Are Much Higher Than Official Reports…
Summary: The Diamond Princess cruise ship is the largest controlled COVID-19 coronavirus infected population outside of China
- 20% of the ship was infected over three weeks
- From this, it suggests the rate of officially reported infections (largely in China) is likely too low
- This corroborates well with what our models have been saying: official reported infections are likely too low
- From our models, far more people have likely been infected, but the death rate is also (thankfully) coming in lower than expected – worse than the flu, but perhaps in-line or lower than SARS, and definitely not a death sentence
- Two passengers died last night from the Diamond Princess (male 87 and female 84) after being airlifted from the ship to a hospital a week ago, which implies a 1-2% death rate
- And 14 days might not be long enough to conclusively prevent COVID-19 transmission, from the Diamond Princess experience, although passengers have now been released
The rate of Diamond Princess infections suggest worldwide infections are likely much higher than official reports
- From the log scale chart below, the rate of Diamond Princess infections is much higher than infections suggested by official data (on log charts, lines with the same slope have the same growth rates)
- Additionally, the Diamond Princess growth is very stable along the growth line versus the official data which doesn’t seem to follow a growth trend
- Extending the fitted Diamond Princess line back to Patient Zero shows the first patient likely occurred on 21 January 2020 – in very good agreement with the actual assumed Patient Zero arriving on the cruise on the afternoon of 20 January
- There is a slight possibility that massive quarantines in Hubei and China overall have dramatically slowed the infections rate, but we believe other possibilities are more likely
Cruise ships give us some of the best looks of the COVID-19 coronavirus
- This is as close to a clinical trial as we will likely get
- We can study rates of infections directly
- An isolated, fixed-number population
- No interaction with other populations (different from, say, Wuhan where 5m people were said to have fled before quarantine)
- And free from lack of testing kits, medical staff, Chinese government determinations of “acceptable diagnosis techniques”, self-treating patients, and other data influences (organic or political)
Actually, the Diamond Princess cruise infection rates should be much lower than in normal cities
- Passengers who have tested positive for COVID-19 have been evacuated to onshore quarantined medical facilities (so only spread before symptoms manifest)
- Cruise passengers have been largely quarantined in their rooms (except for short breaks for fresh air, much like prison), thus likely keeping measured spread rates much lower than in a city where there are many modes of interactions (and thus transmission)
- Passengers can’t get off the ship without permission (unlike in Wuhan where 5m people were said to have left just before quarantine)
- Everyone on the ship is being closely monitored
- And passengers and staff are keenly aware of any slight symptoms and quick to report
- Additionally, passengers with medical need are quickly ferried off the ship to an onshore quarantined medical facility
Several medical professionals have criticized the Japanese efforts on the Diamond Princess
- The World Health Organization (WHO) and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) both commended Japan’s handling of the cruise ship quarantine
- As of 12 February 2020, all infections (174 at that point) were deemed to have been contracted BEFORE quarantine
- However, no update to this has been provided
- Did the next 447 infections occur from a longer infectious timeframe? (i.e longer than 14 days?)
- Or did these infections occur because of a breakdown of quarantine
- Kentaro Iwata (an infectious diseases expert at Kobe University) visited the ship and assessed the quarantined process was flawed
- David Shu-Cheong Hui (director of the Stanley Ho Centre for Emerging Infections Diseases in Hong Kong) suggested a far better quarantine would be to have moved all passengers and staff to an onshore quarantine, rather than keep everyone in close quarters
- Anthony Fauci (director of the U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases) stated that the quarantine process had failed
From our model, we see the number of infections is likely much higher than official reports (for a variety of reasons)
- But the death rate is likely not very high either; We expect the number of infections to crest in late March 2020 and subside from there
- With careful measures, the outbreak will be contained mainly in China
- Although we caution it is still very early in this outbreak to have an absolute answer
Why could China’s numbers be much lower than the actual infections?
- China’s Hubei province acknowledged their methods for classifying infections was not counting many infections
- They relied only on a nucleotide analysis and most of China is short of nucleotide tests
- Hubei is the ONLY province which has announced an official change in diagnosis techniques
- Medical staff and CT scans are below demand as well
- For those taking the tests, there are false negatives for these tests (a normal issue)
- Many patients are unwilling or unable to go to the hospitals to be tested – fear of being quarantined, or of catching the virus there
- Many people who are infected will ride it out and be fine, regardless if they show up to be tested (this doesn’t seem to be like Ebola where 60+% of patients die, and even more without medical intervention)
- Additionally, it could be intentional:
- It is possible many infected patients are not being tested to keep official numbers low
- And there is little incentive for Chinese officials (who want to portray a sense of calm) to test patients who have already died (although this would be wise to help learn more about the virus)
About the Diamond Princess cruise ship
- 2,670 passengers and 1,100 crew for a total of 3,770
- Diamond Princess travels mainly between Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Vietnam, Taiwan and Malaysia
- Plans to maintain this route through early 2021 (via cruise schedules)
Timeline of events
- On 20 January 2020, an 80-year-old guest from Hong Kong embarked in Yokohama and disembarked in Hong Kong on 25 January – this guest tested positive for COVID-19 on 1 February 2020 and is suspected to be “Patient Zero” of the ship
- 3 February the ship was quarantined in Japanese waters – it had stopped in 14 ports over the prior month
- On 4 February 2020 when 10 passengers were diagnosed with COVID-19
- 3,700 passengers and crew were then quarantined by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare for 14 days, moored off the Port of Yokohama
- On 11 February 2020, a quarantine officer was diagnosed
- On 18 February 2020 the U.S. government 300 American passengers to the U.S., and quarantined them at military bases in California and Texas (except 14 of them who tested positive for COVID-19 are in hospitals)
- On 19 February 2020 quarantine lifted and another 300 passengers left the Diamond Princess cruise ship
The infamous Diamond Princess cruise ship that we previously reported had at least 61 confirmed cases of the Wuhan coronavirus (CoVid-19) aboard has finally evacuated some of its “high-risk” passengers, but to a place you might not expect: Nebraska.
According to reports, 13 of the ship’s most “high-risk patients,” along with their spouses, have been sent to the University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha for evaluation. And one of them, disturbingly, was specifically sent to a special containment unit due to symptoms of an undisclosed chronic condition, according to Shelly Schwedhelm, head of Nebraska Medicine’s emergency department.
All 13 of these individuals have been tested, officials say, and like all the rest of the evacuees, they will now have to remain in a federal quarantine for 14 days. Meanwhile, Schwedhelm says officials are trying to determine whether or not these 13 will be allowed out of their rooms or be forced to stay there at all times.
While some 300 people have now been evacuated from this particular cruise ship, many hundreds more are still on board as it sits out in the water near Japan under mandatory quarantine. The United Kingdom (UK), which has 74 of its nationals still on board, is considering the evacuation of its own to bring these people under appropriate care.
“We sympathize with all those caught up in this extremely difficult situation,” a UK spokesman told the media. “We are urgently considering all options to guarantee the health and safety of the British people on board the Diamond Princess, in line with the latest advice from the Chief Medical Officer and the World Health Organization, and are working closely with the Japanese authorities and our international partners.”
More than 1,000 people outside of mainland China are now infected with the Wuhan coronavirus (CoVid-19)
The latest data shows that there are now more than 1,000 cases of the Wuhan coronavirus (CoVid-19) outside of China, with new cases appearing to grow exponentially in some areas.
Iran, for instance, has reported two confirmed cases of the Wuhan coronavirus (CoVid-19), both of which resulted in death. This means that at least in Iran at the current number, there’s a 100 percent death rate from the Wuhan coronavirus (CoVid-19).
Once confirmed by the World Health Organization (WHO), this will raise the official death toll from the Wuhan coronavirus (CoVid-19) outside of China to seven. It remains unclear if these two Iranian deaths occurred in Chinese nationals or Iranian nationals.
The official death count in China is still around 2,000, though as we’ve been reporting that figure is likely a gross underestimate. With China now bringing in mobile incinerator units to handle all of the dead bodies, there’s simply no way that only 2,000 people there have died from the Wuhan coronavirus (CoVid-19).
Meanwhile, Japan has allowed some 500 passengers to disembark from the aforementioned Diamond Princess cruise ship, leaving behind about 2,000 passengers who have yet to be allowed back into their homelands.
“We need to find the best way to have a safe Olympics,” stated Japanese virologist Dr. Hitoshi Oshitani at the Foreign Correspondents Club of Japan. Japan, as you may know, is scheduled to host the Tokyo Games this upcoming July.
“Right now, we don’t have an effective strategy,” he added. But by the end of July, we may be in a different situation.”
Reports indicate that an upcoming public birthday celebration for Japanese royal leader Naruhito, which was scheduled to take place on February 23, has been canceled due to the Wuhan coronavirus (CoVid-19).
Hear more podcasts each day from the H.R. Report channel at Brighteon.com:
Remember when China first dropped a quarantine on Wuhan and the entire mainstream media told us the coronavirus infections would start to drop off beginning Feb. 8th?
Now, nearly two weeks later, coronavirus infections are exploding outside of China, with non-China cases exceeding 1,000 and growing by the day.
The CDC has now named six non-China countries as areas where “community spread” is taking place, which the CDC says means, “people have been infected with the virus, including some who are not sure how or where they became infected.” (In other words, all the health authorities are totally clueless.)
Those countries named by the CDC are:
- South Korea
“The United States warned travelers of “apparent community spread” of the new virus in five countries outside of China, as well as the island of Taiwan,” reports The Epoch Times:
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is recommending Americans not travel to China and is also advising travelers of the apparent spread in Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, and Taiwan.
Japan, which recently committed the egregious error of releasing thousands of potentially cross-infected passengers from the Diamond Princess cruise ship onto the streets of Tokyo, is now rumored to be headed for “second Wuhan” status as an outbreak hub. We have dubbed this action by Japan a “global suicide mission,” and doctors in Japan have publicly warned that the entire “quarantine” of that cruise ship was run by incompetent bureaucrats who managed to expose everyone to the virus while pretending to be running a quarantine (i.e. “medical theater”).
Remember Japanese professor Kentaro Iwata? He’s a small taste of what he said about the situation there, courtesy of Zero Hedge:
“The cruise ship was completely inadequate in terms of controlling infections,” he said in one of them.
“There was not a single infection control professional on the ship, nor anyone professionally involved in infection prevention. The bureaucrats were in charge of everything.”
“There is no clear distinction between the green (healthy) zones and the red (potentially infected) zones. And the staff is running back and forth,” Iwata reported.
Non-China infections explode over 100% in the last week
The number of infections outside of China has exploded to 1,199, more than doubling in just one week:
Yet the entire fake news “mainstream” media continues to lie to the world, telling viewers that this pandemic is “no worse than the flu.” In downplaying the severity and aggressiveness of this outbreak, the fake news media is complicit in the spread of infections and deaths because people are failing to take appropriate precautions against this rapidly exploding global pandemic.
Right now, there are 2.4 million people under lockdown in South Korea as confirmed cases there have exploded to over 100. Simultaneously, 1.2 million people have been ordered into similar lockdown status in Iran. According to rumors, Iran has already seen 20 deaths from the coronavirus, although the Iranian government is only officially reporting two deaths.
As all of this is happening, North Korea is reporting zero cases, an obvious cover-up of the reality of this pandemic. Similarly, Indonesia is pretending there’s no such thing as the coronavirus, flat-out refusing to buy or deploy coronavirus test kits as if pretending there are no infections somehow makes the pandemic go away.
Oh yeah, and China is now forcing people back into the factories at gunpoint in a last-ditch effort to save their economy by keeping exports going, even if it means marching workers into the factories at gunpoint.
Hawaii, Washington, and Florida all appear to be engaged in a coronavirus cover-up
In the United States, it now seems rather obvious that Hawaii, Washington, and Florida are covering up coronavirus infections. In Washington State, state health authorities there flat-out refuse to test hundreds of high-risk people, apparently believing that if they don’t detect coronavirus infections, then such infections don’t exist.
It’s the “don’t ask, don’t tell” policy for handling the infectious disease.
Note that as the Washington State Health Dept. web page readily admits, the state knows there are 779 people who might have coronavirus infections, but so far they’ve only tested 26:
In Florida, the state Surgeon General there told state senators that he doesn’t think the coronavirus is airborne, and he’s refusing to release any numbers that describe the number of people who have been tested.
So Florida becomes the only U.S. state run by a doctor who apparently has less information than Third World nations when it comes to the coronavirus and its vectors of transmission.
And what’s with the total secrecy, anyway?
When you put all this together, what we’re really witnessing here is an obvious cover-up of coronavirus outbreaks happening in the United States, even as infection numbers are exploding across Asia (which is the second wave of this pandemic).
With the virus now spreading out of control in Iran, South Korea, Japan and Singapore, and with U.S. states now resorting to total denialism and “pretend medicine” instead of dealing with the reality of the situation, it’s only a matter of time before large-scale outbreaks devastate U.S. cities — a scenario the CDC admits they are already preparing for, according to CDC director Dr. Redfield.
Today we are launching Pandemic.news as a hub for downloadable audio files (mp3) podcasts, videos, articles, and science paper links, all related to the CoVid-19 Wuhan coronavirus. Check it out today.
Hear my daily podcasts on the coronavirus at the Health Ranger Report channel on Brighteon.com:
Taking Away Guns Is Essential for Tyranny. But The Propaganda Is All About Safety
MSM, High-Tech & Reddit Engaged in Heavy Censorship of Truthful News Sources
Google, No More Electronic Prison: You will see many changes on HNewsWire, one of those changes will be to eliminate Google Ads, the other difference, HNewsWire will NOT post videos on YouTube, it is no longer a question about overreach by the un-godly big tech tyrants. There is no question Big Tech can and will persecute any opposing opinion, they will demoralize, sideline truth seekers and those that speak the truth. The People’s Blood is on big tech and mainstream media’s hands. Censorship has NOT worked for thousands of years, their evil tactics will not work now, history proves me right, so we watch the drama play out between good (GOD) and evil ( Big Tech MSM ), God has never failed his people, and God will not fail this time…
The Un-Godly — Those That Suppress the Truth, the social media giants built multi-billion dollar empires by giving everyone a voice, but now that they have such a dominant position on the Internet they have decided that many prominent conservative voices should be completely silenced.
In order for sin to work, there has to be a “suppression of the truth.”
The World leaders Are Having Trouble With The Truth, and The World Has been “Quarantined” Tribulation Is Here…
Question — Why Are These High-Tech Conglomerates Afraid of the Truth? The answer, Because They Know the American People Have Become Lazy, Like Sheep They Need a Leader and They Chose High-Tech, It Will Be the Downfall of This Country Unless the People Change Course or the Mindset of These High-Tech Elitists stop suppressing the truth. If the people don’t wake-up, they will begin to live in the worst nightmare of their lives, “Lost Social Media Reality”…
Asked about the virus while traveling abroad last week, Trump said: “We have it totally under control”. In a separate Twitter posting, he offered reassurance but scant detail for his confidence. By Associated Press Updated On: 05:53 PST, Jan 31, 2020
Yes, are we seeing a slowdown in new virus cases reported this morning. We now have 31,481, which does show a day-to-day decline away from an exponential rate of growth if accurate. Yet for those market participants merrily saying this is “just the flu” (there are some) we also have 4,824, 15% of the total, in critical condition and 638 deaths. Further, one arguably cannot measure the death-rate of any virus against the number of currently sick people: you surely measure it against those who eventually recover vs. those who don’t. Given we have 1,563 who have recovered vs. 638 dead (and 4,824 critical) that is a worrying ratio of 29% dead as an end-outcome, which is right up there with the MERS virus from a few years ago – although, yes, there is real reason for us all to hope that number will decline sharply as milder cases will be fully curable. But the simple flu this is not.
WASHINGTON: Wuhan coronavirus: Donald Trump says deadly outbreak ‘very well under control’ as WHO declares a global emergency. President Donald Trump regaled a friendly New Jersey campaign crowd with his thoughts about impeachment, the economy, the border wall, local politics and much more.
But he was conspicuously quiet on January 28 about one big issue keeping much of the globe on pins and needles: the spread of a deadly new type of coronavirus. It has killed more than 170 people in China, sickened thousands more there and led to a handful of confirmed cases in the US, including the first US case of person-to-person transmission reported on by health officials. The State Department on January 30 advised all US citizens against traveling to China.
Trump, a self-described germaphobe, generally has discussed the virus in broad terms, but he offered some of his most extensive comments on the issue to date during an appearance on January 30 at a Michigan manufacturing plant. “Hopefully, it won’t be as bad as some people think it could be, but we’re working very closely with them (Chinese) and with a lot of other people and a lot of other countries, he said. “We think we have it very well under control.”
The Birth Pains Are Growing Stronger….
One of the signs of ruling class collapse is when they can no longer enforce the rules that maintain them as a ruling class. When the Romans started making exceptions to republican governance, it was a matter of time before someone simply decided the rules no longer applied to them. Perhaps the robot historians will consider Obama our Marius or Sulla. Maybe that person is in the near future. Either way, the rule of law is over and what comes next is the rule of men.
“Man will ultimately be governed by God or by tyrants.” as in Nancy Pelosi (D-San Fran-feces)
Our government has been overthrown. As evidenced by Trump’s capitulation on the border, his recent servitude to the GMO industry and his acquiescence to the warmongers, our President has been compromised. Our liberties are being eliminated one by one. Gun confiscation is next. The Constitution is gasping its last breaths. Our borders are destroyed and our culture has been turned upside down by every perversion known to man.
The watchman does not confuse truth with consensus. The Watchman does not confuse God’s word with the word of those who happen to hold power at present, or with the opinion of the majority. This is because powerholders and the majority can fall victim to a lying spirit-and this means a power that actually seizes the majority of experts, the political leadership, and the public.
Everything is right on schedule and, now, the time is come to remove one of the final obstacles standing in the way of a New World Order: The United States Constitution – even if, over the course of many decades, it has already been greatly diminished by the B.E.A.S.T. system; or, more specifically, Bullshit Emerging As Strategic Totalitarianism (B.E.A.S.T.).
They are tolerant of everything except dissenting values and opinions — meaning, of course, they are tolerant of nothing that matters, only themselves.”
The Watchman does not confuse truth with consensus. The watchman does not confuse God’s word with the word of those who happen to hold power at present, or with the opinion of the majority. This is because powerholders and the majority can fall victim to a lying spirit-and; this means a power that seizes the majority of experts, the political leadership, and the public.StevieRay Hansen
If you have a news scoop or an interesting story for us, please reach out at info@HNewsWire.com
Big Pharma, biowarfare, CDC fraud, CDC lies, coronavirus, coronavirus facts, coronavirus vaccine, facts about coronavirus, fake news, fear-mongering, lab-made coronavirus, mainstream media, measles, panic, propaganda, vaccine fraud, Western medicine
The Land of the Free doesn’t give a rat’s-arse how they are perceived anymore.
Hunted by the Mob, Found by Christ
The gripping memoirs of the founder of HNewsWire. A binge-worthy afternoon read.
ALSO, KNOWN AS THE MARK OF THE BEAST — THE ‘ID2020 ALLIANCE COMBINE’s VACCINATIONS WITH IMPLANTABLE MICROCHIPS TO CREATE YOUR DIGITAL ID… The ID2020 Alliance,…Read More
The Real Umbrella Corp: Wuhan Ultra Biohazard Lab Was Studying “The World’s Most Dangerous Pathogens”
In biology, a pathogen in the oldest and broadest sense is anything that can produce disease. A pathogen may also be referred to as an…Read More
Up-Date: 4/4/2020 @ 8:05 PM HNewsWire called the UN resolution’s list of sponsors “a rogue’s gallery of some of the earth’s most evil governments”… “If…Read More
In a Sane World, Instead of Leading a Global Organization, Tedros and His Cronies Would Be Put on Trial at the International Criminal Court, Tried…Read More
Did Bill Gates & World Economic Forum Predict Coronavirus Outbreak? An Inside Look May Shock You! In this report, we take an inside look at…Read More