a major fire at the McCrum potato processing facility in Belfast.
- 3/24/22 418,500 chickens destroyed at farm in Butler, Nebraska
- 3/25/22 250,300 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Franklin, Iowa
- 3/26/22 311,000 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 3/27/22 126,300 Turkeys destroyed in South Dakota
- 3/28/22 1,460,000 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Guthrie, Iowa
- 3/29/22 A massive fire burned 40,000 pounds of food meant to feed people in a food desert near Maricopa
- 3/31/22 A structure fire caused significant damage to a large portion of key fresh onion packing facilities in south Texas
- 3/31/22 76,400 Turkeys destroyed in Osceola, Iowa
- 3/31/22 5,011,700 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Osceola, Iowa
- 4/6/22 281,600 chickens destroyed at farm in Wayne, North Carolina
- 4/9/22 76,400 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 4/9/22 208,900 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 4/12/22 89,700 chickens destroyed at farm in Wayne, North Carolina
- 4/12/22 1,746,900 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Dixon, Nebraska
- 4/12/22 259,000 chickens destroyed at farm in Minnesota
- 4/13/22 fire destroys East Conway Beef & Pork Meat Market in Conway, New Hampshire
- 4/13/22 Plane crashes into Gem State Processing, Idaho potato and food processing plant
- 4/13/22 77,000 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 4/14/22 Taylor Farms Food Processing plant burns down Salinas, California.
- 4/14/22 99,600 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 4/15/22 1,380,500 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Lancaster, Minnesota
- 4/19/22 Azure Standard nation's premier independent distributor of organic and healthy food, was destroyed by fire in Dufur, Oregon
- 4/19/22 339,000 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 4/19/22 58,000 chickens destroyed at farm in Montrose, Color
- 4/20/22 2,000,000 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Minnesota
- 4/21/22 A small plane crashed in the lot of a General Mills plant in Georgia
- 4/22/22 197,000 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 4/23/22 200,000 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 4/25/22 1,501,200 chickens destroyed at egg farm Cache, Utah
- 4/26/22 307,400 chickens destroyed at farm Lancaster Pennsylvania
- 4/27/22 2,118,000 chickens destroyed at farm Knox, Nebraska
- 4/28/22 Egg-laying facility in Iowa kills 5.3 million chickens, fires 200-plus workers
- 4/28/22 Allen Harim Foods processing plant killed nearly 2M chickens in Delaware
- 4/2822 110,700 Turkeys destroyed Barron Wisconsin
- 4/29/22 1,366,200 chickens destroyed at farm Weld Colorado
- 4/30/22 13,800 chickens destroyed at farm Sequoia Oklahoma
- 5/3/22 58,000 Turkeys destroyed Barron Wisconsin
- 5/3/22 118,900 Turkeys destroyed Beadle S Dakota
- 5/3/22 114,000 ducks destroyed at Duck farm Berks Pennsylvania
- 5/3/22 118,900 Turkeys destroyed Lyon Minnesota
- 5/7/22 20,100 Turkeys destroyed Barron Wisconsin
- 5/10/22 72,300 chickens destroyed at farm Lancaster Pennsylvania
- 5/10/22 61,000 ducks destroyed at Duck farm Berks Pennsylvania
- 5/10/22 35,100 Turkeys destroyed Muskegon, Michigan
- 5/13/22 10,500 Turkeys destroyed Barron Wisconsin
- 5/14/22 83,400 ducks destroyed at Duck farm Berks Pennsylvania
- 5/17/22 79,00 chickens destroyed at Duck farm Berks Pennsylvania
- 5/18/22 7,200 ducks destroyed at Duck farm Berks Pennsylvania
- 5/19/22 Train carrying limestone derailed Jensen Beach FL
- 5/21/22 57,000 Turkeys destroyed on farm in Dakota Minnesota
- 5/23/22 4,000 ducks destroyed at Duck farm Berks Pennsylvania
- 5/29/22 A Saturday night fire destroyed a poultry building at Forsman Farms
- 5/31/22 3,000,000 chickens destroyed by fire at Forsman facility in Stockholm Township, Minnesota
- 6/2/22 30,000 ducks destroyed at Duck farm Berks Pennsylvania
- 6/7/22 A fire occurred Tuesday evening at the JBS meat packing plant in Green Bay.
- 6/8/22 Firefighters from Tangipahoa Fire District 1 respond to a fire at the Purina Feed Mill in Arcola
- 6/9/22 Irrigation water was canceled in California (the #1 producer of food in the US) and storage water flushed directly out to the delta.
- 6/12/22 Largest Pork Company in the US Shuts Down California Plant Due to High Costs
- 6/13/22 Fire Breaks Out at a Food Processing Plant West of Waupaca County in Wisconsin
Viral Video Appears To Show 100s Of Dead Cattle , These Cattle Have Be Kill by Devious Methods, NOT by Heat!
Chaos in food supply chains continues to worsen as thousands of cattle across Kansas have mysteriously died. Officially, at least 2,000 cattle died of "extreme heat and humidity" amid triple-digit temperatures, however skeptics aren't buying it as viral footage shows hundreds of cows laying upside down.
On a ranch in the southwest of the state of Kansas alone, more than 3,000 cattle suddenly fell dead last weekend. According to the farmers, there is no plausible explanation for this mass extinction. Cases like this are currently accumulating in the USA. pic.twitter.com/tj6vZ9uNGq
— Agent J (@YouMayCallMeJay) June 15, 2022
The high-end of estimates comes from Progressive Farmer Senior Editor Victoria Myers, who reports preliminary estimates from feedlot or feed yards that show 10,000 fat cattle across the state have died because of scorching hot weather.
"What is known is that leading up to these heartbreaking losses, temperatures in the area were over 100 degrees Fahrenheit, there was humidity, and there was little to no wind to help cool the animals. Temperature readings reported for Ulysses began to exceed the 100-degree mark on June 11. By June 13, the high temperature was reported at 104 degrees, with humidity levels ranging from 18% to 35%. Temperature and humidity levels began to break some on June 14. Just a few days prior to the heat setting in, highs had been in the 80s," Myers said.
The Kansas Department of Health and Environment told Reuters they only know of at least 2,000 cattle deaths due to high temperatures and humidity as of Tuesday.
One farmer insists "wasn't the heat."
Others had similar commentary:
I'm in Arizona in the middle of the desert... Never seen cows die like that. Feedlots, dairies like we have here... Never seen cows die of heat. Trust me I live in one of the hottest places in America. Not happening here even with draughts.
— Crypto-Liz-Taylor (@Liz85139) June 15, 2022
Bloomberg weather models show high temps across Kansas have been range-bound between 95-100 degrees Fahrenheit since Saturday and could persist through the 25th of the month.
What's odd is that Texas, the state with the highest concentration of cows, is experiencing even hotter weather than Kansas and has thus far yet to experience mass cow deaths.
Corbitt Wall, a cattle analyst with National Beef Wire, told Progressive Farmer that two non-media sources had described the extent of the Kansas losses. He said there is so much frustration among farmers and pointed out futures markets fell on Monday despite the losses.
"I know it's hard for people in the business to watch that futures market, but it's not real," Wall said. "The only time those traders and speculators make money on futures is when the market is volatile, and they are watching these algorithms to tell them where the market is going. For people following the fundamentals, it is frustrating."
Kansas State University veterinarian A.J. Tarpoff called the loss a "perfect storm" of too much heat and no opportunity for nighttime cooling that stressed the cattle.
"Heat stress doesn't happen all at one time. Cattle accumulate heat during the day, and then over the nighttime hours, it takes four to six hours for them to dissipate that heat. As long as we have a cooling effect at night, cattle can mostly handle the heat. Where we run into issues is where we have two to four days in a row of minimal nighttime cooling, and we start the day with the heat load we accumulated the day before still there," Tarpoff said.
So was it the heat that killed the cows or something else?
Watchman: Globalist Media Ordered to Start Pushing Cannibalism as a Food Source, Birth Pains
Despite what some critics think, the so-called “problem of evil” is not something the Bible leaves unaddressed. Scripture not only refers to the problem of evil, but it offers several solutions to it. By looking at the Bible’s honest questioning of evil, God’s response to evil, and the scriptural solution to evil, one can address this problem using almost nothing other than God’s Word. Of course, this question ties into theology and philosophy as well. There are multiple ways of coming to possible solutions, and none is entirely complete all by itself. According to the Bible, the experience of evil is something God understands and acknowledges. God’s willingness to grant us the freedom of making our own choices also allows for the possibility of moral evil. Moral evil leads to physical evil. Even so, God has always acted to soften…
NWO Plandemic: Killing of the Lambs and a Widespread Baby Formula Scarcity Has Promoted Into a Food Debacle for Parents Seeking to Feed Their Babies, Consult With Google,Twitter, YouTube,Parler Just to Name a Few, They Lied To You About This Horror, Obama/Biden
SRH: At My First Defense No One Came to Stand By Me, but All Deserted Me. May It Not Be Charged Against Them! But the Lord Stood by Me and Strengthened Me, so That Through Me the Message Might Be Fully Proclaimed and All the Gentiles Might Hear It. So I Was Rescued From the Lion’s Mouth. The Lord Will Rescue Me From Every Evil Deed and Bring Me Safely Into His Heavenly Kingdom. To Him Be the Glory Forever and Ever. “The Cost of Standing for Truth Is So High, so Precious, so All-Consuming That Almost No One Will Meet It HNewsWire: The Plandenic and The Silence of the Lambs, A baby formula shortage has triggered a statewide food crisis for parents throughout the country who are frantic to feed their babies. Baby formula is becoming more difficult to…
Watchman: The Norm For Tribulation: Social Unrest, Wildfires, Hurricanes and Food Lines
HNewsWire: Dominate the Headlines, a Surge in Violent Crime Across Major Us Metropolitan Areas Has Also Been Observed Since the Virus-Plandemic Began in March… HNewsWire: This afternoon, the Electric Reliability Council of Texas (ERCOT), which manages Texas’ electric power system, urged residents and businesses to conserve energy and warned of probable rolling blackouts. The grid is facing a “possible reserve capacity shortfall with no market solution available,” according to an ERCOT notification issued late Sunday night. ERCOT has encouraged residents to decrease their energy use between 1400-2000 local time, when temperatures are predicted to reach triple digits. High temperatures are fueling record electricity consumption, and limited wind generation may push the system to its limit. Wind power is expected to account for roughly 8% of total capacity during peak hours today, according to current predictions. The current predicted electricity demand…
Satan Soldiers Will Crush the Working Poor One State at a Time — With Soaring Food, Fuel, and Shelter Inflation
HNewsWire: At My First Defense No One Came to Stand By Me, but All Deserted Me. May It Not Be Charged Against Them! But the Lord Stood by Me and Strengthened Me, so That Through Me the Message Might Be Fully Proclaimed and All the Gentiles Might Hear It. So I Was Rescued From the Lion’s Mouth. The Lord Will Rescue Me From Every Evil Deed and Bring Me Safely Into His Heavenly Kingdom. To Him Be the Glory Forever and Ever. “The Cost of Standing for Truth Is So High, so Precious, so All-Consuming That Almost No One Will Meet It Be gentle with your skin. Our soaps are kind to your skin and create a creamy, silky lather that is nourishing. Small batches are made by hand. We only use the best natural ingredients. There are no chemicals,…
We Are Currently Witnessing the Beginning of a Global Food Crisis, Driven by the Knock-on Effects of a Plandemic and More Recently the Rise in Planned Fuel Prices and Satan Soldiers Created Conflict in Ukraine. Have You Seen the Picture Yet?
Satan Soldiers Advises Eating Lentils Instead of Meat, Using Public Transit, and Avoiding Shopping in Abundance. As a Result, They Will Starve You to Death HNewsWire-While the world has been fixated on crude oil and gasoline in recent weeks, we have been alerting readers to a much more severe situation unfolding in diesel, a source of energy that is vitally crucial in keeping the “just in time” world functioning on schedule. As a reminder, here are some of the stories we’ve published on the subject in recent weeks, many of which were written before to the Ukraine war: Diesel Is the Inflationary Driver of the US Economy Canary – February 8th Diesel stocks in the United States are on the verge of collapsing – Feb 18 China Requests That State-Owned Refiners Halt Gasoline and Diesel Exports – Mar 10 Global…
Update: Pale Horse In Play: Your Children Will Be Dead if You Follow Satan’s Soldiers’ W.H.O., FDA, Medical Communities or Governments’ Order. The Food and Drug Administration’s Vaccine Advisers Gave a Thumbs-up to Kill Shot Vaccines from Moderna and Pfizer for the Littlest Kids
Study CDC Cited In Arguing For COVID-19 Vaccines For Babies Being Updated HNewsWire: A non-peer-reviewed study that U.S. government scientists cited in asserting COVID-19 is a leading cause of death for children is being updated after inaccuracies were detected. A general view of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) headquarters in Atlanta, Ga., on Sept. 30, 2014. (Tami Chappell/Reuters) The preprint paper, published in May, says that COVID-19 has been the fifth-leading cause of death during the pandemic for children aged 1 to 5. The authors, primarily British scientists, also concluded that COVID-19 has been a top cause of death for all children. “Our findings underscore the importance of continued vaccination campaigns for [children ≥5 years] in the US and for effective Covid-19 vaccines for under 5 year olds,” they wrote. But the paper has flaws, Seth…
According to a Top Biden Economist Who Lives in Lalaland, Farmers Should Increase Crop Production Based on “Price Signals” to Avoid Food Shortages. Only the Very Mentally Sick Would Consider This Concept Worktable
HNewsWire Humanity-Will Be Ruled By a Godless Man Presiding Over an Evil Governmental System. The Bible Associates This End-Times Ruler With a Terrible Beast in Revelation and in Daniel, the Day is Here-Get ready… Mr. Trump did not win re-election, providing the American people four years, Now with Satan Soldiers (Biden), the globe will experience about five years of the seven years tribulation event, the remaining two years will be like no other known to humanity, know where you stand with the creator. HEAVEN ON EARTH God has delivered them (the ungodly) a tremendous illusion so that they would accept the lie and those who have not believed the truth but have relished in iniquity will be punished” (2 Thessalonians 2:10-12). To put it simply, God sends a powerful deception to those who refuse to accept the gospel of Christ.…
Biden Obama’s Band of Satan Soldiers Are Very Successful,Plandemic Working: Inflation Storm Devastates U.S. Households as Fuel, Power, and Food “Become Unaffordable”
HNewsWire: Gasoline has jumped to $5 a gallon on the national average, groceries have risen in price, and utility bills have skyrocketed. Some people in the United States are experiencing what it’s like to live in a developing nation. More and more families are struggling to make ends meet as the cost of living rises. In late April and early May, a Census Bureau study indicated that 31 percent of families found it either very or extremely difficult to pay for their typical household costs, compared to 25 percent at the same time previous year. The poll indicated that nine percent of families occasionally or often did not have enough food, up to seven percent a year earlier. Low-income Americans have the greatest obstacles, since they spend a larger percentage of their income on basics. Low-income families’ monthly budgets now…
Food Is Being Used as a Weapon,Energy Is Being Used as a Weapon,Goods Are Being Used as a Weapon and Our Health Is Being Used as a Weapon, Satan Soldiers Are Getting Aggressive, Hell On Earth
At My First Defense No One Came to Stand By Me, but All Deserted Me. May It Not Be Charged Against Them! But the Lord Stood by Me and Strengthened Me, so That Through Me the Message Might Be Fully Proclaimed and All the Gentiles Might Hear It. So I Was Rescued From the Lion’s Mouth. The Lord Will Rescue Me From Every Evil Deed and Bring Me Safely Into His Heavenly Kingdom. To Him Be the Glory Forever and Ever. “The Cost of Standing for Truth Is So High, so Precious, so All-Consuming That Almost No One Will Meet It HNewsWire-Argentina halted soy and soy oil exports; agribusiness behemoth Bayer declared a halt to key shipments to Russia because “crop supplies are reliant on peace.” and Russia warned it may suspend wheat, barley, maize, and rye exports until June…
Surprisingly, the president of the United States appeared in front of the globe this week, anticipating "serious food shortages" while failing to present a strategy to keep us nourished.
"With respect to food shortages—yes, we did discuss food shortages, and, um, and it's going to be real," His Fraudulence Joe Biden remarked during a press conference on Thursday. "The price of these sanctions is placed not just on Russia, but on a slew of other nations as well." Including European nations as well as our own."
Naturally, Biden made this statement only a few days after Press Secretary Lyin' Ginger said that Americans are unlikely to experience food shortages.
Why do you think this is satans doing? God said he would send famine to the land……Wake up and repent Ephrayim! Turn back to the Elohim of Israel. Stop sinning and sacrificing your children to satan…… there is so much evil in the usa and other places around the world, is this really surprising? God told us this would happen.
Just as planned by the powers that be. Same powers at work during the days of Noah. Gen 6:4; before and AFTER. We are living in the after, as in the days of Noah…