Advisory: The editorial board of HNewsWire adopted the official policy to bypass many social media platforms. Some of these include: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Parler, and YouTube. We believe these companies are responsible for many of the spiritual ills our world faces today. In some cases, however, we have allowed our guest contributors to include content from their YouTube channel while we search for alternatives.
We have always had them among us: fortune tellers, diviners, readers of palms, tarot cards, tea leaves, stars, horoscopes, discerners of animal entrails, calling on gods of wood and stone, and all sorts of other “seers” who have attempted to convince the gullible that they have the power to predict the future.
Everybody wrap something around your face again even though they said you wouldn’t need to if you got vaxxed! But they didn’t lie – no, apparently a bunch of people – and not just those evil white nationalist-Christian-gun-Jesus-flag people – are refusing to get the vaccine, and the reason is that they are moral defectives somehow in thrall to Tucker Carlson’s Svengali-like powers of persuasion.
You see, the people who won’t get it are stupid people who hate science because they refuse to trust the people who have spent the last year-and-a-half lying to them.
To some, climate change proponents are little more than modern-day soothsayers that media continues to legitimize, even when their dire predictions of global catastrophe turn out to be not so dire.
The latest, but assuredly not the last, is President Biden’s climate envoy, John Kerry. Kerry, whose scientific credentials are nonexistent, recently predicted we have only “100 days” to save the planet from climate disaster. That “Chicken Little” prediction was made at the U.N. Climate Summit a few days ago, so we had better subtract the days that have followed.
Kerry said on “CBS This Morning” in February that the world has “nine years” to avert a climate catastrophe.
What happened in the last five months to advance his forecast? He doesn’t say and reporters won’t ask him.
In 1967, a Los Angeles Times story reported, “It is already too late for the world to avoid a long period of famine,” this according to Stanford University biologist Paul Ehrlich, author of the controversial book “The Population Bomb.” Ehrlich also said the U.S. population was “too big” and that involuntary birth control might have to be imposed through sterilizing agents put into staple foods and drinking water. Ehrlich added the Roman Catholic Church might have to be pressured into going along to control the population. In 2018, Ehrlich was still at it claiming that climate disruption was “killing people” and that the collapse of civilization is a “near certainty.”
America is not experiencing a famine, is it? And contrary to too large a U.S. population, the 2020 Census Bureau report showed that the U.S. population has slowed in the past 10 years to its lowest rate since the 1930s. To quote from a Stephen Sondheim musical, “I’m still here.”
In 1970, a scientist named James P. Lodge, Jr. predicted “a new ice age” by the 21st century. Here we are 21 years into the 21st century and some experts are saying the opposite. No wonder critics call it junk science.
Apologists often claim their predictions were based on information available at the time. Yet they want to make changes that would affect our lives and lifestyles, perhaps forever. It’s all about control, not individual freedom.
In 1972, two members of the Department of Geological Science at Brown University wrote President Richard Nixon following a “meeting of 42 top American and European investigators.” Their letter said, “The main conclusion of the meeting was that a global deterioration of climate, by order of magnitude larger than any hitherto experienced by civilized mankind, is a very real possibility, and indeed may be due very soon.”
Nearly 50 years later we are still waiting on the sky to fall.
There’s much more for anyone who takes time to do the research.
Today, because of fear surrounding COVID-19, we have similar apocalyptic statements emanating from politicians and scientists. Are these statements their attempt to obtain more power for themselves and rob us of our individual liberties and the right to make our own choices?
Has much changed since those ludicrous statements were made a half-century ago? Are doomsday predictions being repeated in new ways today by John Kerry and his fellow climate scare travelers?
Will we resist, or blindly follow?
The CDC Has Flip-Flopped More in 9 Months Than John Kerry Has in His Entire Life, Now the “the Centers for Damage Control” Released New Guidance…
As CDC head Dr. Robert Redfield told Congress last week, the CDC has re-released its “updated” guidance on coronavirus transmission via “aerosols” – tiny particles that, research shows, can infect people over long distances given poor ventilation.
Notably, the updated guidance on the CDC’s website is nearly identical to guidance that it published, then almost immediately pulled, last month.
Though the CDC claims COVID-19 is primarily spread through “close contact” – ie within 6 feet – with an infected person, it is “sometimes” spread via “airborne” transmission – but even these types of infections typically happen at close range.
Here’s the bulk of the revised statement, which can be found here.
- COVID-19 can sometimes be spread by airborne transmissionSome infections can be spread by exposure to virus in small droplets and particles that can linger in the air for minutes to hours. These viruses may be able to infect people who are further than 6 feet away from the person who is infected or after that person has left the space.
- This kind of spread is referred to as airborne transmission and is an important way that infections like tuberculosis, measles, and chicken pox are spread.
- There is evidence that under certain conditions, people with COVID-19 seem to have infected others who were more than 6 feet away.
- These transmissions occurred within enclosed spaces that had inadequate ventilation. Sometimes the infected person was breathing heavily, for example while singing or exercising.
- Under these circumstances, scientists believe that the amount of infectious smaller droplet and particles produced by the people with COVID-19 became concentrated enough to spread the virus to other people. The people who were infected were in the same space during the same time or shortly after the person with COVID-19 had left.
- Available data indicate that it is much more common for the virus that causes COVID-19 to spread through close contact with a person who has COVID-19 than through airborne transmission.
The CDC added that it was “much more common” for the virus to spread via close contact rather than airborne transmission.
With nearly 30 White House staffers laid up with coronavirus, and President Trump sick himself over at Walter Reed, some suspected that the CDC was pushing through a change in defiance of the White House’s wishes.
BREAKING: Last month CDC website said airborne transmission was “possible,” then removed the reference. Full Story
- CDC: Over 500 Deaths Now Following The Death Angel mRNA ExperimentalInjections – “Vaccine Hesitancy” Increasing… The CDC has done another data dump into the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), a U.S. Government funded database that tracks injuries and deaths caused by vaccines. The data goes through January 29, 2021, with 11,249 recorded adverse events, including 501 deaths following injections of the experimental COVID mRNA shots by Pfizer and Moderna.…
- Australia: Media Blackout and Internet Shutdown —Source: teapartyorg …. The Australian Senate has passed a controversial law giving new and powerful surveillance powers to law enforcement agencies, including 60 amendments proposed by the House of Representatives. After The Surveillance Legislation Amendment (Identity and Disrupt) Bill 2020 is signed into law, the Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission (ACIC) and Australian Federal Police (AFP)…
- Update: The Injections Being Supplied by Modernand Pfizer Are Not Vaccines… Despite gloating that the Pfizer vaccine is apparently 94% effective, CEO of the pharmaceutical giant, Albert Bourla, said on Thursday that the public will “likely” need a third dose of his company’s Covid-19 vaccine within a year of being fully vaccinated. He also said that annual vaccinations against Covid may be required. In an…
- ‘Third Wave’ Of Sickness And Death WillBe Dominated By Those Who Have Been Fully Vaccinated… It’s interesting to me you don’t find the words plague(s) and pestilence in the New Testament under any context other than the judgment of God. (In fact, for the most part, the context of those words in the Old Testament is also within the judgment of…
- Some of Satan’s Most Dangerous Soldiers, LGBTQE, That’s E for Evil Demand Sweeping LGBTQE Agenda With Biden — This Is What Obama/Biden Administration Gave to the American People, Hell on Earth… What about the Angel of Death? The Angel of Death if given the command of God, can take away a life, they will not do so unless they have received that command or if God wills it. Nothing personifies death. We all will experience death,…
Who is to blame? Corrupt politicians or the stupid people who vote for them
FakeBook, Parler Tweeter Gab, Or YouTube Are Un-Reliable News Source
Ask The Blind Man ,He Saw it All
Wonder how many US Covid hospitalizations were only diagnosed post-admission, keeping in mind of course that US hospitals are paid more for Covid patients under the CARES Act.
Too many Balls are missing in this country right now. The coup is done and nothing was done to stop it.
The actions by Twitter and Facebook on Election Day were reprehensible and wrong. That should have been sufficient cause for action by Congress. It is now growing more precarious and chilling by the day.
The 127 Faith Foundation: We do not solicit donations from “those on disability, on a fixed income, or those who cannot afford to give.” Please Pray!
Or, make checks payable to:
The 127 Faith Foundation
PO Box 127
Pontotoc, TX 76869
The number of Orphans aging out of Child Protective Custody has grown at an alarming rate. The 127 Faith Foundation receives many requests each week to house them at our ranch. Our prayer is that the good people of our country will step up to the challenge and offer financial support for "the least among us." We need your help! StevieRay Hansen, Founder, The 127 Faith Foundation
Injections – “Vaccine Hesitancy” Increasing… The CDC has done another data dump into the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), a U.S. Government funded database that tracks…Read More
Some of Satan’s Most Dangerous Soldiers, LGBTQE, That’s E for Evil Demand Sweeping LGBTQE Agenda With Biden — This Is What Obama/
Biden Administration Gave to the American People, Hell on Earth… What about the Angel of Death? The Angel of Death if given the command of…Read More
We make every effort to acknowledge sources used in our news articles. In a few cases, the sources were lost due to a technological glitch. If you believe we have not given sufficient credit for your source material, please contact us, and we will be more than happy to link to your article.