Hemisphere to Bankruptcy, Antifa Doesn’t Know Their History and Are Biblically Bankrupt Soy Boys…
Venezuela’s decline from the third richest country in the hemisphere to bankruptcy, riots, and starvation can be seen in the following timeline that began with the introduction of socialist policies.
- 1992 Became third richest country in the hemisphere
- 1998, Hugo Chavez elected president. Through the “Bolivarian Revolution” brings in new constitution that brought socialist policies.
- 2001, Chavez passes laws aimed at redistribution of land and wealth.
- 2004 Private healthcare is completely socialized
- 2005, Chavez signs a decree to eliminate large estates and removal of private property
- 2005, Stiff fines and prison terms for those in media who criticized public figures.
- 2006, Chavez shifts buying military equipment from US to Russia.
- 2007, Chavez announces that “key energy and telecommunication companies will be nationalized.”
- 2007 All higher education becomes free
- 2007, Exxon Mobil and ConocoPhilips refused to hand over control of operations to the Venezuelan government and are then kicked out the country
- 2009, Voters approve plan to abolish term limits.
- 2009, Socialists banned private ownership of guns
- 2012, Government enforces price controls on basic goods to battle against inflation.
- 2014, 28 people die in the suppression of an antigovernment protest
- 2017, Constitution and elections are suspended
- 2018, U.N. says 2 million Venezuelans have fled to neighboring countries since 20143
Is this what we want for the United States? No! But, I have a question. Why do so many politicians take an oat to uphold the constitution, yet they promote socialist ideas?
Is socialism biblical?
No, socialism is not biblical. Socialism stands in opposition to biblical principles. In the Bible people have the right to do with their property is they desire (Acts 5:4), as well as have a representative form of government (Ex. 18:21-22; Deut. 1:13), where there is self-governance (Matt. 18:15-17), private property rights (Ex. 20:17), the liberty to act freely (2 Cor. 3:17; 1 Pet. 2:16), along with capitalist principles (Matt. 21:33-41; 25:14-30) and where the law requires a fair trial with witnesses (Deut. 19:15; Matt. 18:16)
- A representative form of government
- Exodus 18:21-22, “Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders of thousands, of hundreds, of fifties and of tens. 22 Let them judge the people at all times; and let it be that every major dispute they will bring to you, but every minor dispute they themselves will judge. So it will be easier for you, and they will bear the burden with you.”
- Deut. 1:13, “Choose wise and discerning and experienced men from your tribes, and I will appoint them as your heads.’”
- Matthew 18:15-17, “If your brother sins, go and show him his fault in private; if he listens to you, you have won your brother. 16 But if he does not listen to you, take one or two more with you, so that BY THE MOUTH OF TWO OR THREE WITNESSES EVERY FACT MAY BE CONFIRMED. 17 If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church; and if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector.”
- Private Property rights
- Exodus 20:17, “You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife or his male servant or his female servant or his ox or his donkey or anything that belongs to your neighbor.”
- Acts 5:4, “While it remained unsold, did it not remain your own? And after it was sold, was it not under your control? Why is it that you have conceived this deed in your heart? You have not lied to men but to God.”
- The principle of liberty and freedom
- 2 Cor. 3:17, “Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.”
- Gal. 5:1, “It was for freedom that Christ set us free; therefore keep standing firm and do not be subject again to a yoke of slavery.”
- 1 Peter 2:16, “Act as free men, and do not use your freedom as a covering for evil, but use it as bondslaves of God.”
- Capitalist Principles
- Matt. 25:14-30. This is the parable of the talents where the master gives to the servants different amounts of money and requires of them to produce more out of what they have been given.
- Matt. 21:33-41. this is the parable of the landowner leaving servants in charge of his vineyard. He owned the vineyard and required proper treatment of his people and his property.
- Witnesses and fair trial
- Deut. 19:15, “A single witness shall not rise up against a man on account of any iniquity or any sin which he has committed; on the evidence of two or three witnesses a matter shall be confirmed.”
- Matt. 18:16, “But if he does not listen to you, take one or two more with you, so that BY THE MOUTH OF TWO OR THREE WITNESSES EVERY FACT MAY BE CONFIRMED.”
Can a Christian be a Socialist?
In light of the Scriptures, can a Christian be a socialist? In one sense, yes and another, no. Christians can be all kinds of things without realizing they contradict Scripture. Being a socialist or capitalist does not make someone a Christian or not Christian. Nevertheless, a Christian who studies the Bible and submits to its revelatory truth, cannot properly hold to socialistic ideas.
Socialism is nice in theory, but fails in practice. It seeks equity in the equal distribution of goods, but in so doing reduces efficiency, demotivates people, penalizes those who work hard, and rewards those who do not. It is a failed system and should not be adopted in the United States or anywhere else in the world. Furthermore, it is unbiblical in that it restricts freedom, reduces private property rights, endangers self-governance, denies representational governance, and essentially takes what one person has produced, in a form of legalized theft, and gives it to others.
The World Is In Big Trouble, for Those That Believe We Will Go Back to Some Sense of Normal Life Here on Earth, You Will Be Sadly Disappointed, Seven and Half Years of Hell on Earth Which Began January 1, 2020
“Our courts oppose the righteous, and justice is nowhere to be found. Truth stumbles in the streets, and honesty has been outlawed” (Isa. 59:14, NLT)…We Turned Our Backs On GOD, Now We Have Been Left To Our Own Devices, Enjoy…
While Mainstream Media Continues to Push a False Narrative, Big Tech Has Keep the Truth From Coming out by Shadow Banning Conservatives, Christians, and Like-Minded People, Those Death Attributed to the Coronavirus Is a Result of Those Mentioned, They Truly Are Evil…
Watchmen does not confuse truth with consensus The Watchmen does not confuse God’s word with the word of those in power…
In police-state fashion, Big Tech took the list of accused (including this site), declared all those named guilty and promptly shadow-banned, de-platformed or de-monetized us all without coming clean about how they engineered the crushing of dissent, Now more than ever big Tech has exposed there hand engaging in devious underhanded tactics to make the sinister look saintly, one of Satan’s greatest weapons happens to be deceit…
The accumulating death toll from Covid-19 can be seen minute-by-minute on cable news channels. But there’s another death toll few seem to care much about: the number of poverty-related deaths being set in motion by deliberately plunging millions of Americans into poverty and despair.
American health care, as we call it today, and for all its high-tech miracles, has evolved into one of the most atrocious rackets the world has ever seen. By racket, I mean an enterprise organized explicitly to make money dishonestly.
All the official reassurances won’t be worth a bucket of warm spit. The Globals are behind the CoronaVirus, It Is a Man-Made Bioweapon.
For those of you who care, Google and your favorite social media platforms have misled you, and now we all pay a heavy price for trusting the ungodly, Google and company, They knew exactly what they were doing, removing our history while preparing you to accept the New World Order playbook, Enjoy.
The number of Orphans aging out of Child Protective Custody has grown at an alarming rate. The 127 Faith Foundation receives many requests each week to house them at our ranch. Our prayer is that the good people of our country will step up to the challenge and offer financial support for "the least among us." We need your help! StevieRay Hansen, Founder, The 127 Faith Foundation
We make every effort to acknowledge sources used in our news articles. In a few cases, the sources were lost due to a technological glitch. If you believe we have not given sufficient credit for your source material, please contact us, and we will be more than happy to link to your article.