The knowledge of the virus was limited…
MSM High-Tech & Reddit Engaged in Heavy Censorship of Truthful News Sources About The Coronavirus
The fourth horseman is mentioned in Revelation 6:8, “I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine, and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.” The fourth horseman of the Apocalypse is symbolic of death and devastation. It seems to be a combination of the previous horsemen. The fourth horseman of the Apocalypse will bring further warfare and terrible famines along with awful plagues and diseases. What is most amazing, or perhaps terrifying, is that the four horsemen of the Apocalypse are just “precursors” of even worse judgments that come later in the tribulation (Revelation chapters 8–9 and 16).
The ability of the coronavirus to spread is getting stronger and infections could continue to rise, China’s National Health Commission said on Sunday, with more than 2,000 people globally infected and 56 in China killed by the disease. National Health Commission Minister Ma Xiaowei, speaking at a press briefing, said knowledge of the virus was limited.
Ma said the incubation period for the coronavirus can range from one to 14 days, and that the virus is infectious during incubation, which was not the case with Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS), a coronavirus that originated in China and killed nearly 800 people globally in 2002 and 2003. Containment efforts, which have thus far included transportation and travel curbs and the cancellation of big events, will be intensified, Ma told a crowded news briefing on the second day of the Lunar New Year holiday. The virus, believed to have originated late last year in a seafood market in the central Chinese city of Wuhan that was illegally selling wildlife, has spread to Chinese cities including Beijing and Shanghai, as well as the United States, Thailand, South Korea, Japan, Australia, France, and Canada. President Xi Jinping said during a politburo meeting on Saturday that China was facing a “grave situation,” as health authorities around the world scrambled to prevent a pandemic. On Sunday, China announced a nationwide ban on the sale of wildlife in markets, restaurants, and e-commerce platforms. Wild and often poached animals packed together in Chinese markets are blamed as incubators for viruses to evolve and jump the species barrier to humans.
“For this new coronavirus we have not identified the source of the infection and we are not clear about the risk of its mutation and how it spreads,” he said. “Since this is a new coronavirus there might be some changes in the coming days and weeks, and the danger it poses to people of different ages is also changing.”
The possibility that, unlike Sars, people can pass on the virus before they appear to be ill is very alarming to public health experts. It would make the virus far harder to detect and make it much more difficult to quarantine cases.
On Sunday officials in China also announced the suspension of long-distance buses in the eastern province of Shandong, which has a population of 100 million people. Long-distance buses have also been banned from departing from or arriving at Beijing and Shanghai.
The developments came as:
- The death toll from the outbreak rose to 56, while authorities said almost 2,000 had been infected.
- The mayor of Wuhan said he expected another 1,000 new cases in the city, and revealed that 5 million residents had left the city before it went into lockdown, due both to the virus and the lunar new year festival.
- The US, France, and Japan said they were arranging evacuation flights for people trapped in Wuhan, which has been placed under quarantine.
- The UK home secretary, Priti Patel, refused to confirm or deny reports that Britain was planning a similar action. So far, 52 people across England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland have been tested for the virus. All have tested negative.
- The US reported a third case, a man in California who had returned from Wuhan. Singapore and South Korea each confirmed a new case, while Thailand said it had identified three new cases.
- The financial hub of Shanghai, which has extensive international air connections, on Sunday reported its first death: that of an 88-year-old man who already had health problems.
- In Hong Kong, protesters torched a building the authorities had designated for quarantine of the families of anybody who becomes ill, demanding that the authorities block the border with mainland China to prevent transmission.
Authorities believe the new strain of coronavirus came from a seafood market in Wuhan, where wildlife was sold illegally. The city remains under a strict lockdown, while various travel restrictions have been imposed across at least 20 other cities, affecting tens of millions of people. China has temporarily banned all live animal markets.
On Sunday evening, Wang Xiaodong, the governor of Hubei province, where most cases have been concentrated, said the party central committee and the people of the whole country were worried. “We felt very sad, very guilty,” he said.
The disease has so far spread to more than 10 other countries, including France, the US, and Australia.
Coronavirus Update: 1/26/2020 at 6:23 PM, 80 Fatalities Among Nearly 2,500 Global Cases
New Chinese Virus ‘Will Have Infected Thousands’, “Four Horseman” Diseases…
Coronavirus Summary 1/26/2020 at 6:22 PM CST
- Experts warn that Britain is on the brink of an epidemic – with more than 30 people tested for the killer illness.
- Toronto health officials to announce first ‘presumptive case’ of coronavirus in Canada
- 1497 Cases Worldwide; 56 Deaths: 3% official mortality rate (SARS was 11%)
- 18 Chinese cities – 56 million people – quarantined
- President Xi said China faces a ‘grave situation’ as the spread is ‘accelerating’
- US and Russia planning evacuation of citizens from Wuhan
- Australia and Malaysia join the list of global nations with nCoV cases, in addition to France, Pakistan, Singapore, the US and Nepal
- Chinese President Xi Jinping empowered local governments and said teams from Beijing will be sent to severely impacted areas to strengthen front-line prevention and containment
- The US and France chartered planes to evacuate diplomats and nationals in containment zones
- The director of the CDC says she expects cases of human-to-human transmission in the US
- China banned all domestic tour groups immediately and overseas group tours from Jan 27
- Starbucks and China said they were closing some stores in China
- Wuhan is building a second emergency hospital, this one with 1300 beds
- 3 doctors in Beijing who visited Wuhan are confirmed to have the virus
- 5th US Coronavirus Case Confirmed In USA (AZ, CA, IL, WA)
- In China’s Hubei province, the epicenter for the pandemic, there have been 1,423 confirmed cases as of the end of Jan 26 with 76 dead. This means the mortality rate is now above 5%; it was half that a few days ago.
- Across the world, there have been 2,493 worldwide cases, with 80 fatalities, up from 56 and double the number as of Friday evening
- 5th US Coronavirus infection confirmed by CDC in 4 states (AZ, CA, IL, WA)
- CDC calls the virus an “emerging public health threat,” adding that the threat is “serious.”
- Incubation is asymptomatic, contagious, and can be as long as 14 days
- 5M may have left Wuhan for Lunar New Year
- 1st case was Dec 1 NOT Dec 31 so infect pop may be much bigger
- US, Russia, Thailand begin plans for evacuation
- Premier Li Keqiang charged with leading government’s task force
- 3 Beijing hospitals using AIDS drugs to treat a virus
Update: As of the end of Jan 26, China’s Hubei Province says there ware 76 dead, and 1,423 cases in the new coronavirus outbreak. Across the globe, there are 2,493 cases and 80 fatalities.
Update: CDC reports that a fifth infection has been confirmed in the US (in Arizona), calling the coronavirus an “emerging public health threat,” says the threat is “serious.”
The Birth Pains Are Growing Stronger….
One of the signs of ruling class collapse is when they can no longer enforce the rules that maintain them as a ruling class. When the Romans started making exceptions to republican governance, it was a matter of time before someone simply decided the rules no longer applied to them. Perhaps the robot historians will consider Obama our Marius or Sulla. Maybe that person is in the near future. Either way, the rule of law is over and what comes next is the rule of men.
“Man will ultimately be governed by God or by tyrants.” as in Nancy Pelosi (D-San Fran-feces)
Our government has been overthrown. As evidenced by Trump’s capitulation on the border, his recent servitude to the GMO industry and his acquiescence to the warmongers, our President has been compromised. Our liberties are being eliminated one by one. Gun confiscation is next. The Constitution is gasping its last breaths. Our borders are destroyed and our culture has been turned upside down by every perversion known to man.
The watchman does not confuse truth with consensus. The Watchman does not confuse God’s word with the word of those who happen to hold power at present, or with the opinion of the majority. This is because powerholders and the majority can fall victim to a lying spirit-and this means a power that actually seizes the majority of experts, the political leadership, and the public.
Everything is right on schedule and, now, the time is come to remove one of the final obstacles standing in the way of a New World Order: The United States Constitution – even if, over the course of many decades, it has already been greatly diminished by the B.E.A.S.T. system; or, more specifically, Bullshit Emerging As Strategic Totalitarianism (B.E.A.S.T.).
The Watchman does not confuse truth with consensus. The watchman does not confuse God’s word with the word of those who happen to hold power at present, or with the opinion of the majority. This is because powerholders and the majority can fall victim to a lying spirit-and; this means a power that seizes the majority of experts, the political leadership, and the public.StevieRay Hansen
Coronavirus, biblical truth, tribulation, antichrist, B.E.A.S.T, tribulation, end times, Electronic Prison, Birth Pains, High-Tech & Reddit Engaged in Heavy Censorship of Truthful News Sources
The number of Orphans aging out of Child Protective Custody has grown at an alarming rate. The 127 Faith Foundation receives many requests each week to house them at our ranch. Our prayer is that the good people of our country will step up to the challenge and offer financial support for "the least among us." We need your help! StevieRay Hansen, Founder, The 127 Faith Foundation
Hunted by the Mob, Found by Christ
The gripping memoirs of the founder of HNewsWire. A binge-worthy afternoon read.
Settlement and They Want You to Trust Them With a Vaccine… The maker of OxyContin painkillers has reached an $8.3bn (£6.3bn) settlement and agreed to…Read More
Edward O’Hara… Does our being God’s children by spiritual birth entitle us to an inheritance? According to Paul’s gospel, it does. Paul wrote that “flesh and…Read More
Are Going to Line up for the Toxic Vaccine, Not!!… With stocks continuing to power higher on elevated hopes for a vaccine by the end…Read More
People living in the western world are in the greatest fight for the future of pluralist and republican forms of governance since the rise and…Read More
the Truth — God and God Alone Controls the Climate, Power Will Be Cut for More Than 466,000 Customers Across 38 Counties, Mainly Situated in…Read More
the Beginning… Just 60 Days Ago the Death Count Was 9,210 per CDC, Today They are Claiming Us Death Toll 224,058, It’s Apparent Any and…Read More
It Is Better To Speak The Truth that hurts and then heals, than falsehood that comforts and then kills. Let me tell you something, friend,…Read More
In His Desire To make man so he could choose to love Him and others of his own free will, created a plan that most…Read More