a Reprobate Mind…
“What Does It Mean to Have a Reprobate Mind?” Worthless Literally or Morally
The phrase “reprobate mind” is found in Romans 1:28 in reference to those whom God has rejected as godless and wicked. They “suppress the truth by their wickedness,” and it is upon these people that the wrath of God rests (Romans 1:18). The Greek word translated “reprobate” in the New Testament is adokimos, which means literally “unapproved, that is, rejected; by implication, worthless (literally or morally).”
Those (Big Tech CEO’s) “resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith” (2 Timothy 3:8). The resistance to the truth because of corrupt minds. In Titus, Paul also refers to those whose works are reprobate: “They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate” (Titus 1:16). Therefore, the reprobate mind is one that is corrupt and worthless.
This explains what is happening in America. Many in America do not want to retain God in their knowledge so God gave many Americans over to a reprobate mind to do those things that are not convenient….(for any moral civil society).
As long as most in America want nothing to do with God there is no hope for any change for the better in America. Praying for those willfully rejecting the knowledge of God is not going to make these people repent. Since they choose not to retain the knowledge of God they can no longer make sane choices based on anything that God reveals in His creation or in His written word.
Those given over to a reprobate mind have minds that are devoid of good judgment. They continually chose evil and deceive themselves into believing their evil is good.
They were not given up to this reprobate mind all at once, but by degrees. First, they were given up to their own hearts’ lusts, #Ro 1:24; then, to vile affections, #Ro 1:26; and then, lastly, to a mind void of judgment; to such an evil habit, that they could do nothing but evil.
Romans 1:24 is where many are at in this country now. The only remedy is people believing the gospel that unfortunately they have no God-consciousness remaining to accept. Obviously then, once people reach the point of exhibiting their reprobate minds for all to see, there is little hope of ever changing their minds. Praying for these people to repent is much like expecting that your prayers can sway those that have already made the deliberate choice to reject God.
“Do Not Pray”…
There are two instances in Scripture—that I’m aware of—when God told someone not to pray, for He would not hear their prayer. Moses is the first example, for though he’d been faithful to God most of his life, he was told by the Lord he’d not enter the land promised to Israel because of his disobedience as a leader when he struck the rock (Num. 20:8-12). Moses pleaded with the Lord, saying, “Let me, I pray, cross over and see the fair land that is beyond the Jordan, that good hill country and Lebanon. But the LORD was angry with me on your account, and would not listen to me; and the LORD said to me, ‘Enough! Speak to Me no more of this matter’” (Deut. 3:25-26). God’s decision concerning Moses was final. Moses would not enter the Promised Land, for the Lord said, “Go up to the top of Pisgah and lift up your eyes to the west and north and south and east, and see it with your eyes, for you shall not cross over this Jordan” (Deut. 3:25-27; cf. Deut. 1:37; 31:1-2). God explained to Moses why He would not hear his prayer, saying, “because you broke faith with Me in the midst of the sons of Israel at the waters of Meribah-kadesh, in the wilderness of Zin, because you did not treat Me as holy in the midst of the sons of Israel” (Deut. 32:51). No amount of prayer would change God’s mind, so He told Moses to stop praying about it.
The second example is the prophet Jeremiah. God told him not to pray for his fellow Israelites. Three times God told Jeremiah, “do not pray for this people, and do not lift up cry or prayer for them, and do not intercede with Me; for I do not hear you” (Jer. 7:16; cf. 11:14; 14:11). The reason behind God’s command was that He had decided to judge and punish His people (Jer. 7:20) because they’d repeatedly broken their covenant with Him by disobeying His commands and pursuing other gods, which He had forbidden (Ex. 20:2-4; cf. Ezek. 20:4-24). Israel’s idolatry was terrible in Jeremiah’s day and included human sacrifice, as many caused their children to be burned alive (Jer. 19:4-5; cf. Ezek. 16:20-21; 20:25-26, 31). Over and over again, Israel disobeyed God’s commands and would not change their behavior (Jer. 7:21-26; 11:1-13). Though Jeremiah had repeatedly spoken God’s Word to them for over two decades (Jer. 25:3), the people openly defied His message, telling him, “As for the message that you have spoken to us in the name of the LORD, we are not going to listen to you!” (Jer. 44:16). Their hearts were hardened to God’s Word. If Israel had listened to God and turned back to Him from their idolatry, God would have reversed His discipline and provided blessing instead (Jer. 7:3-7). Until they changed their ways, no amount of prayer was going to change their situation. God would not be moved by their pleas, or the petitions of His prophets.
People wonder why many in this nation now choose and exhibit self-destructive insanity. The fact that many have been given over to a reprobate mind explains why America is now so self-destructive. Here are 50 rhetorical questions for the sane people remaining in America to consider. After reading them, you also might be convinced that many Americans have been given over to a reprobate mind.
- Why did Americans elect and reelect a Godless administration that is leading it to its destruction?
- Why do Americans have an unconstitutional tyrannical government in power and why are Americans allowing it?
- Why do Americans allow a government that pushes evil on our society and obstructs good?
- Why does America get themselves into one war after another?
- Why is Marijuana the largest cash crop in this nation?
- Why can’t our political leaders recognized the real enemies of our nation? (no mirror?)
- Why do Americans allow their government to continually spend much more than it has?
- Why have Americans allowed a private bank to destroy the dollar?
- Why does one private bank have almost total control over the U.S. economic system?
- Why do the people of our nation elect and reelect reprobates to office?
- Why do Americans allow their government to spy on everything that they do?
- Why do Americans allow government to understate inflation to rob them and overstate employment to deceive them?
- Why does the American government prejudicially and selectively choose to enforce or not enforce laws?
- Why does the American government pretend that Islam is not a world threat?
- Why does the American government allow Iran and N. Korea to develop nuclear weapons that are being developed to destroy America?
- Why has our government not protected us from the threat of an EMP attack?
- Why will our government not enforce our borders?
- Why do we live in a surveillance state if Islam is not our enemy and the war against terrorism has been won?
- Why do most Americans believe that homosexuality is a normal lifestyle when it is obviously abnormal and proves to be deadly?
- Why do half the marriages in America end in divorce?
- Why do most people shack up when they should be getting married?
- Why do woman in America choose to abort their babies?
- Why would blacks with sound minds allow themselves to be manipulated by black racists?
- Why do blacks overwhelmingly vote for the political party that enslaved them and that still enslaves them to the masters of the government plantation?
- Why do most black men abandon their children?
- Why is most everything on TV about sex, violence and the abnormal?
- Why is porn half the Internet traffic that is not SPAM?
- Why do most preachers in America not preach the gospel, and why do most Christians go to these churches?
- Why do Christian leaders teach works and humanism when the Bible teaches faith in Jesus Christ?
- Why do Christian leaders teach mysticism when the founders of the faith taught biblical doctrine?
- Why will most preachers in America not preach about the second coming of Jesus?
- Why do Christian leaders in America claim that unregenerate man is basically good when God says that none are good?
- Why do American Christians make their pastor an idol? Why do Christians support TBN?
- Why does Joel Osteen have the biggest church in the country?
- Why are Christian book stores full of heretical books?
- Why is the heretical “Jesus Calling” Part one – Part two one of the top books in Christianity and why is the SBC sweetheart Beth Moore promoting this new age mystical clap trap?
- Why are Christian men allowing woman to feminize their churches?
- Why is Wal-Mart the largest employer in the country? Why is Kelly Temporary Services the second largest?
- Why are politicians still pretending that global warming is the big threat to the earth when the earth has not warmed in almost two decades?
- Why do Americans allow DUI check points that consistently arrest or ticket 95 percent of the citizens for something other than DUI?
- Why are the local police militarized? Why are there 50,000 swat raids in America annually?
- Why does America have the highest incarceration rate in the world?
- Why are inner cities in America controlled by gangs?
- Why do Americans allow their schools to indoctrinate their children in Humanism and Marxism?
- Why is sex being pushed in our grade schools and morning after pills being made available to children at drugstores without parents even knowing?
- Why do parent not protect their children from the most destructive influences in our society?
- Why are Americans obsessed with sports, especially on Sunday?
- Why is America the second fattest people in the world (Mexico is number one)?
- Why do Americans use more illegal drugs than any nation on earth?
- Why do Americans use legal mind altering drugs more than any other nation on earth?
The list showing that America is becoming a nation of reprobate minds can be almost as endless as our news headlines. If you agree, don’t worry so much about some specific judgment coming upon America, although they may come. Those with reprobate minds bring continual judgment on America through their own insane destructive choices. How do you turn a nation around when the reprobate minds say that they do not care about God – just give us more bread and circuses? No nation can survive when the majority have been given over to a reprobate mind.
John Wesley who said that what we tolerate in our generation, will be embraced by the next. Wesley is 100% correct! We are living in sick times.
- Corinthians 4:8-11 New King James Version (NKJV)
- We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; 9. persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed— 10. always carrying about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our body. 11. For we who live are always delivered to death for Jesus’ sake, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our mortal flesh.
God did not give us the Constitution. Men gave us the constitution. Frankly, expecting God to do what we are unwilling to do for ourselves, namely fight our own fights and punish our own enemies, is probably what pisses off God the most. You want to please God? Fight for his greatest creation, you and your people.
I’ve Noticed My Detractors Want to Debate the Issues Right Down to the Page Number in the King James Bible , I’ll Leave These Long-Winded Debates to Hannity the Talking Heads at CNN , MSLSD , Al Sharpton and the Rest of the Sadducees, Pharisees Blowhards, as for Me What I Post Is My True Beliefs, If It’s Not Yours Understanding That’s Okay but We Will Not Debate for Days on End Losing Sight of the Real Issues, Lack of God in Society, I Point the Obvious Out in Hopes That People Will Find the Truth. Srh…
Events of the Tribulation
In the Great Tribulation 2 ½ million die every day for 42 months. In Auschwitz, less than a thousand died each day. That means 2500x as many people die every day. Or to put it in Auschwitz terms—the number of people that died every day at Auschwitz will die every 30 seconds in the Great Tribulation! Or in other terms living on earth will be like living in an Auschwitz death camp—and in death toll there will be the equivalent of an Auschwitz Holocaust twice a day for 42 months!
A brief look through the pages of Revelation chapters six, eight, nine, and sixteen–describe the living hell you can avoid if you are saved this morning. Here are only a few of the dreadful disasters that take place during the Tribulation:
- One out of every two people will die during the Tribulation (see Rev. 6:8 and onward), some through the ravages of war, others by starvation, and amazingly many others by the ‘beasts of the earth’. So, whether by death that comes instantly and thus less dreaded or a slow and painful death that is lingering and agonizing-50 percent of all people will die. The world’s population was 6,415,574,176 yesterday, so that means at least 3,207,500,000 will die. Does that amount to just about eleven times the current population of the United States-can you imagine that? And remember that the population of the world is doubling every 39.5 years. So every day the number of people who will die becomes larger and larger.
- One-third of all vegetation will be burned up. All grass, every tree, everything green will be destroyed (see Rev. 8:7).
- The sun and the moon will be darkened as nature goes into revolt (see Rev. 8:12).
- The gates of hell will open and hordes of locusts, the size of horses, will come upon the earth. Those locusts will be allowed to sting men like scorpions and the pain will last for five months. The Bible says men will beg God to let them die but they will not die (see Rev. 9:3-6).
- There will be worldwide famine, unlike anything the world has ever seen (see Rev. 18:8).
- There will be a world war so bloody that the blood of those killed in battle will flow for two hundred miles up to the bridle of a horse in the valley of Jezreel. This will be the Battle of Armageddon (see Rev. 14:20).
- All told, during the Great Tribulation, as many as half of all the people on the earth will be killed.
My job is protecting children. It has taken me from big cities to rural outposts, from ghettos to penthouses, and from courtrooms, into demonic battlefields. But whatever the venue, the truth remains constant: Some humans intentionally hurt children. They commit unspeakable acts—for their pleasure, their profit, or both. StevieRay Hansen, CEO The 127 Faith Foundation
The 127 Faith Foundation: We do not want donations from “those on disability, on a fixed income, those that cannot afford to give” Please Pray!
The number of Orphans aging out of Child Protective Custody has grown at an alarming rate. The 127 Faith Foundation receives many requests each week to house them at our ranch. Our prayer is that the good people of our country will step up to the challenge and offer financial support for "the least among us." We need your help! StevieRay Hansen, Founder, The 127 Faith Foundation
We make every effort to acknowledge sources used in our news articles. In a few cases, the sources were lost due to a technological glitch. If you believe we have not given sufficient credit for your source material, please contact us, and we will be more than happy to link to your article.