What is a fake Christian? I think the answer depends upon how you define “Christian”…the Bible says that a Christian is one who has faith in the person and work of Christ as his/her only means of salvation; that is that they’ve been put to death and raised into new life with Christ. A Christian is one (like Abraham) who trusts Christ alone as their only means of righteousness.
In the last few days, and over the past several months, I have noticed a growing trend that has become very popular: defending evil and unrighteous practices, under the guise of “do not judge.” You would think this would be coming from mouthpieces for Satan, but it is in fact coming from so-called, self professing CHRISTIANS. These fakesters love to twist scripture to fit their lifestyle of sin, and encourage others to do the same.
He that justifieth the wicked, and he that condemneth the just, even they both are abomination to the LORD. Proverbs 17:15
Their favorite verse is: DO NOT JUDGE. They often quote a non-existent verse: “love the sinner, hate the sin,” as if to justify this teaching. Sadly enough, the sinner and sin cannot be separated, and what we must remember is that it is the SINNER who goes to hell, not the sin. This false teaching is rapidly spreading, and is void of biblical truth. The crux of these FAKE CHRISTIAN teachings are poised in phrases that begin with, “I feel, I think and I believe,” rather than what the Bible actually says.
It is a shameful reality to even admit how many of these “fake Christians” are infiltrating the world today. It is has gotten to the point where the word CHRISTIAN is almost profane (Gay Christian Pastors, Gay Christians, drunk Christians, partying Christians, adulterous Christians, gay Christian couple etc). These imposters claim to know Jesus, yet their biblical knowledge is ZERO, they yield no fruits of Christ, and they are spiritually dead. They claim to be saved, yet they have no idea what it means to pick up their cross and follow Christ. Their lips utter falsehoods, they wink at sin, recklessly offering up their version of Godly truths. The only time you get a rise out of them, is when you condemn practices forbidden in the Bible, and the classic response is issuing a gag order: “do not judge.” which is the equivalent of “do as thou wilt.” In their attempts to convince others that Jesus has condemned all judging, they will quote Matthew 7:1:
Judge not, that you be not judged– Matthew 7:1 (KJV).
First, that verse is talking about hypocritical judging. Second, if you live a continuous sinful lifestyle you’re a fake Christian, because when you become saved, you’re supposed to be a new creation and your heart is changed.
Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother’s eye- Matthew 7:1-5 (KJV).
In the first two words of this passage, Jesus does tell us to “Judge not;” But these two words have been perverted and twisted to teach that we should not teach right from wrong. In other words, pointing out what the Bible says about sin, according to the “do no judge cult,” is a crime worthy of a verbal lashing and being branded an intolerant hater.
If we take the view that judging is completely and totally forbidden, then that would make the teachings of righteousness and holiness impossible to maintain. This would violate other teachings and divine examples that Christ has revealed in His word (see: Matthew 7:15; John 5:30; 7:24). It would commit us to silence, winking at sin, and smiling in the face of evil. That is the very opposite of the stance Christ wants us to take. We are to lead by example. We are to teach what Christ taught. Knowing the difference between right and wrong, is something JESUS commands us to do. When Paul said expel the immoral brother (1 Corinthians 5), was that not in fact a form of righteous judgement?
Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment- John 7:24 (KJV).
What many fail to realize is that Jesus taught, (in the same context of instructing us to “judge not”) that we are given the right and responsibility to make judgments in order to help our brothers and sisters with their problem of sin, provided we have first “removed the beam from our own eye.” Jesus expects us to be able to see clearly, so that we can “remove the mote from our brother’s eye” (Matthew 7:5). So there are judgments to be made, within ourselves, and of others.
Regardless of this truth in righteous judgment, these so-called Christians have made themselves members of the “do not judge cult” and their heresy is rapidly spreading. They are leading many to hell right along with them, as a result of their silencing and “do not judge” bullying.
People need to know right up front that sin has a consequence, and those who say otherwise are liars. You cannot wilfully disobey God and enter the kingdom of heaven, nor can we LOVE someone to death by denying truth, and winking at sin. We are our brothers keepers! God himself teaches us about chastisement and discipline, and those who love truth and walk in truth, are not offended by truth! Nor are we to be hypocrites, walk the walk you talk!
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.- 1 Corinthians 6:9-11 (KJV).
Here are the classic remarks that tend to proceed from the mouth of fake christians:
|Fake Christians||Biblical Truth|
|The Bible is Not a “God”||All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and isprofitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.- 2 Timothy 3:16-17 (KJV).|
|Loves to quote “Do not Judge”||Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment- John 7:24 (KJV).|
|Defends False Teachers and Preachers||Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world – 1 John 4:1 (KJV).|
|Don’t judge me! (Despises rebuke and teachings of Christ) Does not follow the teachings of Christ||For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved- John 3:20 (KJV). He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.: – 1 John 2:4 (KJV).|
|“God knows my heart” (They live in sin)||They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate- Titus 1:16 (KJV).|
Fake Christians and most people don’t like their evil exposed, they stray from exposing anyone, so you do not expose them. These so-called believers today will go against God’s Word and stand up for the devil and fight against God by condoning and supporting wickedness. An example of this is the many so-called Christians who support abortions, homosexuality, gay marriage, music that blasphemes God, and evolution. How can you love what God hates?
After the Scotus Ruling, I saw numerous so-called Christians change their profile pictures to the rainbow flag, hailing their support for satan,and openly admitting their ignorance to the WORD of GOD. I asked many of these so-called Christian friends why would they support such an abomination against God? The answer varied, but amongst all of them, the same common lie kept cropping up: DO NO JUDGE. I SUPPORT LOVE. I even had someone say, “I don’t care if she is a satanist, the Bible says, do not judge anyone,” and I literally fell out of my chair.
We are all sinners, and we all need GOD. So WHY and how can you go against Jesus and stand up for satan? The Bible is filled with Biblical leaders who stood up against evil and many were killed for speaking truth. There is a reason Jesus says true believers will be hated and persecuted. If you desire to live a Godly life you will be persecuted and there is no way around it. YOU are not greater than your master, JESUS CHRIST.
#Antichrist #evildoers #suppressingtruth #birthpains #tribulation #sevenyears #hellonearth ##those that have ears, let him hear, those that have eyes let them see!
No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon. -Matthew 6:24 (KJV).
That is why many believers stay quiet whenever they’re on the hot seat or a difficult question comes up, they hush up in fear of man. Just recently both TD Jakes and Joel Osteen were asked to respond to the SCOTUS ruling. Both of these so-called preachers said, “I do not want to be defined by my stance on homosexuality.” The question was DO YOU SUPPORT HOMOSEXUAL MARRIAGE? Talk about your politically correct spin on words and public relations maneuver. A simple NO, I don’t support sodomy, God has already defined marriage would have sufficed, even a simple NO, or how about pointing them to Romans 1 and reading the verses that clearly condemn this activity?
A Psalm of David, Maschil. Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered – Psalm 32:1 (KJV).
Jesus spoke up, Paul spoke up, Stephen spoke up, so why are we just being quiet? Is the fear greater than the boldness you have in Jesus? We must not be afraid to rebuke others. Imagine if a parent never scolded their children, just let them do whatever they wanted? Applying the do not judge rule, that is exactly what the body of Christ is doing when they passively sit back and refuse to call out right and wrong. If someone is going astray from Christ are you going to be silent so they won’t hate you or are you going to humbly and lovingly say something?
For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ– Galatians 1:10 (KJV).
But as we were allowed of God to be put in trust with the gospel, even so we speak; not as pleasing men, but God, which trieth our hearts – 1 Thessalonians 2:4 (KJV).
The Holy Spirit will convict the world of its sins. But we need to stop defending sin, and instead expose evil, rebuke false teachers, and confront believers who are wrong! Otherwise, we will have more people lost and led astray. We already have enough people falling away and believing in false teachings! Just look how at many people twist “thou shall not judge.” When you remain quiet then you start joining wickedness, and you are now a part of the problem. When God said go out into the world and preach the gospel, HE meant the whole gospel, not the watered down version many are teaching and preaching today.
God is not mocked. Stop partaking of the world, expose it instead and save lives. Love your friend to heaven, not HELL! The person who truly loves Christ is the one who’s going to stand up for Christ no matter if we lose friends, family, or if the world hates us.
The people who hate Christ are going to read this and say stop judging.
What Does the Bible Say
- Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. It is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret – Ephesians 5:11-12 (KJV).
- Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity? Psalm 94:16 (KJV).
- For there are many who are insubordinate, empty talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision party. They must be silenced, since they are upsetting whole families by teaching for shameful gain what they ought not to teach. One of the Cretans, a prophet of their own, said, “Cretans are always liars, evil beasts, lazy gluttons. This testimony is true. Therefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith – Titus 1:10-13 (KJV).
- Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?- 1 Corinthians 6:2 (KJV).
Do you allow your brothers to go down a dark path and remain rebellious towards the Word of God? Have courage and rebuke, but do it kindly, humbly, and gently.
- Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins. – James 5:20 (KJV).
- Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such a one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.. -Galatians 6:1 (KJV).
- Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother. But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established. And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican – Matthew 18:15-17 (KJV).
- Who can have compassion on the ignorant, and on them that are out of the way; for that he himself also is compassed with infirmity. -Hebrews 5:2 (KJV).
The sin of being silent
When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand. Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.- Ezekiel 3:18-19 (KJV).
How can you justify the wicked and stand up for the devil rather than God? Whose side are you on?
- Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! – Isaiah 5:20 (KJV).
- Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God. – James 4:4 (KJV).
- But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils. Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord’s table, and of the table of devils. – 1 Corinthians 10:20-21 (KJV).
- Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. – 1 John 2:15 (KJV).
- Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.-Matthew 7:21-23 (KJV).
- And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them – Ephesians 5:11 (KJV).
- And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men everywhere to repent – Acts 17:30 (KJV).
- He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day- John 12:48 (KJV).
- He that is of God heareth God’s words: ye therefore hear themnot, because ye are not of God- John 8:47 (KJV).
- We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error – 1 John 4:6 (KJV).
- O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. -Matthew 12:34 (KJV).
- But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?- Matthew 3:7 (KJV).
- Then Saul, (who also is called Paul,) filled with the Holy Ghost, set his eyes on him, And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord? – Acts 13:9-10 (KJV).
- And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.- 1 Corinthians 3:1 (KJV).
- It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father’s wife. And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that hath done this deed might be taken away from among you. – 1 Corinthians 5:1-2 (KJV).
- But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed. For before that certain came from James, he did eat with the Gentiles: but when they were come, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing them which were of the circumcision. And the other Jews dissembled likewise with him; insomuch that Barnabas also was carried away with their dissimulation. But when I saw that they walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel, I said unto Peter before them all, If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why compellest thou the Gentiles to live as do the Jews? – Galatians 2:11-14 (KJV).
- Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them- Romans 16:17 (KJV).
- Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? – 1 Corinthians 6:2 (KJV).
- Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness? – Romans 6:16 (KJV).
The following verse is a command, not a suggestion, and it requires us to base our judgment on what the BIBLE teaches:
Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us- 2 Thessalonians 3:6 (KJV).
True Christians are not offended by Truth
- Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby- Hebrews 12:11 (KJV).
- Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ’s sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong- 2 Corinthians 12:10 (KJV).
- And blessed is [he], whosoever shall not be offended in me.- Matthew 11:6 (KJV).
- Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them- Psalm 119:165 (KJV).
- Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; – 2 Corinthians 10:5 (KJV).
- Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses. – 1 Timothy 6:12 (KJV).
- And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican- Matthew 18:17 (KJV).
- Doth God pervert judgment? or doth the Almighty pervert justice? – Job 8:3 (KJV).
This outright rebelliousness towards the Word of God has got to stop. Just because a christian REBUKES sin, does not mean they are hating on you. What these so-called Christians fail to realize is that sadly enough, their actions reflect the sickening state they are in, and what is coming out of their mouth is a reflection of where their heart is. The so-called love they claim for JESUS who bought all of us with a price, is not reflected in their perpetual ignorance to truth.
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God– Romans 12:2 (KJV).
I am already prepared for the word wars and the hostility that will froth forward, but let us reason together, let us carefully look at the sinister plot unfolding. Hopefully, these “Christian imposters” will stop their insult hurling long enough to really look at what Jesus taught us. Jesus says, my sheep hear my voice and follow me, and that is another way of weeding out the wheat and the tares.
And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever- Daniel 12:3 (KJV).
Remember, to do all things with the heart and love of JESUS, who bought each of us with his blood. Hold strong to his teaching, and do not stray.
Now let the fear of the LORD be on you. Judge carefully, for with the LORD our God there is no injustice or partiality or bribery.”– 2 Chronicles 19:7
Fake Christians choose what’s popular over what’s true. Their volunteer work to help those less fortunate is a mere transaction. They will hand out food, but they would never eat with those they serve. They volunteer to help around the community, but you’d never find them being a genuine friend to those they help. They fear living without comfort and convenience, and for this reason they’d never make friends with someone outside their social class. They believe the blessing of abundance starts with what’s in your wallet and not what’s in your heart. They believe the fruit of the Spirit is evident in things physically seen and not in the character of a person.
Two people can have the same things, but only their character can determine which is the result of the fruit of the Spirit. A materially rich person can be poor compared to someone living in a place with dirt floors. A fake Christian can’t understand how this is true. A fake Christian may speak truths about the One they claim to be their Lord, but may never know Him.
It is impossible to find anyone in the Bible who was a power for God who did not have enemies and was not hated.
Like Joseph and Daniel of the Old Testament who served secular kings, we are called to serve everyone and help them fulfill their divine destiny. Jesus made it clear that people who want to lead or be great must be the servants of all. Serving is the way of leadership in the kingdom.
Forcing our way onto the world is not great leadership. Some accuse us of doing this very thing because we speak up on moral issues. It is important that we speak up on issues, but it’s also equally important that we love everyone no matter their persuasions.
Someday Jesus will rule the world; in the meantime, we should just serve well and let our good works speak of our Father who loves everyone.
Evil Exists So Spiritual Warfare Becomes Necessary!
MY MISSION IS NOT TO CONVINCE YOU, ONLY TO INFORM…
Evil men don’t understand the importance of justice, but those who follow the Lord are much concerned about it. ~ Proverbs 28:5
Jesus come quick, there is nothing left in society that’s sacred….
Those who are spiritually dead are oblivious to their state (2 Corinthians 4:4). They assume they can “eat, drink and be merry” (Luke 12:19 NIV), for physical life is all there is. In so doing, they fail to engage their inmost longings. They fail to recognize their sense of purposelessness, disconnectedness, and the fact that,…Read More
Satan is a HOMOSEXUAL, a pedophile completely devoted spiritual being who has led a heavenly revolt against God and was subsequently cast down into the earth (Luke 10:18). His personal name, “Satan,” means “adversary.” This name indicates Satan’s basic nature: he is the enemy of God. Unfortunately, the fornicator, rapists, liar and the homosexual first…Read More
What is the gift of prophecy? There is much misunderstanding regarding its definition. Many understand prophecy as speech that predicts the future. However, this is only one aspect of the biblical prophet’s work. Prophesying can also mean to proclaim as a pastor does during a sermon. In this sense, a person can be gifted in…Read More
The true church is defined in the Bible as a called-out assembly of those who are true followers of Jesus Christ. Of his true disciples, Jesus said, “For whoever does the will of My Father who is in heaven, he is My brother and sister and mother.” (Matt. 12:50) The corollary would then mean that…Read More
StevieRay Hansen Commentary-Non-Christian scientists have recognized the bodily differences of the sexes. Anne and Bill Moir, for example, note that men have on average ten times more testosterone than women. Studies show that women use a vocabulary that is different enough from men’s to be “statistically significant.”3 We are distinct emotionally, too. The Scripture gives…Read More
This is what happens when the God of peace, law, and order is rejected. In comes lawlessness and chaos. Our God told us this would happen 2,000 or so years ago. It is happening but we did not choose this. We who believe did not reject the Lord Jesus Christ or the Father. We accept…Read More
Many Christians use the cliché “Love the sinner; hate the sin.” This saying is not found in the Bible in so many words; however, Jude 1:22–23 contains a similar idea: “Be merciful to those who doubt; save others by snatching them from the fire; to others show mercy, mixed with fear—hating even the clothing stained by corrupted…Read More
Pedophiles, Perverts and Woefully Misguided Men Outrageously Dressed as Women Expose Our Children to Their Gender Confusion and Sinful Lifestyle.
“Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him if a great millstone were hung around his neck and he were thrown into the sea,”Pay Attention Pedophile” …….. Shake it! Blow kisses! Proud moms encourage their little girls to prance around on stage in what…Read More
Caring for children is spoken of highly in the Bible. For example, James 1:27 says that caring for children in need pleases God: “Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.” Ephesians 6:4 says, “Fathers, do…Read More
There is a principle found in Jesus’ words about children. Jesus used a child to teach His disciples that childlike faith is necessary for entrance into the kingdom of heaven. At the same time, He said that the Father has concern for all of His “little ones” (Matthew 18:1–14). In that passage, Jesus says, “But…Read More