Advisory: The editorial board of HNewsWire adopted the official policy to bypass many social media platforms. Some of these include: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Parler, and YouTube. We believe these companies are responsible for many of the spiritual ills our world faces today. In some cases, however, we have allowed our guest contributors to include content from their YouTube channel while we search for alternatives.
(and not one in name only) will have to be a disciple of Christ as well. That is, he has counted the cost and has totally committed his life to follow Jesus. He accepts the call to sacrifice and follows wherever the Lord leads. The Christian disciple completely adheres to the teaching of Jesus, makes Christ his number-one priority, and lives accordingly. He is actively involved in making other Christian disciples (Matthew 28:19–20).
A true Christian disciple is a believer in Christ and possesses new life through the indwelling Holy Spirit. Because he loves Christ, a Christian will also be an obedient disciple (John 14:15). Paul describes the reality of being a Christian disciple: “I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me” (Galatians 2:20).
This includes ignorance of the contents of the Bible in general and may specifically include not being able to name the Four Gospels, the Ten Commandments, or even the fact that Jesus Christ gave the Sermon on the Mount. They may hold beliefs contrary to the teachings of Jesus, including considering abortion, special rights for homosexuals, social justice, gun control, adultery, and cohabitation between unmarried people to be morally acceptable and following situational ethics rather than the absolute morality of the Bible.
They also might believe in other ways to attain salvation rather than accepting Jesus as one’s Lord and Savior or otherwise dismiss core Christian doctrines regarding salvation. They may themselves live according to lifestyle choices condemned by Scripture, thereby rendering their Christian witness worthless or even damaging, or hold up others who do so as good Christian role models. When challenged on their views with quotations from Scripture, Christians in name only, if they believe in God at all, often respond with unsupported assertions as to what God really wants or with Bible passages that are “interpreted” beyond recognition. Christians in name only, especially those motivated by liberal politics, have proved to be such an embarrassment that committed Christians are now seeking new terminology to replace the terminology that Christians in name only have appropriated and thereby distinguish themselves from Christians in name only. Source
2Timothy 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
What is the problem with C.I.NO you ask? That would be the problem of being Christian In Name Only. Have you ever filled out one of those questionnaire forms that ask you what your hobbies are or what activities do you regularly enjoy? At the risk of looking lame by being really honest you put down white water rafting, motocross, sky diving, hiking, sport fishing, or something just as equally crazy because either you have kinda did something like it one time or you really are going to do it once you get your driver’s license, earn some money, and your mom doesn’t have to fill out your permission slip! In reality, you come home from school, text a lot, watch TV and do your homework and your chores. You were an adventurer in name only.
The problems with being a C.I.N.O. are as follows:
You are Unsure Spiritually: Are you truly saved by faith in Jesus or are you a Christian simply because you were raised in a Christian home and attend church? Standing in a garage doesn’t make you a car, and going to church doesn’t make you a Christian. Can you take me to a specific place and tell me about a specific time that you placed your faith in the Lord Jesus Christ to save you?
You are Unsettled Practically: Living the life of a C.I.N.O is hard work. You have to put on the act in front of your family and church staff all while living a completely double life behind their backs. Your Facebook posts and playlists on your iPod reveal that you are not interested in nor are you involved in godly spiritual things.
You are Uninterested in Eternity: In your mind and heart, Heaven can wait. You are not looking forward to the sound of the trumpet to signal the rapture, in fact, you dread the very thought of Jesus’ return.
You are an Undermining Influence: The worst part about being a C.I.N.O is the damage you cause to the spiritual growth of those around you. Your mixed signals and worldly lifestyle are confusing to those who need to become Christians and to people young in the Lord than you. Source
List of individuals who either are or give the appearance of being, XINOs
- Any practitioner of liberal Christianity.
- Ben Affleck – liberal actor.
- Alec Baldwin – the liberal actor who also supports animal rights, gun control, and environmentalism.
- George W. Bush – once claimed that there are multiple ways to Heaven, not just through Christ; member of the Council on Foreign Relations; blundered in the Iraq War.
- Anders Breivik – Mass murderer of seventy-seven victims in Norway.
- The Roman Catholic Church.
- Jimmy Carter – 39th President of the United States. A Democrat who used his support from southern evangelicals to unseat Gerald Ford in the 1976 presidential election. In the debate, Ford even claimed that he was unfamiliar with the term “born-again” Christian, which is specifically mentioned in the Bible. Carter left the Southern Baptist Convention to join the liberal Cooperative Baptist Fellowship. In an interview with the Huffington Post, Carter claimed that Jesus would approve of homosexual “marriage” and certain abortions.
- Any practitioner of Christian Identity.
- Any corrupt church official
- Bill Clinton – 42nd President. A Democrat, he sang in the Immanuel Southern Baptist Church choir in Little Rock, when seeking the governorship there. Was seen on television by many Arkansas residents. Falsely claimed that his former pastor W. O. Vaught did not consider oral sex to be sinful.
- Hillary Clinton – A corrupt liberal. Took a lesson in voodoo for her honeymoon in 1975 and involved in the occult. At the October 20, 2016, Al Smith dinner in New York City, Clinton stated that salvation (justification) is by faith and good works, which contradicts the clear teaching of the Book of James on salvation and undermines her claim during the presidential campaign of being a real Christian.
- Matt Damon – liberal actor and friend of Ben Affleck.
- David Duke – former Louisiana state representative who claimed to be a traditional Christian in his losing bid for governor in 1991.
- John Edwards – a former senator from North Carolina, who canceled out most of the votes of his conservative colleague Jesse Helms. Democratic vice-presidential choice in 2004.
- Emilio Estevez – liberal actor, brother of Charlie Sheen, and son of Martin Sheen.
- John Wayne Gacy – serial killer and child molester who was also an avowed liberal.
- Al Gore – 45th Vice President of the United States and member of the Democratic Party
- Billy Graham – Although millions of people experienced salvation through the long-running Graham Crusades, the evangelist denied some key Christian doctrines, such as faith in Christ alone for salvation. Active in the ecumenical movement, he treated Roman Catholics and Jews as spiritual equals and entrusted them with new believers. He has made numerous unbiblical, watered-down statements such as supporting abortion in the case of rape. He was a 33° Mason, which “take[s] sworn oaths to a pagan demonic god.” Was an early admirer of Bill and Hillary Clinton, defended Clinton in the Monica Lewinsky scandal, and was also close to nominal Quaker Richard Nixon and Disciples of Christ adherent Lyndon B. Johnson. His son, Franklin Graham, head of the charity Samaritan’s Purse, is considered more conservative in matters of theology and political issues than was his father. Franklin Graham in 2018 released a new book, Through My Father’s Eyes, based on how his father’s teachings impacted him.
- Amy Grant – Contemporary Christian artist. While married had an affair with country singer Vince Gill (also married); they then both divorced their spouses and married each other.
- Ted Haggard – disgraced former pastor of New Life Church.
- Adolf Hitler – leader of Nazi Germany. Responsible for the extermination of over 6,000,000 Jews. In reality, Hitler was a Darwinian secularist who believed in the adult fairy tale of evolution, hated and despised Christianity, and attempted to warp Christianity into a XINO organization that adhered to Nazi beliefs.
- Jesse Jackson – media-seeking civil rights activist who claimed to have held the dying Martin Luther King, Jr., at the 1968 assassination in Memphis, Tennessee. The South Carolina native who has since lived for years in Chicago, is a former candidate for the Democratic presidential nomination. Like Bill Clinton, who he mentored, Jackson has himself been involved in adultery.
- Jehovah’s Witnesses
- Jim Jones – a cult leader from California.
- Helen Keller
- John Kerry – Democratic senator from Massachusetts and 2004 presidential nominee. Later as secretary of state failed in most of his missions.
- Joseph Kony
- The Ku Klux Klan
- Timothy McVeigh – the perpetrator of the Oklahoma City Bombing.
- Michael Moore – anti-capitalist liberal film maker.
- Barack Obama – 44th President of the United States and member of the Democratic Party 
- Joel Osteen – runs a large “New Age” church in Houston, Texas; seems more concerned about making people feel good about their state of sin, instead of accurately teaching the Word of God. This is called “the prosperity gospel.”
- Nancy Pelosi – Democratic House Minority Leader from the San Francisco area; liberal Roman Catholic originally from Baltimore, Maryland.
- Sean Penn – the liberal actor who portrayed on film the homosexual figure Harvey Milk.
- Fred Phelps – Cult leader
- Harry Reid – former Democratic Senate Majority Leader from Nevada, who claims he is personally opposed to abortion but would not interfere with a woman seeking the procedure.
- Ben Roethlisberger – controversial NFL quarterback for Pittsburgh Steelers who committed assault.
- Much of the British Royal Family, who endorse homosexual marriage and have let the Anglican Church spiritually decline under their watch, as well as overall British culture. Conversely, Queen Victoria was a dedicated Christian when the British Empire was at its peak.
- Jerry Sandusky – retired head coach from Pennsylvania State University who was a convicted child molester and rapist.
- Susan Sarandon – liberal actress.
- Al Sharpton – hosts a show on MSNBC. Stirs up racial animosity throughout the nation.
- Martin Sheen – liberal actor.
- Charlie Sheen – liberal actor, conspiracy theorist, and son of Martin Sheen.
- Carrie Underwood – supports same-sex marriage and is a practicing vegan. Mocked President Trump on a country music awards show. Several of her songs espouse vengeance.
- Rick Warren – Operates a “New Age” style church in California. Gave the inaugural prayer at Obama’s swearing-in as President. CFR member. Runs his church to gain members, not to preach the gospel.
- The Westboro Baptist Church of Topeka, Kansas, formerly pastored by Fred Phelps.
- Oprah Winfrey – Talk show host, media mogul, and occasional host on 60 Minutes. Endorsed Obama in 2008 and 2012.
- Jeremiah Wright – Obama’s pastor and preacher of Black Liberation Theology.
- Cafeteria Christianity
- Cooperative Baptist Fellowship
- Fast Food Christianity
- Fluffy bunny
- Liberal Christianity
- Sloth (sin)
- ↑ Jump up to:1.0 1.1 Christians in Name Only?
- Jump up↑ Are you a Cultural Christian? from the Christian Research Institute
- Jump up↑ The Nominal Christian
- Jump up↑ The Cafeteria Is Closed.
- Jump up↑ Matthew ch. 7, Conservative Bible
- Jump up↑ Luke ch. 6, Conservative Bible
- Jump up↑ Williams, Thomas D. (July 9, 2018). Jimmy Carter: Jesus Would ‘Approve’ of Gay Marriage, Some Abortions. Breitbart News. Retrieved July 9, 2018.
- Jump up↑ Gutierrez-Cachila, Suzette (October 27, 2016). Hillary Clinton: Both Faith and Good Works Needed for Salvation. The Gospel Herald Society. Retrieved December 28, 2016.
- Jump up↑ West, Marsha (October 21, 2016). Clinton at Al Smith Dinner: “In Order to Achieve Salvation, We Need Both Faith and Good Works”. Christian Research Network. Retrieved December 28, 2016.
- Jump up↑ To be precise, he’s the head of the Church of Global Warming, that insists that man-made global warming is real, and you must give tithes to it.
- Jump up↑ Johnson, Christopher J. E. (July 17, 2013). Wolves in Costume: Billy Graham. creationliberty.com. Retrieved December 31, 2016.
- Jump up↑ Despite being raised Roman Catholic and claiming that Jesus was his inspiration, Hitler was only using Christianity to gain favor with the German people. His true beliefs were based on his social Darwinistic views.
- Jump up↑ Hitler and Evolution. Answers in Genesis. Retrieved December 31, 2016.
- Jump up↑ John Baskette, Was Hitler a Christian?. Answers in Action. Retrieved December 31, 2016.
- Jump up↑ Bergman, Jerry, Dr. (November 1, 1999). Darwinism and the Nazi Race Holocaust. Answers in Genesis. Retrieved December 31, 2016.
- Jump up↑ Hodge, Bodie (July 13, 2009). The Results of Evolution. Answers in Genesis. Retrieved December 31, 2016.
- Jump up↑ A rather radical Socialist from northern Alabama, a founding member of the anti-Christian American Civil Liberties Union, and personal friend of Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger. Most people know her, however, only from the inspirational film, The Miracle Worker, with Patty Duke.
- Jump up↑ Barack Obama may be a special case. There is much evidence that he may be a Muslim who is practicing taqiyya, an Islamic custom which allows a Muslim to conceal his true religion if the adherent feels it would be beneficial to do so.
- Jump up↑ The leader of a radical hyper-Calvinist church that protests the funerals of soldiers killed on duty. Because of his indecent and Un-American, and utterly un-Christian nature of this activity, he would appear to be Christian in name only. He was once aligned with Al Gore politically.
- Jump up↑ a liberal “Christian” and a New-Age-style occultist. Source
“And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions.” (Joel 2:28.)
John Wesley who said that what we tolerate in our generation, will be embraced by the next. Wesley is 100% correct! We are living in sick times.
Usually, the Lord doth no great thing for or against his people, without giving warning of it before it comes.
They perverted justice among themselves (v. 7): “You turn judgment to wormwood, that is, you make your administrations of justice bitter and nauseous, and highly displeasing both to God and man.’’ That fruit has become a weed, a weed in the garden; as nothing is more venerable, nothing more valuable, than justice duly administered, so nothing is more hurtful, nothing more abominable, than designedly doing wrong under color and pretense of doing right. Corruptio optimi est pessima —The best, when corrupted, becomes the worst.
It is impossible to find anyone in the Bible who was a power for God who did not have enemies and was not hated.
2 Corinthians 4:8-11 New King James Version (NKJV)
8 We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; 9 persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed— 10 always carrying about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our body. 11 For we who live are always delivered to death for Jesus’ sake, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our mortal flesh.
“Pedophile” has reverberated throughout America. But beneath our anger and revulsion, a fundamental question pulsates: Are those who abuse their positions of trust to prey upon children—a category certainly not limited to those in religious orders—sick … or are they evil? We need the answer to that fundamental question. Because, without the truth, we cannot act. And until we act, nothing will change.
My job is protecting children. It has taken me from big cities to rural outposts, from ghettos to penthouses, and from courtrooms, into demonic battlefields. But whatever the venue, the truth remains constant: Some humans intentionally hurt children. They commit unspeakable acts—for their pleasure, their profit, or both.
The 127 Faith Foundation: We do not solicit donations from “those on disability, on a fixed income, or those who cannot afford to give.” Please Pray!
Or, make checks payable to:
The 127 Faith Foundation
PO Box 127
Pontotoc, TX 76869
The number of Orphans aging out of Child Protective Custody has grown at an alarming rate. The 127 Faith Foundation receives many requests each week to house them at our ranch. Our prayer is that the good people of our country will step up to the challenge and offer financial support for "the least among us." We need your help! StevieRay Hansen, Founder, The 127 Faith Foundation
Be obligated To Google, Biden The Great Satan Soldiers: Americans’ Heating Bills To Soar Up To 50% This Winter
So far, Americans have been watching the money-depleting energy crisis that hit Europe and Asia with detached bemusement: after all, while US energy prices are…Read More
Did Bill Gates & World Economic Forum Predict Coronavirus Outbreak? An Inside Look May Shock You! In this report, we take an inside look at…Read More
Birth Pains….. A one-world or global government is predicted in Daniel and Revelation. It will come after the rise of a confederation of ten nations or regions…Read More
The U.N. Will Be Stepping in the World Picture Soon Trust Him: U.N. Chief Satan Soldier Guterres Sees a World of Trouble on the Horizon
Featured Story: Satan Soldiers U.N.’s Guterres Warns: New Model for Global Governance’ Is Coming To Redistribute ‘Power and Wealth’, There Is One Small Detail Guterres…Read More
The French government passed a new law on Monday that prohibits unvaccinated people from visiting most public places, including restaurants, bars, tourist attractions, and sports…Read More
We make every effort to acknowledge sources used in our news articles. In a few cases, the sources were lost due to a technological glitch. If you believe we have not given sufficient credit for your source material, please contact us, and we will be more than happy to link to your article.