of the People Our Child Is Out of Control and It’s Time to Intervene.” Or Be Yoke…
Can you trust the corporate news media? Or is it still controlled? Are they still trying to manipulate the public? Surely, in this modern day-and-age of information overload, we’d know if we were being deceived, wouldn’t we?
And surely, there are voices in the national news that are truly fearless, independent, and free from corporate control…good men and women who would never deliver scripted news to you.
If from that video you can’t tell that ALL our news is completely scripted through a central source and then given to the news media to repeat, verbatim, at news channel after news channel, then I don’t know what it would take to convince you.
But you can clearly see that every single major news media outlet in the country — whether Fox News, ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, you-name-it — gets their “news” from the same source, and simply repeats it verbatim, exactly as former news anchor Connie Chung revealed back in the early 90’s.
They’re a tight nit little group, folks, these men and women who run the world from behind-the-scenes in lockstep with their governments. And they don’t need us mucking things up for them with our ideas on freedom and liberty and peace, and goodwill toward our fellow man, when all they care about is controlling the masses.
Head-‘Em-Up, Move ‘Em Out!
Noam Chomsky, author of the book, Media Control: The Spectacular Achievements of Propaganda, explains what this extraordinary control of our news media – and mass media in general – is used for:
“It’s the primary function of the mass media in the United States to mobilize public support for the special interests that dominate the government and the private sector.
What are those interests?
The major decisions over what happens in the society — decisions over investment and production and distribution and so on — are in the hands of a relatively concentrated network of major corporations and conglomerates and investment firms.
They are also the ones who staff the major executive positions in the government. They’re the ones who own the media and they’re the ones who have to be in a position to make the decisions.”
Let’s look at that first sentence one more time: “It’s the primary function of the mass media in the United States to mobilize public support for the special interests that dominate the government and the private sector.”
You see, to our overlords, we’re just cattle in need of being herded and manipulated to move in the direction they want us to move in, for their benefit, not our own. And the mass media is their tool to achieve this manipulation.
Yes, it’s “Head ‘em up, move ‘em out, Rawhide!”
And the entire population plaintively moos like the good cattle they are…looks to see which direction the herd has been directed to turn by their cow-herding Commissars in the news media…and then mindlessly follows the crowd because they’ve been told by the media that this is the “right thing to do.”
Spiritual and Intellectual Castration
One of author Noam Chomsky’s major themes in his writings on the media and its manipulative effects on society was that the media has made people “spectators of action” rather than people who actually examine situations for themselves, think them through, determine for themselves what’s actually going on and take action on their own to correct the situation.
“Control of thought is more important for governments that are free and popular than for despotic and military states.
…a despotic state can control its domestic enemies by brute force, but in a ‘free’ country other devices are required to prevent the ignorant masses from interfering with public affairs, which are considered to be none of their business.
…the public are to be observers, not participants. Ideally, they are to be consumers of ideology as well as products, and nothing more.”
In other words, according to Chomsky, the news media exists simply to tell us what to believe and what not to believe. And the point of this thought control is to “prevent the ignorant masses from interfering with public affairs.” In short, their goal is to keep us from knowing what they’re doing to us. And to keep us from working to change it.
Yes, right here in the land of the free and the home of the brave — the country in which we elect representatives from among us to represent our views to the government — the news media is designed to prevent us from “interfering” in governmental affairs. We get to vote. But that’s the extent of it.
And it’s true. Just meditate on it a moment. What’s your very first thought when someone presents you with incontrovertible evidence that the entire population is being conned by their own government, or even by outside forces controlling their government from behind-the-scenes?
“What can I do about it?” Right?
That’s because you’ve been reduced by the mass media — mentally, physically and emotionally — to the status of mere helpless spectator. You’ve been intellectually and spiritually neutered. And ultimately, you consented to the castration.
They’ve done their job well when they can pull off entire coups over the people, and everyone just sits there helpless, excusing themselves from doing anything with that same shopworn line, “Well, what can I do about it?”
That’s the language of the slave, the one who has altogether had their very spirit and intellect gelded, and is now just a harmless spectator. Which, of course, is exactly what the powers-that-be want.
The Fear Factor
And how does the mass media accomplish this kind of profound emotional control that allows them to sway the multitudes to act against their own best interests, or to support policies which go against their own best interests?
One word largely explains it: Fear.
As Chomsky states regarding the arrogant mindset of the powers-that-be toward the multitudes of the general public:
“You’ve got to keep them pretty scared, because unless they’re properly scared and frightened of all kinds of devils that are going destroy them from outside or inside or somewhere, they may actually start to think, which is very dangerous, because they’re not competent to think.”
Yes, the powers-that-be believe we’re simply not competent to think things out for ourselves. We’re too dumb to decide which policies we want to live under.
Their greatest fear is that “We the People,” collectively, might start seeing things differently from them, and might start taking action on our own behalves — actions that don’t benefit the powers-that-be, but instead, the “cattle.”
As Machiavelli once stated, “Men obey better when they fear you, than when they love you.” Sadly he was right. And the government knows this. So, they utilize their so-called “fourth rail of government” — the news media — to instill that fear into the population whenever it’s needed.
So our overlords utilize the news media to put us all into a state of fear and panic, over and over and over again, whenever they have goals they want to accomplish and policies they want to institute, and they need the public to be uncritical about them, or better still, wildly supportive of them — even though those goals and policies are against the best interests of the public at large.
In short, when the populace is fearful, all reason, all critical thinking, goes out the window. Fear stops independent critical thought in its tracks. So the fear-filled public then looks to their benevolent masters for help. “Save us!” they cry out, plaintively.
And the government then steps forward with the solution to the public’s fear, which always entails loss of more freedoms and liberties, and the further accomplishment of whatever the powers-that-be wanted accomplished.
This is the so-called Hegelian Dialectic in action:
1.) Relentlessly promote a problem (usually through the news media)
2.) Wait for the inevitable public reaction to the problem (i.e., fear)
3.) Step forward with a solution through which the public will willingly trade their freedom for their safety
As Chomsky points out:
“The issue is whether we want to live in a free society or whether we want to live under what amounts to a form of self-imposed totalitarianism, with the bewildered herd marginalized, directed elsewhere, terrified, screaming patriotic slogans, fearing for their lives, and admiring with awe the leader who ‘saved’ them from destruction, while the educated masses — the elite — goose-step on command and repeat the slogans they’re supposed to repeat and the society deteriorates at home.”
Yes, the news media – and virtually all media, for that matter – keep is living in a state of fear as “a form of self-imposed totalitarianism.”
In other words, they create the fear. We buy into it without any critical thought, because “experts” on the media told us to. And since our buying into it is a voluntary act, the resulting totalitarianism is self-imposed totalitarianism. It’s totalitarianism by consent. No one forced us into it. We willingly embrace it, because the news media solemnly assures us that’s what the rest of the herd is doing.
The news media merely presents us with the fear. But We the People choose to buy into it. We could choose to think for ourselves, instead. We could choose to dig…investigate… look deeper into the situation to make sure the “facts” being presented are true.
But no. That would require intellectual effort. It’s so much easier just to go along with the moving herd. After all, everyone is moving in lockstep with each other. It all looks so very lovely. And no one wants to risk being left behind.
But there’s more to it, than just fear.
Once fear has been instilled throughout the populace, they then trot out their second favorite tool, confusion, as a means of magnifying the intensity of the fear and thereby instilling it even more deeply into the collective psyche of the American.
After all, confused people do what?
They instinctively turn on their TVs and look to “the experts” for further guidance and direction. And of course, the experts are the ones being used by the news media to instill the fear in them, in the first place.
But with confusion added to the mix of fear, counter-intuitively the experts actually gain more credibility…more followers… more converts…more sheep waiting and pleading for these lying “shepherds” to show them the way.
We’ve witnessed numerous examples of this technique of sowing confusion among the populace during the so-called “coronavirus crisis.” For example:
- One major news channel warns ominously the coronavirus is a biological weapon that somehow sneaked out of a Chinese lab. But another news channel assures us it’s a normal wild virus that’s merely “mutated” to be able to infect humans. BOTH broadcasts give “proof” their claims are right.
- One major channel claims that wearing face masks “simply doesn’t work” to stop coronavirus. Yet another news channel assures us that masks do indeed work, and that “frontline healthcare workers” are now at risk because there are “not enough masks to go around.” BOTH broadcasts offer “proof” their claims are right.
- One major news channel says a new coronavirus vaccine is “just months away.” But another news channel assures us it’s going to be years BOTH broadcasts offer “proof” their claims are right.
- One major news channel says the virus has a 2% death rate. But another news channel assures us it’s a 10-15% death rate, instead. And yet another says the coronavirus death rate is about the same as the seasonal flu. ALL three broadcasts offer “proof” their claims are right.
- One major news channel says the virus causes serious harm only to people over 60 years of age with pre-existing conditions such as heart disease. Another news channel assures us that relatively healthy little babies and teenagers are dropping like flies and being stacked like cordwood in hospital hallways. BOTH broadcasts offer “proof” their claims are right.
- One major news channel says the malaria drug Chloroquine has a “100% success rate” in curing coronavirus. Another assures us it’s of “dubious value” and has numerous side effects. BOTH broadcasts offer “proof” that their claims are right.
- One major news channel says the virus can lay dormant on paper money for 14 days, and thus infect everyone handling that money. Another news source assures us it can only live on money for 3 hours. BOTH broadcasts offer “proof” their claims are right.
- One major news channel says a single infected person could infect two to three other people; another news channel assures us a single infected person could infect an astonishing 59,000 others, and provides a visual chart to drive home their point. BOTH broadcasts offer further “proof” their claims are right.
- One major news channel says there aren’t enough respirators in the entire country to fill the demand for them. Another news channel assures us there are so many respirators now, the government is asking companies not to make any more. BOTH broadcasts offer “proof” their claims are right.
- One major news broadcast says millions will die of coronavirus infection worldwide. We’ll all end up with no food, and crime will reign in the streets. Another assures us the virus is no worse than the average flu virus and most people will easily survive it. BOTH broadcasts offer “proof” their claims are right.
- One major news outlet reports that the computer models for coronavirus deaths demonstrate there will be 100,000 to 200,000 deaths in this country alone. Another news outlet assures us that the computer models are “fatally flawed” and are giving bad results “by orders of magnitude.”
- One major news outlet says defeat of the coronavirus will require keeping the country closed off for 6 months. Another news outlet assures us the quarantine of our country “might never end.” BOTH broadcasts offer “proof” their claims are right.
- One major news broadcast says the coronavirus can travel in the air for 27 feet. Another news broadcast assures us the coronavirus can only travel about three to four feet, at best when airborne. BOTH broadcasts offer “proof” that their claims are right.
- One major news channel says the new coronavirus test has a 50% rate of false positive results. Another news source assures us the test has a 30% rate of false negative results. BOTH broadcasts offer “proof” that their claims are right.
- One major news source says Sweden’s “no quarantine” system is working, and that Sweden isn’t experiencing anywhere near the infection rate of other surrounding countries. Another news source assures us Sweden now has far more coronavirus infections than the three main countries around them, combined. BOTH broadcasts offer “proof” their claims are right.
- One major news source breathlessly tells us the 1,000-bed USNS Comfort Hospital Ship had to be sent with breakneck speed to New York so beleaguered NY hospitals could transfer one thousand non-coronavirus patients to the ship, thus freeing up the brick-and-mortar hospitals to handle the massive overflow of coronavirus patients coming in. But another news broadcast assures us the hospital ship has sat there in that NY harbor the entire time, treating a total of only twenty people. BOTH broadcasts offer “proof” their claims are right.
- One major news source says, without any equivocation whatsoever, that 200 thousand Americans have now been infected by the virus. Another news source assures us, with equal certainty, that it’s “impossible to know” how many people have been infected with the virus, and that we may never know the truth. BOTH broadcasts offer “proof” their claims are right.
- One major broadcast says “Good news! The number of people recovered from coronavirus has now passed one-quarter million!” But another news source assures us, “Actual coronavirus recovery numbers are unknown because too many states aren’t keeping proper track of recovery numbers. BOTH broadcasts offer “proof” their claims are right.
- One major news broadcast says wearing gloves can help stop the spread of the coronavirus. Another broadcast assures us wearing gloves has no effect on the spread of the coronavirus, but instead, actually puts you at greater risk because the virus can live on gloves for hours. BOTH broadcasts offer “proof” their claims are right.
The bottom line is this: On any given day, in the news media, you can hear two, three, four, five or even a dozen different broadcasts offering completely contradictory stories.
You see, the broadcasts are designed to sow confusion. The confusion brings about a sense of bewilderment. Bewilderment brings about a sense of helplessness. Helplessness brings about a state of seeking salvation.
And of course, there’s the government and its “experts” standing in the corridors… waiting…and offering to be your savior. “Just do what we say and we’ll rescue you from this awful curse. Turn your power over to us, willingly. You can trust us with it. We’re here to help.”
And like the spiritually and intellectually castrated geldings we’ve all become, thanks largely to the news media, we do so willingly.
But as James True, author of The Technology of Belief reminds us:
“This is our country. It does not belong to the government. Government is the child of the people. Our child is out of control and it’s time to intervene.”
The question is this: Will we listen? Will we act? Or have we grown too willingly comfortable in our media-induced hypnotic bonds to do anything but mindlessly obey as they blithely destroy our country…our Constitution…and our livelihoods…over a virus?
The World Is In Big Trouble, for Those That Believe We Will Go Back to Some Sense of Normal Life Here on Earth, You Will Be Sadly Disappointed, Seven and Half Years of Hell on Earth Which Began January 1, 2020
“Our courts oppose the righteous, and justice is nowhere to be found. Truth stumbles in the streets, and honesty has been outlawed” (Isa. 59:14, NLT)…We Turned Our Backs On GOD, Now We Have Been Left To Our Own Devices, Enjoy…
While Mainstream Media Continues to Push a False Narrative, Big Tech Has Keep the Truth From Coming out by Shadow Banning Conservatives, Christians, and Like-Minded People, Those Death Attributed to the Coronavirus Is a Result of Those Mentioned, They Truly Are Evil…
Watchmen does not confuse truth with consensus The Watchmen does not confuse God’s word with the word of those in power…
In police-state fashion, Big Tech took the list of accused (including this site), declared all those named guilty and promptly shadow-banned, de-platformed or de-monetized us all without coming clean about how they engineered the crushing of dissent, Now more than ever big Tech has exposed there hand engaging in devious underhanded tactics to make the sinister look saintly, one of Satan’s greatest weapons happens to be deceit…
The accumulating death toll from Covid-19 can be seen minute-by-minute on cable news channels. But there’s another death toll few seem to care much about: the number of poverty-related deaths being set in motion by deliberately plunging millions of Americans into poverty and despair.
American health care, as we call it today, and for all its high-tech miracles, has evolved into one of the most atrocious rackets the world has ever seen. By racket, I mean an enterprise organized explicitly to make money dishonestly.
All the official reassurances won’t be worth a bucket of warm spit. The Globals are behind the CoronaVirus, It Is a Man-Made Bioweapon.
For those of you who care, Google and your favorite social media platforms have misled you, and now we all pay a heavy price for trusting the ungodly, Google and company knew exactly what they were doing, removing our history while preparing you to accept the New World Order playbook, Enjoy
The number of Orphans aging out of Child Protective Custody has grown at an alarming rate. The 127 Faith Foundation receives many requests each week to house them at our ranch. Our prayer is that the good people of our country will step up to the challenge and offer financial support for "the least among us." We need your help! StevieRay Hansen, Founder, The 127 Faith Foundation
the Politicians Have Been Conditioning the Masses for Quite Some Time Now, You Will Obey. Once They Got the People to Submit to the Face…Read More
Than a Devil Drug Mandated by the Elitist to Control the Population… This Battle Must Be Fought, It’s Good Versus Evil ,Choose Your Side Carefully.…Read More
Who Had to Be Restrained as She Was Killed… We live in what is sometimes described as a “culture of death.” Abortion on demand has…Read More
POLITICS… Edward O’Hara … The pieces just keep coming together in these last days for those who know the truth about the reign of the…Read More
Always A time to love, and a time to hate; a time for war, and a time for peace… The attacks of September 11 and…Read More