Advisory: Be careful of what you read on social media. The algorithms used by these platforms have no regard for Biblical truth. They target your emotions to keep you engaged on their site so their advertisers can drop more ads. These platforms exist to enrich their stockholders. Consider God’s promise to Believers in James 1:5, “If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.”
No GOD, No Peace — The Worst Is Yet To Come…
It was widely reported Sunday that as the Taliban was at the gates of Kabul, President Ashraf Ghani was quick to flee the country towards neighboring Tajikistan. This no doubt signaled national troops on the ground that there was little point in putting up much resistance, given their commander-in-chief had high-tailed it out at the first sign of enemies closing in, while not even so much as addressing the Afghan people.
According to a Russian embassy statement on Monday, the circumstances of Ghani’s departure are even worse, with the embassy in Kabul saying Ghani “had fled the country with four cars and a helicopter full of cash and had to leave some money behind as it would not all fit in,” according to RIA news agency quotes cited in Reuters.Ousted Afghan President Ghani, via Reuters
His precise whereabouts are now unknown, with Russian officials taking the opportunity to slam his cowardice as the Afghan population suffers.
“As for the collapse of the (outgoing) regime, it is most eloquently characterized by the way Ghani fled Afghanistan,” spokesman for the Russian embassy in Kabul, Nikita Ishchenko was quoted as saying. There’s little doubt the Russians further intended the statements as a biting criticism of Washington’s 20-year long failed war.
“Four cars were full of money, they tried to stuff another part of the money into a helicopter, but not all of it fit. And some of the money was left lying on the tarmac,” he added. The embassy cited “witnesses” who beheld the bizarre scene on the airport runway.
An aide to President Vladimir Putin was also cited as saying, “I hope the government that has fled did not take all the money from the state budget. It will be the bedrock of the budget if something is left.”
The Russian Embassy in Kabul has confirmed that Afghan president Ashraf Ghani attempted to smuggle a vast sum of money as he fled the country.
Earlier reports alleged that he was forced to abandon 5 million dollars, stuffed in bags, at the airport— Murad Gazdiev (@MuradGazdiev) August 16, 2021
One regional report suggested Ghani is now in Oman after his plane was said to have been denied entry into Tajikistan. While nothing is confirmed in terms of his location, there’s speculation he could eventually make it to the United States – perhaps a parallel situation to when the US-backed Shah fled Iran for the US in 1979.
Over 20 years and some $2.5 trillion of US taxpayer dollars later, Ghani apparently took pallets of cash for himself.
The Kremlin meanwhile has announced it plans to keep the Russian embassy in Kabul open for the time being, at a moment multiple Western embassies have effectively relocated their operations to the international airport. But given the rapid security deterioration at Karzai International Airport, such operations will be short-lived.
China, at the same time, appears to be moving toward formal recognition of Taliban rule in Afghanistan. Chinese media is also now generally mocking the Americans departing under such humiliating circumstances.
* * *
According to the latest reports, the Taliban have actually sent guards to the Russian and Chinese embassies:
Kabul’s streets are clogged with panicked civilians fleeing the Taliban onslaught of the Afghan capital, American chinook helicopters are hovering above the US Embassy with an emergency evacuation in progress, and the national government propped up for two decades by US money and power is negotiating surrender with barely a fight.
One former CIA officer has observed looking back to Joe Biden’s July 8 Afghan policy speech: “This may become the most infamous — and devastating — press conference ever held by an American President,” wrote CIA foreign operations veteran Bryan Dean Wright on Sunday.
“When I announced our drawdown in April, I said we would be out by September, and we’re on track to meet that target,” Biden had said. “Our military mission in Afghanistan will conclude on August 31st.”
Clearly the Taliban are on the cusp of declaring victory in Kabul far ahead of that date marker, and certainly very far ahead of the initially conceived September 11 symbolic ‘mission accomplished’ date (without doubt whatever plans were laid for an optimistic sounding 9/11 “we’re out of Afghanistan” or even “mission accomplished” speech will be scrapped).
Here’s the exchange from a bit over a month ago:
REPORTER: Is a Taliban takeover of Afghanistan now inevitable?
THE PRESIDENT: No, it is not.
THE PRESIDENT: Because you — the Afghan troops have 300,000 well-equipped — as well-equipped as any army in the world — and an air force against something like 75,000 Taliban. It is not inevitable.
Perhaps this utter failure to grasp or predict anything close to reality on the ground in the conflict is a failure also shared by US intelligence, given that it was only in June that a widely reported intel assessment forecast that Kabul could fall within six months.
But just last week that assessment was significantly revised to say within “one month to 90 days”. Merely the last 48 hours has obviously proven this completely off the mark as well.
US intelligence is now giving it just 72 hours – but it’s looking more and more like the Taliban will overrun the capital in maybe just 24 hours, which may not even be enough time for all US diplomatic personnel to get out.
President Ashraf Ghani greets a Taliban delegation at the presidential palace a few hours ago, after signing an agreement to resign and transfer powers to the Taliban. Some reports that he is expected to leave the country shortly. #Afghanistan pic.twitter.com/ce8bW8A588— Sharmine Narwani (@snarwani) August 15, 2021
Meanwhile, Afghanistan’s US-backed leaders appear to be putting their exit plans in place, with appeals being made to the invading Taliban to spare them and their families…
Ex, president Karzai latest message:
I am here in Kabul with my girls and I ask the Taliban to provide security and safety for the people. pic.twitter.com/l3FmVC6jnE— Tajuden Soroush (@TajudenSoroush) August 15, 2021
For example former Afghan president Hamid Karzai urged the Taliban to provide security and safety for the city’s civilians and its leaders in a Sunday video message recorded while standing with his three daughters.
- Edward O’Hara, THE BLESSED HOPE- PEACE AND SAFETY… THEN SUDDEN DESTRUCTION!Edward O’Hara… Is the whole world experiencing peace and safety? Or is there turmoil and insecurity? No doubt there is the latter. But, Paul gives us great hope in these last days. He gives instruction in 1Thes.5:3 that says the world will be saying peace and safety just before sudden destruction. So what is really going on? Jesus said in Mt.24:37 that as it was in the days of Noah so it shall be at the time of the coming of the Son of man. Jesus also made a similar statement regarding the days of Lot in Luke17:28. This means that what happened then will happen at the time just before Jesus’ revealing. The Apocalypse. What do we see from the Bible that happened then that Jesus is telling us in Mt.24 will happen just before His return? We read that…
- Watchman’s Daily Devotional: The Journey Is Full of Trials. Those Trials Cause Grief, but They Also Accomplish a Purpose. They Prove Our Faith, Like Precious Metal Is Purified by Fire. They Burn out the Impurities of Our Worldly Ideas and Misguided Doctrines1 Peter 1:6-8 6In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials. 7These have come so that your faith-of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire-may be proved genuine and may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed. 8 Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, Peter is discussing the paradox of the Christian life. We have a promising future awaiting us. The strength of the divine is sustaining us until we reach our destination. He mentions that this leads to great rejoicing. If you’re not filled with joy, you may not have fully…
- Watchman: Franklin Graham and Donald Trump Engage in Joint Prayer. Just a Look Back: Franklin Graham Said if Jesus Were Walking the Earth Today, He Would Take the Vaccine. Mr. Trump Owns Warp Speed, Which Killed Millions. Their Prayers Should Be About Their Own SoulsThere was one person who understood how dangerous vaccines are that was in political life. It was Donald Trump, because this was a big issue during the campaign. And he made a big issue about, you know, the dangers of vaccines. So he knows. […] And I said to people, you know, as soon as the virus started, or as soon as they claimed there was a virus, because I think it was more than one thing going on, I said, don’t worry about Covid, worry about the injection, don’t take the injection, whatever you do. So if I knew that in March 2020, I’m sure Trump knew that. So no, $10 billion – he put in charge of Operation Warp Speed someone who was head of research at a pharmaceutical company and his expertise was on brain-machine interface. SRH:…
- Watchman: MSNBC, Paul Krugman Is a Misguided Individual With Questionable Views. MSNBC and Paul Krugman Express Concern About “White Rural Rage” Another Example of Academia Bringing What People See as Ungodliness to Rural America, Rural Folks Say Hell No!This week in undisguised class hatred: the New York Times and MSNBC slobber over a new book on the domestic threat. HNewsWire: “Tom, I’ll start with you,” began Mika Brzezinski. “Why are rural white voters a threat to democracy at this point?” Fastball delivered, University of Maryland professor and co-author of just-released White Rural Rage: The Threat To American Democracy Tom Schaller took a swing. He and Mika first complained rural voters should be supporting Joe Biden, given his roots – you’d have to be pretty high to call Scranton “rural,” but whatever – then Schaller read off small town America’s charge sheet: rural whites, he said, are the most “racist,” “xenophobic,” “anti-immigrant and anti-gay,” “conspiracist,” “anti-democratic,” they “don’t believe in an independent press or free speech,” and are “most likely to accept or excuse violence,” for starters. White Rural…
- BY EDWARD O’HARA, ANSWER: RECONCILIATION, REDEMPTION, AND PROPITIATION,GOD HASFREELY GIVEN THEM… The world is in great turmoil because most have not received these. But, why? God has freely given them. The truth about how sin got here and how it affects humanity is not being told in most pulpits. So I’m going to break the mold here and share this with you now. Historically, the origin of sin is the choice Adam made to eat the fruit. This was the sin of the first man. The first clause of Rom.5:12 and Gen.3:22-24 tells us how Adam’s sin brought physical death for himself. Not for all of mankind. But, only for himself. It’s in the next clause of Rom.5:12 that we find how this physical death that came to Adam has been spread throughout the whole human race, to all of Adam’s descendants. And Paul says it’s not the same…
The time of tribulation upon the earth is HERE. Its severity is without historical precedent. Concerning this time, the angel, Gabriel, told Daniel, that it “will be a time of distress such as never occurred since there was a nation until that time,” (Dan. 12:1a). This time of tribulation is in keeping with unfulfilled prophecy given to Daniel that pertains to Israel, (Dan 9:24-27). It is during this time that God’s wrath will be poured out upon the world—specifically those who are hostile to Him and His people.
Please Do Not Post Hnewswire Articles on Brighteon, Gab, Parler, FaceBook, Reddit or Twatter Social Media Platform, We Are Not Comfortable With Their Anti-Christian — Anti-American Nazi Philosophy. StevieRay Hansen
It is impossible to find anyone in the Bible who was a power for God who did not have enemies and was not hated.
Anarchy is loosed upon the world.
You Would Have to Be Blind Not to See Where This Is Going, “Yoked”…
NWO is teaching many of the younger generation by subtle means, that the frail, elderly or infirm are useless eaters and to be looked at with disdain. No respect. No love. They promote selfishness and prioritizing your own agenda above all else.
“When the History of This Madness is Written, Reputations Will Be Slaughtered and There Will Be Blood in the Gutter “
There is a huge gap between rhetoric and reality
Fraud, Corruption, Censorship, Gaslighting & Insanity
Bow down to Satan Soldiers… Comply… Submit to The Anti GOD Coup?
“Give Me God Given Free Will, Liberty or Give Me Death”
Edward O’Hara… Is the whole world experiencing peace and safety? Or is there turmoil and insecurity? No doubt there is the latter. But, Paul gives…Read More
Watchman’s Daily Devotional: The Journey Is Full of Trials. Those Trials Cause Grief, but They Also Accomplish a Purpose. They Prove Our Faith, Like Precious Metal Is Purified by Fire. They Burn out the Impurities of Our Worldly Ideas and Misguided Doctrines
1 Peter 1:6-8 6In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of…Read More
Watchman: Franklin Graham and Donald Trump Engage in Joint Prayer. Just a Look Back: Franklin Graham Said if Jesus Were Walking the Earth Today, He Would Take the Vaccine. Mr. Trump Owns Warp Speed, Which Killed Millions. Their Prayers Should Be About Their Own Souls
There was one person who understood how dangerous vaccines are that was in political life. It was Donald Trump, because this was a big issue…Read More
Watchman: MSNBC, Paul Krugman Is a Misguided Individual With Questionable Views. MSNBC and Paul Krugman Express Concern About “White Rural Rage” Another Example of Academia Bringing What People See as Ungodliness to Rural America, Rural Folks Say Hell No!
This week in undisguised class hatred: the New York Times and MSNBC slobber over a new book on the domestic threat. HNewsWire: “Tom, I’ll start…Read More
FREELY GIVEN THEM… The world is in great turmoil because most have not received these. But, why? God has freely given them. The truth about how…Read More
We make every effort to acknowledge sources used in our news articles. In a few cases, the sources were lost due to a technological glitch. If you believe we have not given sufficient credit for your source material, please contact us, and we will be more than happy to link to your article.