Advisory: Be careful of what you read on social media. The algorithms used by these platforms have no regard for Biblical truth. They target your emotions to keep you engaged on their site so their advertisers can drop more ads. These platforms exist to enrich their stockholders. Consider God’s promise to Believers in James 1:5, “If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.”
We have always had them among us: fortune tellers, diviners, readers of palms, tarot cards, tea leaves, stars, horoscopes, discerners of animal entrails, calling on gods of wood and stone, and all sorts of other “seers” who have attempted to convince the gullible that they have the power to predict the future.
Everybody wrap something around your face again even though they said you wouldn’t need to if you got vaxxed! But they didn’t lie – no, apparently a bunch of people – and not just those evil white nationalist-Christian-gun-Jesus-flag people – are refusing to get the vaccine, and the reason is that they are moral defectives somehow in thrall to Tucker Carlson’s Svengali-like powers of persuasion.
You see, the people who won’t get it are stupid people who hate science because they refuse to trust the people who have spent the last year-and-a-half lying to them.
To some, climate change proponents are little more than modern-day soothsayers that media continues to legitimize, even when their dire predictions of global catastrophe turn out to be not so dire.
The latest, but assuredly not the last, is President Biden’s climate envoy, John Kerry. Kerry, whose scientific credentials are nonexistent, recently predicted we have only “100 days” to save the planet from climate disaster. That “Chicken Little” prediction was made at the U.N. Climate Summit a few days ago, so we had better subtract the days that have followed.
Kerry said on “CBS This Morning” in February that the world has “nine years” to avert a climate catastrophe.
What happened in the last five months to advance his forecast? He doesn’t say and reporters won’t ask him.
In 1967, a Los Angeles Times story reported, “It is already too late for the world to avoid a long period of famine,” this according to Stanford University biologist Paul Ehrlich, author of the controversial book “The Population Bomb.” Ehrlich also said the U.S. population was “too big” and that involuntary birth control might have to be imposed through sterilizing agents put into staple foods and drinking water. Ehrlich added the Roman Catholic Church might have to be pressured into going along to control the population. In 2018, Ehrlich was still at it claiming that climate disruption was “killing people” and that the collapse of civilization is a “near certainty.”
America is not experiencing a famine, is it? And contrary to too large a U.S. population, the 2020 Census Bureau report showed that the U.S. population has slowed in the past 10 years to its lowest rate since the 1930s. To quote from a Stephen Sondheim musical, “I’m still here.”
In 1970, a scientist named James P. Lodge, Jr. predicted “a new ice age” by the 21st century. Here we are 21 years into the 21st century and some experts are saying the opposite. No wonder critics call it junk science.
Apologists often claim their predictions were based on information available at the time. Yet they want to make changes that would affect our lives and lifestyles, perhaps forever. It’s all about control, not individual freedom.
In 1972, two members of the Department of Geological Science at Brown University wrote President Richard Nixon following a “meeting of 42 top American and European investigators.” Their letter said, “The main conclusion of the meeting was that a global deterioration of climate, by order of magnitude larger than any hitherto experienced by civilized mankind, is a very real possibility, and indeed may be due very soon.”
Nearly 50 years later we are still waiting on the sky to fall.
There’s much more for anyone who takes time to do the research.
Today, because of fear surrounding COVID-19, we have similar apocalyptic statements emanating from politicians and scientists. Are these statements their attempt to obtain more power for themselves and rob us of our individual liberties and the right to make our own choices?
Has much changed since those ludicrous statements were made a half-century ago? Are doomsday predictions being repeated in new ways today by John Kerry and his fellow climate scare travelers?
Will we resist, or blindly follow?
The CDC Has Flip-Flopped More in 9 Months Than John Kerry Has in His Entire Life, Now the “the Centers for Damage Control” Released New Guidance…
As CDC head Dr. Robert Redfield told Congress last week, the CDC has re-released its “updated” guidance on coronavirus transmission via “aerosols” – tiny particles that, research shows, can infect people over long distances given poor ventilation.
Notably, the updated guidance on the CDC’s website is nearly identical to guidance that it published, then almost immediately pulled, last month.
Though the CDC claims COVID-19 is primarily spread through “close contact” – ie within 6 feet – with an infected person, it is “sometimes” spread via “airborne” transmission – but even these types of infections typically happen at close range.
Here’s the bulk of the revised statement, which can be found here.
- COVID-19 can sometimes be spread by airborne transmissionSome infections can be spread by exposure to virus in small droplets and particles that can linger in the air for minutes to hours. These viruses may be able to infect people who are further than 6 feet away from the person who is infected or after that person has left the space.
- This kind of spread is referred to as airborne transmission and is an important way that infections like tuberculosis, measles, and chicken pox are spread.
- There is evidence that under certain conditions, people with COVID-19 seem to have infected others who were more than 6 feet away.
- These transmissions occurred within enclosed spaces that had inadequate ventilation. Sometimes the infected person was breathing heavily, for example while singing or exercising.
- Under these circumstances, scientists believe that the amount of infectious smaller droplet and particles produced by the people with COVID-19 became concentrated enough to spread the virus to other people. The people who were infected were in the same space during the same time or shortly after the person with COVID-19 had left.
- Available data indicate that it is much more common for the virus that causes COVID-19 to spread through close contact with a person who has COVID-19 than through airborne transmission.
The CDC added that it was “much more common” for the virus to spread via close contact rather than airborne transmission.
With nearly 30 White House staffers laid up with coronavirus, and President Trump sick himself over at Walter Reed, some suspected that the CDC was pushing through a change in defiance of the White House’s wishes.
BREAKING: Last month CDC website said airborne transmission was “possible,” then removed the reference. Full Story
- Watchman Says Jamie Dimon Is Dirty: and the Deposition in Epstein Case Reveals Email Stating That Dimon Was to Be Treated to “Heavy Snacks” at Epstein’s HomeHNewsWire: By Pam Martens and Russ Martens: June 1, 2023 ~ This Friday and Saturday, JPMorgan Chase’s Chairman and CEO, Jamie Dimon, is scheduled to sit for some very uncomfortable questioning in a deposition concerning what role he played in allowing his bank to serve as a vast cash conduit for Jeffrey Epstein, which enabled Epstein to perpetuate his sex trafficking of underage girls. The Attorney General’s office of the U.S. Virgin Islands (USVI) has filed a federal lawsuit against JPMorgan Chase that makes devastating charges against the largest bank in the United States. It alleges that JPMorgan Chase sat on a mountain of evidence that Jeffrey Epstein was running a child sex trafficking ring as it continued to keep him as a client; accept his lucrative referrals of wealthy clients; and provided him with large sums of cash and wire transfers to…
- Watchman: Daily Devotional,Even Though the People Had Faith in Him, He Did Not Give Them His Word. He Had an Intuitive Grasp of Humanity. Jesus Understood That Men Would Be Self-Absorbed and Treacherous Because the Spirit Had Not Yet Been Poured OutDaily Devotional: John 2:23-25 23 Now while he was in Jerusalem at the Passover Feast, many people saw the miraculous signs he was doing and believed in his name. 24 But Jesus would not entrust himself to them, for he knew all men. 25 He did not need man’s testimony about man, for he knew what was in a man. This Passover celebration marked the beginning of Jesus’ public ministry. He went there annually before, but now the Holy Spirit was telling him to perform miracles to back up his words. The Jews thought a prophet’s credibility could be established by miracles. Some of the signs of Jesus’ identity as the Messiah were miracles that no ordinary prophet could perform. Despite the fact that many of the people had faith in Him, Jesus did not commit or entrust himself to…
- The United States of America, and the CIA in Particular, Is the World’s Leading State Sponsor of Terrorism, According to the Watchman on the wall. the United States’ Torture Program, Carried Out Primarily by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)HNewsWire: This week saw the release of a report detailing the CIA’s “enhanced interrogation techniques” (EITs) program, which has been used primarily at Guantanamo Bay and other undisclosed locations. Zayn al-Abidin Muhammad Husayn, also known as Abu Zubaydah, was the first prisoner brought to Guantanamo from Pakistan and tortured using enhanced interrogation techniques (EITs), and his likeness appears in the report. To perfect their torture techniques, the CIA and FBI tortured Mr. Zubaydah despite the fact that they later admitted he was the wrong man to interrogate. Professor Mark Denbeaux of Seton Hall University’s School of Law; Dr. Jess Ghannam of the University of California, San Francisco’s Department of Psychiatry and Global Health Sciences; Mr. Zubaydah himself; and Mr. Zubaydah’s drawings of many of the tortures used in EITs collaborated on the report. Here you can get the full report……
- Parasitic Prostitutes, According to the Watchman There Is a Very Real Risk of Collapse in the Western Banking SystemSide Bar SRH: Debt deal passes; McCarthy gets help from Dems; did I not tell you McCarthy is the other side, the UNIPARTY, these are crooks Republican Resistance Falters, Again–“To SRH, it doesn’t look like cuts at all. In fact, spending will go up every year under that debt plan,” Parasitic Prostitutes! HNewsWire: Comments by Brian Shilhavy Editor, Health Impact News There is virtually nobody in either the corporate or alternative media these days who are not warning about the serious problems with U.S. and European banks today. Even if a U.S. debt ceiling agreement is reached this week, it will not save the banking system. I am highlighting two new articles published today that reveal just how dire the current banking crisis is, and what may be lying ahead in the not-too-distant future with a new financial system rolled……
- Watchman: Banks, Real Estate, and Insurance Companies Crush The People Injustice Is a Form of Bondage and OppressionThe Bible has a lot to say on the subject of injustice. We know that God is in favor of justice; we know that He is against injustice, even in the most basic terms. The writer of Proverbs mentions this: “The LORD detests differing weights, / and dishonest scales do not please him” (Proverbs 20:23). Justice is foundational to God’s throne (Psalm 89:14), and God does not approve of partiality, whether we are talking about a weighted scale or an unjust legal system (Leviticus 19:15). There are many other verses, in both Old and New Testaments, that give us an idea of God’s distaste for injustice (2 Chronicles 19:7; Job 6:29; 11:14; Proverbs 16:8; Ezekiel 18:24; Romans 9:14). Isaiah lived in a time when Judah was struggling under the weight of injustice: “Justice is driven back, / and righteousness stands at a distance; / truth…
Who is to blame? Corrupt politicians or the stupid people who vote for them
FakeBook, Parler Tweeter Gab, Or YouTube Are Un-Reliable News Source
Ask The Blind Man ,He Saw it All
Wonder how many US Covid hospitalizations were only diagnosed post-admission, keeping in mind of course that US hospitals are paid more for Covid patients under the CARES Act.
Too many Balls are missing in this country right now. The coup is done and nothing was done to stop it.
The actions by Twitter and Facebook on Election Day were reprehensible and wrong. That should have been sufficient cause for action by Congress. It is now growing more precarious and chilling by the day.
Watchman Says Jamie Dimon Is Dirty: and the Deposition in Epstein Case Reveals Email Stating That Dimon Was to Be Treated to “Heavy Snacks” at Epstein’s Home
HNewsWire: By Pam Martens and Russ Martens: June 1, 2023 ~ This Friday and Saturday, JPMorgan Chase’s Chairman and CEO, Jamie Dimon, is scheduled to sit…Read More
Watchman: Daily Devotional,Even Though the People Had Faith in Him, He Did Not Give Them His Word. He Had an Intuitive Grasp of Humanity. Jesus Understood That Men Would Be Self-Absorbed and Treacherous Because the Spirit Had Not Yet Been Poured Out
Daily Devotional: John 2:23-25 23 Now while he was in Jerusalem at the Passover Feast, many people saw the miraculous signs he was doing and…Read More
The United States of America, and the CIA in Particular, Is the World’s Leading State Sponsor of Terrorism, According to the Watchman on the wall. the United States’ Torture Program, Carried Out Primarily by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
HNewsWire: This week saw the release of a report detailing the CIA’s “enhanced interrogation techniques” (EITs) program, which has been used primarily at Guantanamo Bay……...Read More
Parasitic Prostitutes, According to the Watchman There Is a Very Real Risk of Collapse in the Western Banking System
Side Bar SRH: Debt deal passes; McCarthy gets help from Dems; did I not tell you McCarthy is the other side, the UNIPARTY, these are……...Read More
Watchman: Banks, Real Estate, and Insurance Companies Crush The People Injustice Is a Form of Bondage and Oppression
The Bible has a lot to say on the subject of injustice. We know that God is in favor of justice; we know that He…Read More
We make every effort to acknowledge sources used in our news articles. In a few cases, the sources were lost due to a technological glitch. If you believe we have not given sufficient credit for your source material, please contact us, and we will be more than happy to link to your article.
“I am convinced that the current alarm over carbon dioxide is mistaken…Fears about
man-made global warming are unwarranted and are not based on good science.” –
Award Winning Physicist Dr. Will Happer, Professor at the Department of Physics at
Princeton University and Former Director of Energy Research at the Department of
Energy, who has published over 200 scientific papers, and is a fellow of the American
Physical Society, The American Association for the Advancement of Science, and the
National Academy of Sciences.