A boundary is a “dividing line.” In geography, a boundary is that which marks the end of one property or jurisdiction and the beginning of another. In interpersonal relationships, a boundary is what divides one person from another, so that each can have separate identities, responsibilities, and privileges. A boundary creates the necessary “space” between individuals. Healthy boundaries define expectations and show respect for others.
Biblically speaking, boundaries are related to self-control. The Bible commands us to control ourselves, whereas our human nature desires to control others (Titus 2:12). If left unchecked, our natural desires run roughshod over others. Personal boundaries help to limit our selfish inclination to control or manipulate others. Likewise, boundaries protect us from those who have no self-control and who wish to control us. A person with clear, healthy boundaries communicates to others what is and is not permissible, saying, in effect, “This is my jurisdiction, and you have no right to interfere.”
It becomes more evident by the day that the homosexual agenda, with its attendant special “rights” for homosexuals, including the counterfeiting of marriage, cannot coexist with America’s constitutionally guaranteed freedom of religion.
Boundaries are about taking responsibility for our own lives. God gives us the freedom to choose to live within His boundaries or outside of them, and to live outside of God’s boundaries means to accept the consequences. Living inside God’s boundaries brings blessing, and living outside of them brings destruction and death (Romans 6:23). Adam and Eve had one boundary in the Garden of Eden: abstain from the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. The Lord gave them the freedom to remain within His bounds, but they chose to overstep the boundary and sin. Their response to God’s revelation of their sin was to blame someone else rather than take responsibility for their lack of self-control. Eve blamed Satan, and Adam blamed Eve (Genesis 3:12-13). Boundaries limit destructive behaviors, and that is why both God and society have laws and consequences for those who overstep those laws (Romans 13:1-4).
A healthy marriage requires boundaries. Marital boundaries keep sex and intimacy within the relationship while respecting each person’s needs. Violating these boundaries will quickly destroy trust.
The homosexual sin virus violates all of God’s rules, while I’ll try to be in my fight against destruction, I will also be a warrior for Christ -which makes me unstoppable…..SRH
Here’s where the Christian community stands today:
Do not depend on or put faith in mankind, that would include Cyrus Trump.
Pence’s spineless defense isn’t much of a surprise when we remember that the “Christian conservative” caved to the Gay Mafia as governor of Indiana when he personally dismantled that state’s version of the Religious Freedom Restoration Act.
Speaking of Christian conservatives, they’ve been MIA in the culture war. Led by the Fellowship of the Pharisees, evangelicals have become allies with men and women who possess no character. Exchanging the gospel of Jesus Christ for political power and riches, these charlatans have surrendered the moral high ground, creating the culture A.W. Tozer once warned us about: “Religion today is not transforming people; rather it is being transformed by the people. It is not raising the moral level of society; it is descending to society’s own level and congratulating itself that it has scored a victory because society is smilingly accepting its surrender.”
To put it another way, who cares what a “leader” like Franklin Graham says about the evils of the LGBT agenda when he hypocritically defends the immoral behavior of an evil man in the White House?
What’s next? Polyamorous relationships involving all “sexual orientations” and multiple spouse “marriages” of the same. Also, the normalization of pedophilia as a “sexual orientation” by groups calling themselves Minor Attracted Persons or MAPs. This group has already created its own LGBT rainbow flag.
This is not hyperbole. The words “sexual orientation” are in the Equality Act. Eventually, these additional groups will be protected under the law because, according to the creators of the legislation, “no American should face discrimination simply because of who they are and who they love.”
We aren’t losing the culture war because we’re being beaten; we’re losing it because faux Christian conservatives aren’t in the battle.
Still, many in the pro-homosexual agenda will consider any negative speech about homosexuality to be spreading hate. This is just a technique they use in order to silence the opposition and control how the dialogue is done. Let’s take a look at the legal definition of hate speech.
- definitions.uslegal.com, “Hate speech is a communication that carries no meaning other than the expression of hatred for some group, especially in circumstances in which the communication is likely to provoke violence. It is an incitement to hatred primarily against a group of persons defined in terms of race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, religion, sexual orientation, and the like. Hate speech can be any form of expression regarded as offensive to racial, ethnic and religious groups and other discrete minorities or to women.”
As Christians, we are not supposed to hate homosexuals, adulterers, murderers, liars, etc. Our speech is not to be motivated out of the expression of hatred from some groups. We wholeheartedly disapprove of their sinful actions, but we also pray for them along with those who persecute us and have wronged us (Luke 6:28). This is not spreading hate, nor is it the intention of this website to spread hatred. Instead, it is to defend the biblical position, to demonstrate the health risks of homosexuality, and to uphold the standard and traditional definition of marriage being between a man and a woman.
But, accusing Christians of spreading hatred is something the liberals and pro-homosexual regularly do. It is they who express disdain and ridicule for the Christian community, and it is they who are spreading hatred in their open and consistent negative campaign against Christians.Source
There is a direct tie between pedophilia and homosexuality:
Harm is a relative term. What might be considered harmful to one person might not to another. There are different kinds of harm: physical, emotional, spiritual, financial, etc. Therefore, the harm is a personal thing that is experienced and is a bit subjective. So, when we ask how gay marriage harms anyone, we have to look at more than just one aspect.
Marriage has been universally acknowledged throughout history as a legal contract between a man and a woman in which there is emotional and sexual fidelity, along with childrearing. But homosexual marriage would change this. Since marriage is also a moral issue, redefining marriage is redefining morals. Furthermore, marriage is an extremely wide-spread practice within any society and has many legal and moral issues attached to it. So, when marriage is redefined, the society is dramatically affected. Legalizing gay marriage means changing the laws of the land. The ramifications are vast and we are seeing the effects of homosexual legal “rights” affecting housing, education, the workplace, medicine, the armed forces, adoption, religion, etc. Are all the changes good? That is hotly debated. But we have to ask, is it morally right to force all of society to adopt the morals of a minority? (See Statistics on the percentage of the population that are homosexual and lesbian)
So, how would gay marriage harm anyone? First, let’s define harm. Harm is damage to a person physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually, financially, morally, etc. The definition is obviously broad and subjective, and this is problematic. People experience harm in different ways.
Here is a list of ways in which gay marriage can bring harm.
- It can bring huge financial and emotional stress.
- Homosexuals can sue people who are exercising their religious beliefs. For example, a heterosexual married couple with children who do not want to rent a room in their own family household to homosexuals could be sued for discrimination based on “sexual orientation.” This can incur significant financial and emotional stress upon the family, not to mention the “prior restraint” effect of the fear of being sued which results in a family not renting out a room.
- The health risks are enormous to themselves and others.
- The fact is that homosexuals do not live as long as heterosexuals due to the health risks associated with the lifestyle, and billions of dollars are spent annually in health care for them. See Statistics on HIV/AIDS and health related issues
- But the HIV/AIDS epidemic is not only in the homosexual community. It has crossed over to the heterosexual community.
- Whether or not you want to say that HIV/AIDS is a homosexual disease, the fact is that it is highly prevalent among the gay and lesbian community due to their great number of sex partners. The collateral damage to the rest of society, as far as health risks, cannot be denied.
- Gay Marriage means having the morals of the minority forced upon the majority.
- This can also be said in the reverse. Either way, there is a problem. Normally, morals should not be forced on anyone though there are exceptions. We force morals on others by preventing them from stealing, raping, murdering, etc. So, it is not automatically wrong to force morals on someone. But the issue then becomes what is morally right and wrong in the first place, and altering morals in society definitely causes stress.
- The percentage of homosexuals in society is less than 5%, yet it is being forced upon the other 95% of society in movies, TV, literature, and political periods. See Statistics on the percentage of the population that are homosexual and lesbian.
- Gay Marriage means a redefinition of sexual morality, and with it other sexually related practices will be affected and this can be harmful.
- See the article Collateral damage effect as a result the change in sexual morals for a discussion on the increase in pedophilia, pornography, child pornography, prostitution, and sex trafficking that are occurring in the world. These increases are not due to an increase in conservative sexual morals, but a reduction of conservative sexual morals.
- Gay Marriage reduces the number of children born in society and we need a stable population base to operate properly. Therefore, society can be harmed.
- Gay Marriage affects people spiritually.
- Don’t assume that people’s spiritual beliefs are irrelevant. People consider spiritual issues to be extremely important, and the stress imposed on religious people by forcing them to “accept” and/or support homosexual practice and/or intimidate them into silence harms a person’s spiritual and emotional health.
- It forces the government to get involved in changing laws that automatically affect everyone in society.
- Homosexuality is being force-fed to our youth via the education system.
- Civil unions are being recognized by employers which affect co-workers, money payouts, work time, etc.
- It exposes adopted children within potential homosexual unions to ridicule from others.
- If a parent objects to a school teaching pro-homosexuality and pulls his child out of school, and because of it is ridiculed and/or jailed, is he harmed?
- If a self-employed business owner with strong religious convictions refuses to offer his services to homosexuals and he is sued and goes bankrupt, is he harmed?
- Examples of such businesses where a person should be free to refuse services could be things like wedding photographers, masseuses, tutoring, etc.
- If a Catholic orphanage is forced to shut down because it is against its religious moral code to turn children over to homosexual couples, is someone hurt?
- If a public school teacher voices his disapproval of homosexuality on Facebook on his own time, away from work, in his own home, on his own computer, and is fired from his teaching position, is he harmed?
- If a group of pro-homosexual activists (Act-UP) disrupts the worship service of a Christian congregation by throwing condoms at the pastor, is the congregation harmed?
- If Christians are forced into silence because of fear of legal, social, and financial retribution, are they harmed?
- When morally conservative people who disapprove of homosexuality are labeled as “moral dinosaurs,” “bigots,” “hate mongers,” “right-wing fanatics,” “preachers of hatred,” “intolerant,” are they harmed?
The Birth Pains Are Growing Stronger….
“Unless God has raised you up for this very thing, you will be worn out by the opposition of man and devils”…
My name is Steve Meyers and I need to share a vision and warning that the Lord showed me back in April 2007….
Many of you will ask why I waited so long to share the warning. I didn’t. I shared the story with everyone that would listen from pastors to friends to family to colleagues. Immediately following the initial vision, I called a close friend. I told him to sit down that I had something to tell him. I needed it documented as I knew this was supernatural and from God. As I witness events unfolding today, I need to share the vision again.
The risk of loss in trading futures and options on futures can be substantial. The author does not guarantee the accuracy of the above information, although it is believed that the sources are reliable and the information accurate. The author assumes no liability or responsibility for direct or indirect, special, consequential or incidental damages or for any other damages relating or arising out of any action taken as a result of any information or advice contained in this commentary. The author disclaims any express or implied liability or responsibility for any action taken, which is solely at the liability and responsibility of the user. Steve Meyers
The silencing of the American people before 2020?
“The human heart is an idol factory.”
The Un-Godly — Those That Suppress the Truth, the social media giants built multi-billion dollar empires by giving everyone a voice, but now that they have such a dominant position on the Internet they have decided that many prominent conservative voices should be completely silenced.
Our government has been overthrown. As evidenced by Trump’s capitulation on the border, his recent servitude to the GMO industry and his acquiescence to the warmongers, our President has been compromised. Our liberties are being eliminated one by one. Gun confiscation is next. The Constitution is gasping its last breaths. Our borders are destroyed and our culture has been turned upside down by every perversion known to man.
It is impossible to find anyone in the Bible who was a power for God who did not have enemies and was not hated.
Like Joseph and Daniel of the Old Testament who served secular kings, we are called to serve everyone and help them fulfill their divine destiny. Jesus made it clear that people who want to lead or be great must be the servants of all. Serving is the way of leadership in the kingdom.
Forcing our way onto the world is not great leadership. Some accuse us of doing this very thing because we speak up on moral issues. It is important that we speak up on issues, but it’s also equally important that we love everyone no matter their persuasions.
Someday Jesus will rule the world; in the meantime, we should just serve well and let our good works speak of our Father who loves everyone.
Evil Exists So Spiritual Warfare Becomes Necessary!
MY MISSION IS NOT TO CONVINCE YOU, ONLY TO INFORM YOU…
Evil men don’t understand the importance of justice, but those who follow the Lord are much concerned about it. ~ Proverbs 28:5
Jesus come quick, there is nothing left in society that’s sacred….
THE WATCHMEN BRING THE MOST INTENSIVE SPIRITUAL WARFARE TRAINING OF MODERN TIMES
New York, NY, USA – May 7, 2019: Renowned Non-Denominational Christian Movement, Hear the Watchmen has proudly announced that it is bringing the most intense spiritual warfare training of modern times to Long Island with its upcoming workshop. This training workshop is titled ‘Spiritual Warfare’ and it is featuring the legendary Russ Dizdar. Moreover, tickets are now available online and the 4 Star Hyatt Regency of New York’s Long Island is expected to be packed with participants this summer. http://www.fox34.com/Global/story.asp?S=40428219
The number of Orphans aging out of Child Protective Custody has grown at an alarming rate. The 127 Faith Foundation receives many requests each week to house them at our ranch. Our prayer is that the good people of our country will step up to the challenge and offer financial support for "the least among us." We need your help! StevieRay Hansen, Founder, The 127 Faith Foundation
We make every effort to acknowledge sources used in our news articles. In a few cases, the sources were lost due to a technological glitch. If you believe we have not given sufficient credit for your source material, please contact us, and we will be more than happy to link to your article.
The Same Shady People — A.K.A Satan Soldiers Own Big Pharma and the Media BlackRock/Vanguard and Their Globalist
Owners Might Be Able to Facilitate the Great Reset and the So-Called “Green” Revolution, Both of Which Are Part of the Same Wealth-Theft scheme… STORY…Read More
Haters Will Hate Those Who Speak the Truth, The Fundamental Conflict in Our Culture and in Our Politics Right Now is a Simple one
It is a conflict between those who love the truth and speak the truth and those who hate the truth and want it repressed. Things…Read More
Are you a Fake Christian and a Member of the Do not Judge Cult? What is a fake Christian? What is a Fake Christian? I Think the Answer
Depends Upon How You Define “Christian” the Bible says that a Christian is one who has faith in the person and work of Christ as…Read More
The “Great Reset” is Meant to Be a Global Project; Meaning, No One is Allowed to Opt Out, You Cannot Leave the System, Because
Everything is Fine, and if You Left People Might Think Something is Wrong and Then Everything Would Not Be Fine, So Why Would You Want…Read More
America Has Fallen into the Hands of God Haters, Warmongers, and Moral Reprobates,Reprobate and “Rejected” are the Same Word
Here… In times past, it was American leadership worldwide which provided a haven for religious freedom. Now that the U.S. has succumbed to evil it…Read More